Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Btw, the newest update to Rimworlds added a whole bunch of other drugs. Now you can have your colonist coked up or you can make your money by being the biggest pot plantation in the whole universe.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Ndu8S6z.jpg
Grimwulf.

UDsFVfZ.png

A1jFAxy.jpg

Ndu8S6z.jpg
Grimwulf!

UDsFVfZ.png

Ndu8S6z.jpg
GRIMWULF, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

UDsFVfZ.png
*hrrrmm* Goddamn you, annoying undead cunt. Can’t a man have a break for a change?

CEDDJ4G.jpg
A break? Enough is enough, Grimwulf. You’re needed. Get up.

UDsFVfZ.png
Everything’s fine, just lemme sleep ye bastards. *yawns*

FlNHrKH.jpg
You’ve been sleeping for too long! The Kolony is in grave danger.

UDsFVfZ.png
Tell me something new.

Ndu8S6z.jpg
No need for words. Get your grim butt outside and see for yourself.

UDsFVfZ.png
*grumbles* Dem ghosts stripping a decent commie of his well-deserved rest.

rm7q1cl.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
Well? Same shitty place as it was yesterday. And the day before that. And the month before that. And the YEAR before that.

FlNHrKH.jpg
Shhh. Listen.

UDsFVfZ.png
… That sounds… disturbing. And somehow... familiar?

CEDDJ4G.jpg
The sound comes from Grimwulfgrad.

fdrGUH2.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
Awright, I’m here. Can’t see shit in all that darkness.

hmH5aCc.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
Probaly nothin' too see anyways.

vOX5XmJ.jpg

Ndu8S6z.jpg
Wrong. Over there, look!

UDsFVfZ.png
… I swear by Lenin’s balls. This can’t be real.

eyjtPLk.jpg

fyxkpWO.jpg

CEDDJ4G.jpg
You left the main gates open after the last battle. You should never leave the gates open, Grimwulf!

FlNHrKH.jpg
What is it doing, though? Just standing over there, staring at you mindlessly?

CEDDJ4G.jpg
This creature is anything but mindless.

fyxkpWO.jpg

Ndu8S6z.jpg
Creepy.

UDsFVfZ.png
ALL TURRETS OPEN FIRE!!!

CEDDJ4G.jpg
No power, Grim. Glory to KKK.

UDsFVfZ.png
Fuck it, I’ll do it myself. *points his gun*

fyxkpWO.jpg
*erupts a thundering shriek beyond any description. The horrible noise quickly envelops the surrounding area, echoing in regions miles away*

UDsFVfZ.png
Huuurrrrrr, my ears!!

i8FmYMg.jpg
*psshh* What was that?!

Tr76ic8.png
Sounds like an apocalypse!

UDsFVfZ.png
… It probably is.

bnlvhhx.jpg

FlNHrKH.jpg
Today is the day, Grim.

UDsFVfZ.png
Mm?

Ndu8S6z.jpg
The day you all die.

zojuMSS.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Apocalypse my ass. EAT LEAD, YOU DEERFUCKERS!!

UARaqBi.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*shooting disorderly, slowing down some deers* I’VE FUCKED 18 GENERATIONS OF YOUR ANCESTORS!!THIS ROLLERCOASTER AIN'T GONNA STOP NOW!

RjE91sl.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*more shooting, more killing* SUCK DEVIL’S DICK IN HELL, YOU BASTARDS!

MDT5u18.jpg

FlNHrKH.jpg
GRIMWULF, GET A GRIP! THERE’S TOO MANY OF THEM!

CEDDJ4G.jpg
YOU CAN’T WIN THIS! RUN!

Ndu8S6z.jpg
Why run? Why fight? It is time to let go.

UDsFVfZ.png
CUT YOUR ZOMBIE CHIT-CHATTIN’!

lW0ir7U.png
*keeps shootin'* Fuck, FUCK! ... I gotta regroup or smth.

NlsI71c.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*runs for his life* Huff puff, I'm gettin' too old for this crap! *shuts the door behind him*

fLujbTx.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*psshh* KOMRADEMEN, get your worthless butts outside! NAW!

JQAZ1WB.png
What’s going on?

lW0ir7U.png
How do I put it explicitly?

xFpMuGV.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
We’re fucked.

i8FmYMg.jpg
How fucked?

lW0ir7U.png
Proper fucked, Kalin. As proper as it gets. I’ll explain the details on the way, but we need to go. Like, an hour ago.

Tr76ic8.png
HOH?!

4cTdeiO.png
B-but muh baby!

lW0ir7U.png
DUMB PEOPLE AND PREGNANT WOMEN WILL BE LEFT BEHIND, unless they get their shit together and work those legs RIGHT NOW!!

LEqIuDq.jpg
Wait! Are you telling us to abandon KKK?

lW0ir7U.png
I AM KKK!!! Wherever I go, the Communism follows! NOW MOVE IT, DAMN YOU! RUN!!

10th of Spring.

We managed to escape, but they are chasing us.

kvqVB4c.jpg

No time to rest. No time to even write this shit down. Gotta keep going.

6th of Summer.

Entreched a camp over here in the mointans. My balls are freezing despite the Summer, but at least we had a chance to rest and gather ourselves.

A few skirmishes with deer warbands here and there left us battered up a little. While Azira gives Kalin some quality dirty-sock-treatment (coz this egocentric one-eyed motherfucker can’t help putting himself into my line of fire), Slavmen and Greenbutt embarked on a scouting mission. Meanwhile Lactose woman is being useless as always, hanging around, disgorging foul liquids on the ground. I swear, a couple more days and this place will be known as The Mountain of Vomit.

8th of Summer.

Greenbutt and Slavemen are back. I kinda hoped they wouldn’t be, but oh well.

The news is highly disturbing. Seems like the deer forces are taking over other human settlements.

JiAK9nz.jpg

Won't be long until entire factions will be wiped out of existence. This is literal war against humankind.

Awright, we gotta leave this mountain. Sooner or later the deers will surround the area and wait for us to die from hypothermia and starvation. It’s gonna be a goddamn siege, I tell you! FUCK!

11th of Winter.

Just thought I should write something in my Log. Let's see...

We are still alive, somehow. It’s chaos. Every single day is a struggle to survive. We’ve ran out of food, bullets and willpower. Our clothing is ripped to shreds. Our feet have turned into bloody pulps. Never had a full night’s rest since we left that mountain, not even once. Sometimes I think we should have stayed there to meet our fate with what was left of our dignity.

We keep going, though. Out of habit and inertia.

Besides, shooting deers with hand-made bows is sorta fun. Shooting Kalin is even more fun.

14 of Autumn.

Time runs fast. How long has it been since my last entry? Eh, who cares. It’s not like someone is going to read it. At this point we are the last breathing humans on the entire continent.

MCQQSLL.jpg

However, am leaving my Captain Log right here, on this snow-covered coast. Why? Well, it depends on who’s gonna read it.

If you are a fellow human who ended up stranded or maybe crash-landed in this god-forsaken place, do me a favor – kill a deer or two before you face a horrible, humiliating death.

If you are a deer, bring this Log to your leader.

If you are the leader, FUCK YOU! You will NEVER beat Grimwulf the Glorious Kommissar! Let me draw you a picture of what I’ve found on this coast:

NzCgHjj.jpg

It’s called "boat".

It’s sole purpose of existence is to fuck you up. In order to do so, it will take me, along with my loyal subordinates, to a faraway place where we shall rebuild our Kommunistik Paradise.

And one day – I swear, one day – when we grow stronk and unstoppable, I will come back for you.

I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!

END OF SEASON 1

Last edited:

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Grimwulf's back? This is the best day in Codex history since I joined. :love: Hail to the great Kodexian Kolony ya Russian bastard. :salute:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Only the release of Grimoire was a greater day for Fair Codexia.
Welcome back you crazy vatnik. :love:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
:love:

While I'm doing some prep work for Season 2, gotta know if the old team made it with me. I hereby summon:

Azira
Kalin
Dreaad
hello friend
laclongquan

I know you're here somewhere. It's not like you can simply quit Codex, right?

Let's give 'em some time to show up.

Also, I should probably start Season 2 in a separate thread. Gotta talk to a local komissar.

Stand by. Don't go anywhere.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Aww yiss! Ready for more anal candle and dirty socks therapy! :salute:

And pleased I am to see, that I'm the first of the team to officially reply to the summons. :obviously:

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
If a new bullet shield for the higher ups is needed, sign me on.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom