Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Cyber-Play... SNATCHER. (Finale)

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Stereotypical Villain said:
You teasing little-

... well played, sir.

Thank you good sir. Now move your ass and make an update on that statue raping LP.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Well , cursing seems to have done the Job and all the images are VISIBLE again. Fuck you very much photobucket ! and... YEAHHH and shit.

Tails

Arbiter
Ha, it seems you junked one too much. Too bad that killing Jaimie means game over, they could try do some alternative ending instead.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron

We're back at Let's Pretend That The Little Slip Of The Gun At The End Of The Previous Chapter Never Happened.

gens2009-09-1122-26-57-57.jpg

More of them ?!

gens2009-09-1122-26-59-67.jpg

JAMIE ?!!!

gens2009-09-1122-27-10-95.jpg

CHAPTER 19 : TEARS OF REMEMBRANCE

music

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
Jamie ! Are you all right ?

Snatcher_Jamie_7.jpg
Gillian, you came for me !

Sega Saturn does it better:

Snatcher_saturn.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Are you hurt ?

Snatcher_Jamie_7.jpg
No, they won't lay a finger on me. Not until the new artificial skin is completed, anyway.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Artificial skin research ? ...You ?

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Gillian, I've got my memory back. ...All of it.

gens2009-09-1122-27-25-37.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
What happened ? Tell me, Jamie !

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
They said they'd kill him... They said they'd kill Harry. They forced me... They said I had to help them because the professor was ill, he wasn't getting any better... Gillan, Harry the engineer is our son !

Snatcher_Gillian_7.jpg
Jamie... I'm afraid that Harry... He is-

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
I... I can't do it any more... The professor, he just died moments ago ! He was over a hundred...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
The professor ? This old man ?

gens2009-09-1122-28-13-68.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Don't you remember ? It's professor Modnar. Professor Petrovic Modnar.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
What ? This man is Modnar ?

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
He's been confined here for three years now. Just to develop the Snatcher's artificial skin... Terrible... Doing that to your own father...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Jaime, what are you talking about ?

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
You really can't remember, can you ?

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Jamie, tell me. Tell me who I am. What were we doing at the Kremlin ?

gens2009-09-1122-28-56-67.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_7.jpg
Are you sure you really want me to, Gillian ? It's all so awful, but if you must know, I'll tell you... Try to remain calm, ok ?

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Yes Jaime, I need to know.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
56 years ago, you and I were involved in a top secret Soviet project. It was still during the time of the cold war.

gens2009-09-1122-29-15-09.jpg

" The gap between east and west was as wide as ever. Everybody was worried about nukes. At that point, the world's armies were at their largest ever. Leaders still believed that a strong military meant a strong nation. "

" There were rumor's that there would be an agreement to end the production of nuclear weapons. One the other hand the major powers, like the US, began to get involved in a space-weapon race. But not the Soviets. The conservative despots in the Kremlin had another, completely different idea for getting military superiority. A horrible plan."

" At that time the countries of the Soviet block were facing an economic crisis. Popular movement pushing for democracy were springing up , all over. Facing pressure from the reformats, the Kremlin began to panic. And that's when that horrible, childish plan was launched...

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
The Snatcher project ! Replace your enemy's leaders with puppets of your own. Take over countries from the inside-out.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
That's right Gillian. And to develop these robots, they assembled some of the most brilliant scientific minds from around the world. Some of them were even brought in against their will.

gens2009-09-1122-30-23-45.jpg

" At the crux of that development effort there was a group called the Frankenstein team. You and I were members of that team, Gillian. It was a four person team led by the late professor Modnar, here. The robotics expert was professor Modnar himself. His son, Elijah Modnar handled genetics. For nano-biology , myself. And for behavioral science and psychology, you Gillian."

gens2009-09-1122-31-19-35.jpg

" Early development was carried out at a lab in Novosibersk, but the project was later moved in a secret facility , under the Kremlin. At the time, the Glasnost and Perestroika movements were gaining momentum. Some of the reformers did learn of the project and they conspired with the US, to block it.

Snatcher_Jamie_7.jpg
Gillian, you were a CIA special agent, sent by the US to infiltrate and sabotage the project !

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
I was CIA ?

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Yes. And the government knows that. That's why you were assigned to the Junker team.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Who am I ? Who am I, really ?... Please continue, Jamie.

gens2009-09-1122-31-50-39.jpg

" Work on the project continued to run smoothly... Until a bacterial explosion at the Chernoton facility spread a bacterial weapon into the atmosphere, destroying the country and the project."

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Gillian, was it you ? did you set off that explosion ?

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
What ? you can't be serious ! You think I caused the Catastrophe ?

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
I... I truly don't know, Gillian. Anyway, it seems that somehow during the confusion, our son and professor Modnar managed to get picked up by foreign agents. But we couldn't get out in time. You and I and Elijah.

gens2009-09-1122-32-37-34.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
In a shelter below the Kremlin, we entered Cryogenic sleep. Our plan was to sleep there until the toxic effects of the bacteria would safely pass.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
...And then 48 years later, 3 years ago, we were discovered by the 17th Siberian investigative force...

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Yes, but when they found us, Elijah's pod was already empty...

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Elijah Modnar ? That guy who's picture is in the church ?

VOICE: Why don't you let me finish your little story ?

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
Who's there ?

DUM-KARA-DUM !

gens2009-09-1122-33-25-62.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
It's been a while, hasn't it, Jaime ? Ah yes... and Gillian.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
It's me, Jaime.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Elijah, is that really you ?

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
You... look famliar, somehow...

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
So, you remember me, do you ? I am Elijah Modnar, the only son of Petrovic Modnar... I'm afraid I've grown somewhat old and feeble since we last met, however.

Dear god. It's cyber Chtulhu !

gens2009-09-1122-33-55-76.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Elijah, why are you doing this ? Your father, professor Modnar, he... he passed away a few minutes ago...

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
So... My father... my father is dead ?

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Elijah , what happened to you ? The Elijah I knew could never do anything like this.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
I've changed, Jamie... These forty years have... changed me.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
What happened ?

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Do I really have to explain it to you ? Jaime, it's you. You're the cause for all it has come to pass here.

It's always the dame.

gens2009-09-1122-34-49-18.jpg

" 57 years ago I was obsessed. With my research, yes, and with you Jamie. At the time I was still young. Having just graduated with my Genetics engineering degree. My Father got me on the team and there... I met you. You were working as my father's assistant. Your beauty, your smile... I was stricken. I saw something in you that I've never felt before. You warmed my heart, Jamie. You opened me up and I couldn't stop my feelings. "

" Oh, I was so happy... The political situation was crumbling around us, but every day was a joy. I gained my father's trust and with you there watching over me I was able to work as hard as I ever have on the project."

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
However, my happiness did not last for long... Gillian it was YOU ! You showed up and all was ruined !

gens2009-09-1122-36-10-26.jpg

" You arrived and joined our project team. Far from home, Jaime found comfort in a man from the same land. Your relationship grew quickly and all I could do was to stand by and watch...You were married... and even had a child..."

gens2009-09-1122-36-15-79.jpg

" Even then my feelings for you, only grew stronger. Worried about me, my father tried to have removed from the project, but I persisted. Jaime, I always wanted to be near you..."

gens2009-09-1122-36-41-07.jpg

" And then the democratic movements started to gain power in our country. The cold war was over. The hard-liners that pushed for it's development were stripped off their power and the project was canceled. The reformers trying to cover up the existence of such a project, ordered that all materials related to it should be destroyed and that we stand trial for our actions..."

gens2009-09-1122-37-07-54.jpg

" That's about the time that I learned that YOU Gillian, YOU were a CIA agent and that you were trying to pass documents of our research to your military. The country had SOLD US OUT."

gens2009-09-1122-37-27-67.jpg

" I'm no politician and I couldn't care less about what happened to the country. All I cared about was my research ...and Jamie. And I was to loose all of that. EVERYTHING. For someone so young... you cannot understand what great of a shock that was... That's when I decided... I SWORE I'd see this crazed project through to the end."

gens2009-09-1122-37-59-32.jpg

" At the time, the bioroids were 80% finished. Their endostructure was essentially completed. But we were still having trouble with the artificial skin... the area that Jamie and I were assigned to. With the artificial protein development techniques that we had in those days, full scale cell development was very difficult."

gens2009-09-1122-38-55-46.jpg

" The original project called for us to attack an entire country. For that reason, a biological agent which could quickly kill the population in a large scale was simultaneously developed."

gens2009-09-1122-39-09-12.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
Lucifer Alpha !

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
That's right. A type RAO-11 virus which another team was developing... For someone like myself, who was closely involved blowing up the lab was an easy task...

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
I moved all materials and records essential to the bioroid project into the shelter and executed my plan on June 6th.

gens2009-09-1122-40-02-07.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
After that I moved the 2 of you with me into the underground shelter and we entered a cryogenic sleep. But not before I programed an atmospheric research satellite to transfer a wake signal when the danger of Lucifer-Alpha has passed.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
And ten years later, Lucifer Alpha naturally mutated into a non lethal form !

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
But the automatic revival system failed to work...

gens2009-09-1122-40-10-51.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Oh no, it worked. Just as planned, it revived me 10 years later.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
So everything went as you planned it, then.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Yes. Up to that point. But then the real struggle began. My original plan was to revive Jamie as well and together we would finish the development of the bioroids... You Gillian, you were to stay asleep FOREVER !

gens2009-09-1122-41-04-92.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Not after looking at Jamie's peaceful face there in the pod. Besides, I could never have convinced her to work with me on the project, anyway. So I changed the timers of your pods to permanent on.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
How... How could you do such a thing ?

:completely ignores him:

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
And so, for the next 40 years I worked alone in the dark lonely rooms of the Kremlin, trying to complete the artificial skin for the snatchers.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
I never felt the sun or saw the changing of the seasons... Still, I always had Jamie by my side. You were always there for me to talk to... Just you and I for 40 years...

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Oh, you poor... poor man...

gens2009-09-1122-41-55-34.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
And then 3 years ago my research was finally completed. First I snatcher the Siberian investigative forces to establish a transfer route for the Snatchers. And then to test the effect of large scale snatch operations , I chose Neo Kobe city to be my experimental sample...

gens2009-09-1122-42-24-60.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Neo Kobe is cut off from the surrounding areas. A sort of miniature country in itself, making it a perfect test site. And since it's been inhabited by various races it would also allow me to gather extensive data on Snatcher modification.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
In addition the element of suspicion and mistrust, that runs deep into the Japanese culture, was another reason I chose this site.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
But your tests revealed a critical flaw in your machines artificial skin...

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Yes, quite unexpected, I'm afraid... All my research for 40 years... I tried everything, nothing seemed to work.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
So that's why you decided to bring professor Modnar here, right ?

gens2009-09-1122-43-14-95.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
That's correct. I discovered my father in one of the government's hospitals. He was old, but still very sound of mind. Naturally he would not cooperate with me...

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Of course not. He would never become involved in something like that !

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
So, unable to receive his assistance, I decided that I had to have... yours. But a mistake on my part allowed both you and Gillian to be taken into custody by the authorities first.

gens2009-09-1122-43-34-39.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Just what are trying to accomplish, Elijah ? You must know you can never get Jamie.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
I'm only interested in discovering what I can of the human animal. In the past, it was because of Jamie... My motive is different now.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Sounds like you're just suffering from the wild arrogance that corrupts so many scientists...

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Humans are such weak creatures. No matter how much they trust one another, the tinyest spec of suspicion can destroy it all. No matter how much science advances or how high we set our ideals, we eventually begin to suspect each other, to hate each other and then, to kill each other.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
The Snatchers are no more than a tool to bring out this reaction. I'm simply using them to bring out the true nature of the human animal.

gens2009-09-1122-45-08-17.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
This experiment has shown me the limits of the human society. I sincerely doubt it would be able to reach any greater level of prosperity on it's own. If human society is ever to reach greater heights, what it needs is an absolute leader.

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
You're crazy if you think people would ever obey Snatchers.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
If they don't know... they cannot object. There has been a time in every age that the people have longed for a GOD to lead them.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
But you'll never get your perfect skin now ! Professor Modnar is dead and I won't help you.

gens2009-09-1122-45-56-32.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
I no longer have any use for my father. I have a sample of a new skin he developed ! Once I've analysed it, I'd be able to make as much as I need.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
What are you talking about ?

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Why don't you take a look at this ?

gens2009-09-1122-46-14-34.jpg

What the...

gens2009-09-1122-46-17-56.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
We found this at the rubble of Queens hospital.

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
Random !

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Oh, an acquaintance of yours ?

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
He... He's a Snatcher ?!

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
That term isn't exactly accurate. This bioroid was constructed by my father, without my knowledge. He modeled it after me, in my youth. He build it right here in this facility... and not only that, he programmed it to destroy Snatchers.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
This bioroid caused me serious difficulties. It's design and built are far more advanced than the Snatchers. The machine itself thought it was human. My father input memories in it... all back to childhood. These too were apparently mine.

gens2009-09-1122-46-52-92.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Haven't you already realized ? Random Hajile is Elijah Modnar spelled backwards. How like my father... silly old man...

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
He did virtually overnight what I couldn't achieve in years. Further more, he makes a bioroid so perfect, even the bioroid believes itself human.

Modnar senior vs Modnar junior : 1-0.
So not only is he a failure a scientist, he also wants to rule the world... typical.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Is he dead ?

gens2009-09-1122-47-50-98.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Its systems are completely shut down... It's just scrap now. But the artificial skin is being kept alive. With this we can move to phase two. A full scale infiltration.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
The summit is over by now, you'll never succeed !

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
What does the summit matter ? Nothing holds us back now that we have this perfect skin... We can go anywhere we want. My will alone will decide the course of human history.

gens2009-09-1122-48-57-93.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
You egomaniac !

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
There's a fully automated Snatcher factory under the Kremlin. Even as we speak, scores of new Snatchers are being born.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
But no matter how hard you try you'll never be able to Snatch the people's heart and soul. What do you hope to gain from this anyway ?

gens2009-09-1122-49-12-21.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Jaime, the human race is composed of fools. But I'm different. I'll be their savior. Indeed not just of mankind but of all life on the planet.

But suddenly... something blue this way comes !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
I'm afraid that won't be possible !

Aww... how cute.

gens2009-09-1122-50-19-90.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
Metal !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
In 10 minutes this church will be struck by a phased particle beam. I'm guiding the beam. Everything around me in a 2 kilometers range will be destroyed.

gens2009-09-1122-49-30-56.jpg

Then why the hell is he strapped with dynamite ?

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Metal, what happened at the summit ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
The delegates voted unanimously to allow the use of nuclear weapons on the city.

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
What ? do they intend to kill everybody ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Everyone is in panic. However, they have agreed to let it go if this Church is struck by the particle beam. The surrounding areas are being evacuated. I'll handle things here. Jamie, Gillian, you two must flee !

gens2009-09-1122-50-23-78.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
You insignificant mass of metal, you'll never-

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
One move and I detonate the explosives ! Gillian, run !

Ahh... that's what the explosives are for. Metal-the-suicide-bomber has thought of everything.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
I will not allow some talking scrap-pile to get away with this ! If you're the aiming point of the beam, than I'll just have you thrown out. Grab him and take him out of here !

Huh? Something's stirring.

:blip:

gens2009-09-1122-50-58-09.jpg

crap.

- Snatcher will be continued shortly. Until then look at this fine pic :

SnatcherBestGame.jpg

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron

Previously on Let's Cyber-Play Snatcher :

gens2009-09-1122-50-58-09.jpg

Currently on Let's Cyber-Play Snatcher :

CHAPTER 20 : TWILIGHT OF NEO KOBE

(also click here)

gens2009-09-1122-51-05-62.jpg

Metal is in trouble !

VOICE : You always were a real pain in the butt !

WHO ?!

gens2009-09-1122-51-29-15.jpg

Deus ex Random, once more to the rescue !

gens2009-09-1122-51-32-73.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
What ?! You're supposed to be deactivated !

Snatcher_Random_5.jpg
I don't go down that easy, old man !

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Stop this foolish-

Snatcher_Random_5.jpg
Shut up. Let's try to make this final moment peaceful, shall we ? And you Snatchers, you touch the little guy and the old man's head comes off !

gens2009-09-1122-51-46-17.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_9.jpg
Random !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Gillian, you must leave ! I've left the turbocycle for you, outside !

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Let me go, I'm Elijah Modnar ! I'm your original !

Snatcher_Random_5.jpg
I don't care. You and I are going to die right here ! That's my will.

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
Machines have no will ! Machines can't sacrifice themselves !

Snatcher_Random_5.jpg
We'll see about that !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Gillian, there are only 4 minutes left. You must go !!

gens2009-09-1122-52-51-54.jpg

Snatcher_Modnar_1.jpg
S-Stop !

Snatcher_Random_5.jpg
Gillian, even if these memories in my head are fiction...

gens2009-09-1122-52-53-35.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Yeah, I know what you mean. The things we went through together were real , Random.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Hurry ! You only have 3 minutes !

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Thanks. Thank you both ! Jamie, come on !

And run they did !

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
...3 , 2 , 1 ... Here it comes !

gens2009-09-1122-52-53-35.jpg

Snatcher_Random_5.jpg
Later, kid !

gens2009-09-1122-54-33-53.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-54-36-75.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-54-37-90.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-54-42-03.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-54-46-45.jpg

gens2009-09-1122-54-46-73.jpg

Whoops. They took down some of Neo Kobe , after all.

gens2009-09-1122-54-47-54.jpg

Yes, you guessed right. Three minutes weren't enough for Gillian and Jamie to escape. They were probably near the exit of the cathedral, when the particle beam evaporazed all of their dreams and hopes. Everyone died in that explosion, but at least the Snatcher menace is over. The saga is finally completed , folks. Thank you all for your support.

THE EN-

Wait a minute... what's this ?

gens2009-09-1122-55-03-03.jpg

hmm... an airfield... what's all this about ? HEY-

gens2009-09-1122-55-14-01.jpg

:tearsofjoy: THEY'RE ALIVE !!

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
So, you're really going , aren't you ?

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
It's our responsibility too. Besides, if I go to Moscow, I might get some of my memory back... And if that happens I'll be able to love you even more than I do now.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Oh Gillian...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Wait for me. I want to be with you but first I've got to destroy that terrible factory of theirs. Jaime, when I get back let's try living together again... What do you say ?

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg

Snatcher_Katrina_3.jpg
We'll be waiting for you, too !

gens2009-09-1122-55-53-70.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Katrina, Mika ! You're here too ?

gens2009-09-1122-55-58-09.jpg

Snatcher_Mika_6.jpg
You better be happy buster, with all these beautiful women seeing you off !

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
I... I'm happy you came. L-Let me introduce you my wife...

gens2009-09-1122-56-01-53.jpg

:desperate_hug+silly_grin:

gens2009-09-1122-56-23-71.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Jaime Seed. ...I suppose it's a little odd introducing myself a second time, though.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
What do you mean ? You've... never met them before... Have you ?!

Snatcher_Mika_6.jpg
What are you talking about Gillian ? We're good friends !

KAA-CHIIING !

Snatcher_Gillian_6.jpg
Eh ? Since when ?

Snatcher_Katrina_3.jpg
It's the first time I've met her in person, but I've spoken to her in the videophone a lot of times.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
What ? Have you girls been talking about me, behind my back ?

Hey, the super-long cutscene is over ! more gameplay !

gens2009-09-1122-57-50-68.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-57-54-68.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Before I knew it, we really became close, didn't we ?

Snatcher_Mika_6.jpg
Our relationship has gone beyond just being friends.

gens2009-09-1122-58-11-23.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-58-17-79.jpg

Ahh, Gillian and his little fantasy harem.

gens2009-09-1122-58-28-37.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-58-37-98.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Katrina...

Snatcher_Katrina_3.jpg
They're both so easy to talk to. It's like I've got two real sisters now !

gens2009-09-1122-58-56-31.jpg
gens2009-09-1122-58-58-78.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Because getting your memory back will mean that you'll remember those things about me that you hated.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Things that I hated ? What are you talking about ? Dealing with each other's imperfections is part of what being married is all about, Jamie.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Gillian...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Don't worry. No memories will change how I feel about you.

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
Thank you Gillian. It's so good to hear you say that.

gens2009-09-1122-59-17-06.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
So, did they finalize what they're going to do about Junker operations ? I suppose this will end up being our last mission, eh?

Snatcher_Mika_6.jpg
Well, originally they were planning on disbanding the team, but now they've decided to keep us in business. We've been designated as one of the governments special police divisions !

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
So this means that at least the government has acknowledged that the Snatcher problem may not yet be over.

Snatcher_Mika_6.jpg
They've assigned a new Chief too. So, when you get back you'll get to meet our new head, Hanzo.

Hanzo... Some kind of reference ? who knows.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Well, it's comforting to know I've got a place to come back to...

gens2009-09-1123-00-12-96.jpg
gens2009-09-1123-00-16-75.jpg

Snatcher_Katrina_3.jpg
Gillian, whatever you do, please come back safe. Ok ?

Snatcher_Mika_6.jpg
When you get back you still have a dinner-date to keep with me, you know.

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Don't worry ... Ehhh... Of course I would want to spend some quality time with my wife, too... ... hmm? What's wrong Jamie ?

gens2009-09-1123-00-51-76.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_7.jpg
Harry and I we'll be waiting for you to get home...

Snatcher_Gillian_7.jpg
That's... Harry's hat...

gens2009-09-1123-01-02-32.jpg

Snatcher_Jamie_8.jpg
We can do it this time Gillian, not some fake couple like before... But with real love and trust...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Yes, we can make it this time...

VOICE : Gillian, wait ! wait for me !

What ?

gens2009-09-1123-01-12-18.jpg

What's this monstrous SegaCD contraption ? Poor metal...

Snatcher_Gillian_2.jpg
Metal ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Yes sir ! We didn't have a good frame to work with, so this is just a temporary body...

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
So they found your memory chip in one piece, eh ?

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Random protected me from the blast !

VOICE : AAA-CHOOO !

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Hmm? I think I've heard that sneeze before ...

Napoleon just made a sneeze-cameo.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Really ? I didn't hear anything... I want to go with you, Gillian... please !

gens2009-09-1123-01-52-09.jpg

Snatcher_Gillian_1.jpg
Hurry up and get on board, partner.

Snatcher_Metal_1.jpg
Yes sir !

So this is it. Time to get on board and fly to Siberia. Who knows what awaits there ? Maybe we'll learn that in Snatcher 2...

gens2009-09-1123-01-54-85.jpg

gens2009-09-1123-02-06-00.jpg

gens2009-09-1123-02-14-81.jpg

gens2009-09-1123-02-24-53.jpg

gens2009-09-1123-02-46-21.jpg

We flew into the sunset and at the same time we made a firm social statement. It can't get more awesome than that...

gens2009-09-1123-03-24-00.jpg
gens2009-09-1123-03-58-50.jpg

gens2009-09-1123-04-47-40.jpg
gens2009-09-1123-05-11-34.jpg

gens2009-09-1123-05-44-62.jpg
gens2009-09-1123-05-54-50.jpg

gens2009-09-1123-06-25-96.jpg
gens2009-09-1123-07-16-62.jpg

Dedicated to all cyberpunks. :salute:

Tails

Arbiter
The ending was poor, way too much Deus Ex Machina. Still it's interesting game.

Silellak

Cipher
Awesome LP! I agree, the ending was a little week, but not much you can do about that.

So...still thinking LPing Policenauts?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
These two last updates were a pain, let me tell you. First the photobucket fiasco then my Internet was constantly disconnecting not to mention that writing down the last huge cutscene from the voice overs was a lot of work.

As the ending, yeah, when I played it, I was expecting it a bit more of a global-conspiracy and less about one man and it's personal grudges, but he pulled it off in the end. As for Snatcher 2 I think there are some rumors that Kojima is working in an unannounced Snatcher project. I hope it's a remake.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Silellak said:
So...still thinking LPing Policenauts?

Nah... Policenauts is full of speech and I don't think I'll be making another LP soon. Maybe someone could make a video LP of it. It's more suited for something like that, since it's even more movie-like than Snatcher.

deuxhero

Arcane
About as straightforward a plot you would expect from the guy who goes on to make Metal Gear Solid 2.

Someone posted the uncensored 14 verison of the shower scene. Anyone got the uncensored panty sniffing?

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I'm glad you people liked it... :smug:

deuxhero said:
Someone posted the uncensored 14 verison of the shower scene. Anyone got the uncensored panty sniffing?

Are you sure this was in Snathcer, or are you thinking about Policenauts ? PN is more perverted than Snatcher in that department...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom