Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Let's Crash to Desktop like it's 1995 in Realms of Arkania High Derpolution

Dragula

Augur
I want a dwarf. With a hammer. Or axe. And shield.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Now that the final version of the RoA remake is out, regular updates should start pretty soon in this thread.

:troll:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
It's not event started. Same fate like Andhaira's LP of Legend of Grimrock

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
one thing I'm sure hasn't been replaced since the game shipped are those 3d models - AWWW SHIEET THEY ARE SO FUCKING TERRIBLE I WANT TO GOUGE MY EYES OUT
The 3D models have been updated.
The new models have a lot more diversity and style:

uZZ0uXw.png
lbE9Iu2.png
:troll:

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Not even one update :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom