Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Traders: 2
Dreaad: 3 - He's working for food. Seems reasonable.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
And now that I look at it closely... Komrade Lenin bears a striking resemblance to Kommissar Grimwulf. Just.. a little less hair. :retarded:

Could someone with mad photochop skills add a little more fur to the propaganda picture, just to be sure?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Kill the traders if they're around when you have turrets and power.

1 meal for 1 turret (worth of materials) seems a fair trade re: Dreead.

Norfleet

No, don't kill them, that angers their faction and makes them stop sending more. Build a wall around them, make them pay for the wall, and then quietly incinerate or freeze the room. Then the death is attributed to the environment and not at all your fault.

hostergaard

Educated
Just read the first post, haven't played the game, but I do have enough experience with DF to think its pretty loco to go for random AI, extreme difficulty and tundra embark.

On the other hand, knowing how people play games here, I'm pretty sure Grimwulf is gonna use the extreme difficulty to his advantage. Like using a doomstack of raiders or whatever as reliable source of meat. Gonna be interesting to see if my predictions are right.

Edit: Oh, and give me a colonist if this LP is still running, for now no requirements or particulars, when I am done reading everything I may change that tough.

Last edited:

Norfleet

That's actually a pretty standard embark in Rimworld. The tundra makes it much easier to build a starting fridge (namely, you just leave it in the snow frozen solid), and gives you more time to salvage all the bodies (because they just stay frozen solid). Random AI means that it doesn't try to screw you over, it just causes random shit to happen. The other AIs generally try to enforce your progress to be on rails, and tend to punish you unfairly if you succeed beyond the intended level of the developers (always).

Jazz_

Arcane
Cool thread. :lol:
Never heard about this game, the concept is really alluring; I wished it was at least 2d isometric tho...I'm not graphic whore but that kind of cartoony top down 2d puts me off..

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The tundra makes it much easier to build a starting fridge (namely, you just leave it in the snow frozen solid)

Only if you start in Winter/Spring. Late Spring, entire Summer, and early Autumn aren't cold enough to leave food in the open. Thus you can't really grow stuff until you build a proper fridge. Granted, some tundra areas are colder than others, but still.

You're probably speaking of ice sheets. Extremely cold areas.

Random AI means that it doesn't try to screw you over, it just causes random shit to happen.

Actually, random AI has the same global progress as the others, only the frequency of events is random. E.g., you can have raider + animal attacks simultaniously during power shutdown. Or nothing happening at all.

BUTT, if it happens during first day, you'll be attacked by 2 raiders and 1 animal. If it happens on year 10, there will be an entire army of raiders and animals. And xenos on top. In that regard Randy Random acts the same as others.

Last edited:

hostergaard

Educated
Just read muffalo attack post, holy shit, can't believe you survived that without any dead! Give Azira a fucking medal! :salute:

Edit: In fact, why not give him a room of his own? From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. And heroes needs nice homes so the masses can look upon them and see loyalty and excellent service to the people and its glorious leader be rewarded. And look down upon those that fail and are cast out (Besides, it probably helps keeping the popular guy loyal by ensuring he has more to lose if he rebels).

Of course, its our glorious leader Grimwulf that have the heaviest burden of all; leading us towards a better future so its only natural that he have the best logding of all.

And with that I got an idea for the personality of my character;

latest

Professional bootlicker and ass kisser extraordinaire! I think its just the thing our colony needs right now!

Unless it crashes completely with the traits of whoever person I get. We will see then.

Last edited:

hello friend

Arcane
2. Can't afford to make enemies of everyone.
When it comes to Dread, I propose 1 food for 225 steel. Man needs to learn the value of hard work, it would do him good. But it would be uncharitable to demand the full 300 of him when he's struggling to put food on the table. Noblesse oblige.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
2. Can't afford to make enemies of everyone.
When it comes to Dread, I propose 1 food for 225 steel. Man needs to learn the value of hard work, it would do him good. But it would be uncharitable to demand the full 300 of him when he's struggling to put food on the table. Noblesse oblige.
Ima kill you first.

In the meantime I'll do whatever to survive. Siberia 2.0 style lyfe.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Ima kill you first.
oAro8Vi.jpg

Haha, good luck with that. I do hope you survive, though. But this will build character. You'll see.
Did you hear the one about the gulag my friend?

Three men are sitting in a cell. The first asks the second why he has been imprisoned, the second replies, "I arrived to work late and was accused of being lazy." Then the second asks the first why he's been imprisoned, the first man replies, "I arrived to work early and was accused of being a spy." The two men then look at the third, who looks up and says, "I was imprisoned because I arrived to work on time, they told me no one arrives to work on time."

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
While counting votes, I've noticed a kwestion I missed. I suspect it was a shadow edit. Pls don't make shadow edits, men.

Updовление coming up later today.

Wait! Can you recruit them?

No. But if we beat them sensless and throw in a prison cell, hello friend can start the recruiting process. If they survive. And as long as we have food to sustain them.

We recruited hello friend and lacgirl the same way, using only the power of propaganda and threats friendly conversations.

laclongquan

Arcane
Might be too late already but lemme put in my 2 cents.

Poll1: 2 No killing yet. There's just no benefit in pissing off another settlement.
Poll2: 2 Because we are punishing Dreadd, not killing him. Despite what your delusions say, we need him alive. 75/1.

Dreadd:
1. Because Dreadd want to live? Dead spy can do nothing.

1. Whatever it takes to get back into the stage~

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
UDsFVfZ.png
The Kolony is grand. Rich, beautiful, well-protected.

ticLv1D.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
Your mission here is accomplished, Nelson. It is time to let go.

FlNHrKH.jpg
I'm not going anywhere until all your people will live in comfort and happiness.

UDsFVfZ.png
Did you see the roadsign when you came here in the first place?

FlNHrKH.jpg
Yes.

UDsFVfZ.png
What did it say?

FlNHrKH.jpg
Kodex Kommunistic Kolony.

UDsFVfZ.png
Kodex Kommunistic Kolony. Now pray tell me, what was that comfort-happiness bullshit all about?

Ndu8S6z.jpg
Are you done yet? How about discussing something relevant for a change?

FlNHrKH.jpg
I agree. We are running out of time. When growing season begins, every able body will be spending entire days on the fields.

UDsFVfZ.png
According to Azira's calculations, it will begin on 11th of Spring. We have roughly 10 days.

mT4azVs.jpg

Ndu8S6z.jpg
You need Grimwulfgrad done. Walls, turrets, debris, doors, even a separate power station.

FlNHrKH.jpg
You also need a larger fridge to store a proper harvest.

UDsFVfZ.png
Hrmpf. Servant!

CEDDJ4G.jpg
Awaiting orders.

UDsFVfZ.png
Give me ideas. How do I increase productivity?

CEDDJ4G.jpg
Can do. Will do. Woman - can't be allowed to do a man's job. Lock her up in the kitchen. Cleaning - no, unnecessary, wasteful.

UDsFVfZ.png
*scribbles something in the Captain's Log* Go on.

CEDDJ4G.jpg
Kalin must do all the sweat work. Azira is universal - use it to your advantage. Keep your wits. No mercy to Dreaad.

UDsFVfZ.png
Awright, done.

Nn0p0K3.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
If it doesn't work out, I will kill you again, Servant.

CEDDJ4G.jpg
Da!

Meanwhile.

LEqIuDq.jpg
*hic* Hvem vil synge mig *hic* i daudsvevna slynge mig...

I4cPTPr.jpg
*bzzzzzttt*

LEqIuDq.jpg
WHO'S THERE?! SHOW YOURSELF!

0fsRhpt.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
I know I heard something...

99DHXKb.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Maybe it's time to sleep..? Naaah.

I feel like I'm being watched. Constantly. It makes me hungry.

S5oG3j4.jpg

And also concerned. We managed to uncover two spies: the deer that was hiding in the fridge, and Dreaad. But what if there is more of them?

This night is especially eerie.

Dsogt05.jpg

Everyone's sleeping already. Even Kalin.

Wait. Did I lock all the doors?

CgCLvIl.jpg

I think I did. We don't want those people wandering about the base.

rdom1Qf.jpg

They would see everything. Including the Prosperwall.

Mhkcclw.jpg

Prosper Door is everything that separates undefended heart of the Kolony from outer world.

sz44nLh.jpg

Too many thoughts, not nearly enough alcohol. Everything will be alright. Just need to sleep it off...

TP1wkpM.jpg

Helvede! Can't even sleep with all those nightmares!

I need fresh air.

LEqIuDq.jpg
*yawns* Another day of "joyful labour" is about to begin. Yay. Eh, what's that??

1UrcD6O.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
A package? Could it be a message of sorts? If so, I wonder what it means...

RjiBnmp.jpg

2nd of Spring, 5501

4cTdeiO.png
Too-tee-doo, meatball pancake makes for a woman's voodoo, tee-hee~

o1YSpTl.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Uhh, hello? Anybody's here?

BGsGyL0.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
No one? Phew, I can finally eat in peace.

Meanwhile.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Grimdick.

lW0ir7U.png
Karlos.

YgeymsU.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
I have four snowmen on my side. You only have three. Give it up, resistance is futile.

lW0ir7U.png
My snowkomrades are battle-hardened Soviet fighters. Yours are european wobble-gobbles. Admit your defeat, and nobody will have to die this day.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Fine. But this ain't over yet! :argh:

lW0ir7U.png
Let's go grab some food. Waging war is tiresome.

ZxalDae.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
MU-HUH?!

i8FmYMg.jpg
GIT OUT OF HERE, I SAY!!

Tr76ic8.png
Okay...

DHeKSVB.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Fookin'ell.

lW0ir7U.png
*nom nom* So. Seems like our guests have left without saying goodbye?

i8FmYMg.jpg
Good fuckin' riddance.

lW0ir7U.png
We still suffer from iron crisis. Any suggestions?

i8FmYMg.jpg
Take the steel away from Dreaad.

lW0ir7U.png
We're not monsters, Kalin. We are kommunists. Men of justice and equality. We don't simply take away.

i8FmYMg.jpg
How about looting then? If something accidentally happens to Dreaad, like, I don't know, a suicide? Or starving to death? Or maybe an unfortunate club hits his head?

lW0ir7U.png
No. Every man deserves a chance, even if he has deer blood flowing in his veins. We will trade with Dreaad.

UDsFVfZ.png
I HEAR THE VOICES!

lW0ir7U.png
They say that 150 units of steel is a good price for a meal. Or... 175..? 200 plus armor vest and anal candle? Wat?

i8FmYMg.jpg
Bullshit. Tax that kike, 300 for 1 shashlik is more than fair.

lW0ir7U.png
*psshhh* Azira, Private Greenbutt, what do you think? Should we exchange Dreaad's steel for our food? Kalin here wants 300 steel for a meal, I think that 175-200 is sort of enough.

LEqIuDq.jpg
*psh psh* 150 steel for 1 meal. Sounds borderline fair.

Tr76ic8.png
*pshhh* I propose 1 food for 225 steel. Man needs to learn the value of hard work, it would do him good. But it would be uncharitable to demand the full 300 of him when he's struggling to put food on the table. Noblesse oblige.

lW0ir7U.png
It's decided then. We have 1 vote for 150, 1 for 225, 1 for 300. My vote is 175-200 range. Thus the price will be 225 units of steel for a single meal.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Your forgot to ask the woman.

5ryxqob.jpg

lW0ir7U.png

i8FmYMg.jpg
... hehehe

lW0ir7U.png
GWA HA HA HA HA

i8FmYMg.jpg
Heheh, u geddit? Woman with voting rights? Hehehehe.

lW0ir7U.png
I gotta work before I get a heart attack. See you later, Kalin.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Yeah, yeah. Hehehe. Voting rights. That is rich.

4cTdeiO.png
I'VE HEARD EVERYTHING, YOU MANLET!

pz572oY.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL! I vote we sell food to Dreaady for 75 units of steel. Because we are punishing Dreadd, not killing him. Despite what your delusions say, we need him alive.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Sorry, too late - the voting is over. Now get your slutty eyehole to Dreaad and make him an offer. 225 steel for 1 meal. We could call him, but Grim confiscated his walkie-talkie before banishing.

4cTdeiO.png
Sooner or later, Kalin, you will expose your own precious holes. And when that happens, I will be standing behind your back, breathing heavily on your neck, holding anal candles in one hand, and Dreaady's balls in the other.

Later that day.

4cTdeiO.png
DREAAAAAAAADY!!

D5YM1my.jpg

peBdDAv.png
Что за нахуй..?

4cTdeiO.png
Dreaady, love! You look so yummi with that dirty unkempt beard. Like a prehistoric hamster~

peBdDAv.png
Can't hold testosterone forever, babe. I'm just too manly to keep that hair at bay.

4cTdeiO.png
Mmm, you're almost as manly as daddy... AHEM. I have great news! I convinced those assholes to establish trading partnership with you. If you need food...

peBdDAv.png
DA!! I do!

4cTdeiO.png
Then grab some steel and follow me!

3Cm22fN.jpg

peBdDAv.png
So... How many steel units do they want?

djNACIT.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
Umm, 225?

peBdDAv.png
For reclaiming fridge access? Fair enough, I guess.

4cTdeiO.png
Tee-hee. No, that's the price for a single meal.

peBdDAv.png
WHAT?!?!

4cTdeiO.png
Try to keep up, Dreaady~

HDoYwKX.jpg

peBdDAv.png
225 STEEL FOR A SINGLE ЧЕРТОВ MEAL?! GRRRRIIIIMWUUUUULFF AAAAARRGGHHHH!!! :rage:

Meanwhile.

lW0ir7U.png
Can you hear the wind whispering, komrades? It whispers "Grimwulfgrad". A sign that we're doing the right thing.

9eBR8cv.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
You should talk to a fucking doctor, Grimwulf. All those WHISPERS you hear ain't good for anybody.

LEqIuDq.jpg
*yawns*

i8FmYMg.jpg
The fuck is wrong with you, Azira?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Nothing. Couldn't sleep very well tonight.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Welcome to the club, pal.

p8bvUPS.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
*pssshhh* Kommissar Wulf, Dreaad is here. We brought 150 units of steel. Can I give him a meal?

QoOoeyH.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*psshhh* Negative. 225 units of steel for a meal. Over and out.

4cTdeiO.png
FUCK YOU! *sigh* Sorry, Dreaady. You'll have to walk all the way back and bring 75 more.

peBdDAv.png
Of course I will. I just need a bite. Badly. Please? I'm starving...

4cTdeiO.png
Sorry, I can't. You'll have to go back and bring more steel...

peBdDAv.png
:negative:

Later that morning.

lW0ir7U.png
WORK, DAMN YOU!!

55KEcpL.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
*runs around, dragging stone chunks to the workshop* Sorry, Kommissar Wulf! I'm too slow!

i8FmYMg.jpg
Get off my back, Grimwulf! I'm working more than everyone else combined!

LEqIuDq.jpg
Ryan? Are you feeling well?

Fkv1rB8.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Ohhh, perfectly fine, Doctor Azira! Thank you!

LEqIuDq.jpg
I doubt that very much. Your last vote was rather... peculiar, to say the least.

i8FmYMg.jpg
I agree with Azira. Why would you betray your only friend like that? Even Azira and Grimwulf decided to go easy on Dreaad.

Tr76ic8.png
Humm? Dreaad is not my only friend here... right? We are all friends... Hello friends? Uh-hu-hu-hu-hu-huh.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Yup, definitely dementia. Don't worry, Ryan, I can fix this. Lay down on your stomach and take off the pants.

Tr76ic8.png
*runs back to the workshop and tries to lock the door from inside*

lW0ir7U.png
*Kicks the door open* WORK HARDER!!!

H8Eqc3n.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Yes, Kommissar Wulf. Sorry, Kommissar Wulf. :negative:

A bit later.

peBdDAv.png
Чем дорога длиннее — тем она безопаснее. Amiright? Хаха... ха...

EiflnDP.jpg

peBdDAv.png
So hunry.

DCsCa2a.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
*pshhhhhhhh* Kalin to Red Base, Kalin to Red Base. I OWN YOUR NIGGER ASSES!!! Woooooo HOO! Over.

LEqIuDq.jpg
*psshh* Kalin, this is Red Base. Please take your pills. Over.

i8FmYMg.jpg
You ain't seeing what I see. I've found a VEIN, right here IN GRIMWULFGRAD!

N3UOWxE.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Oh? I'll be there in a moment. Over and out.

peBdDAv.png
You won't even stay to keep me a company, Azi-bro?

r8u8Pqc.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Naah, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Unfortunately for all of us. So long, Dreaad.

peBdDAv.png
See you in hell, Azira! He didn't hear that, right? Phew. MAN, I'm full.

ES6rQy2.jpg

peBdDAv.png
Was it worth 225 steel, though? FUCK NO!! If only I had any other option. *sigh*

Meanwhile.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Is it true? Have we found a vein nearby?

lW0ir7U.png
Aye, it's true.

HsfyjKF.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
"WE"?!

lW0ir7U.png
Yes. As a community.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Grim, did you see those pods with marble blocks scattered at the entrance?

lW0ir7U.png
What about them?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Hard to explain, but I have a certain feeling. Bad feeling. Someone tries to send us a message...

i8FmYMg.jpg
Why not write a fookin' letter then?

LEqIuDq.jpg
I don't think they know how to speak our language. Let alone write.

lW0ir7U.png
Hey, do you see that?

LEqIuDq.jpg
AGAIN??

3rgKeA7.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
I'm telling you, Grim. This is no coincidence.

cYuYjbc.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Kalin, go check it out!

i8FmYMg.jpg
*climbs the highest wall of Grimwulfgrad* It's... leather? Furs? Ya, Muffalo leather.

X4DSzhH.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
As if we needed more.

LEqIuDq.jpg
It's all a part of the message, Kalin. I know it.

kOr9mtS.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
What sort of message? "Build marble houses with warm and fancy carpets"?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Maybe. Or "Prepare marble sarcophagi while you can. Our muffalo brothers will be avenged".

bogjfZq.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Yeah, brilliant. "Let's kill some more muffaloes and take their leather, so that we can send a message about avenging muffalo bros". Get some fucking sleep, Azira.

Later that day.

CEDDJ4G.jpg
You are learning, Grimwulf. Good. That's good.

crTNZs4.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
This one is almost over. Then there's just one left.

TJs6DHc.jpg

CEDDJ4G.jpg
Five turrets is fine. But you should never stop, Grimwulf. No such thing as too many turrets. Since KKK discovered a new vein right here in Grimwulfgrad, you should have enough material for second turret lane.

UDsFVfZ.png
Yeah, right, be silent for a moment, will ya? My ears hurt.

Later.

4cTdeiO.png
I hate you, Kommissar. You are a womanizer and a male. You trigger me.

Xh2zLwp.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
Gonna build a turret.

4cTdeiO.png
What? Hey, where do you think you're going? I'M NOT FINISHED YET!

Tr76ic8.png
Uhhrr, good evenin', Kommissar Wulf?

6eqvAKb.jpg

FlNHrKH.jpg
He's a good kid, although green.

Ndu8S6z.jpg
Literally.

FlNHrKH.jpg
You should treat him better, Grimwulf.

UDsFVfZ.png
I'm so tired of you fuckers.

Tr76ic8.png
B-but...

lW0ir7U.png
Git out of the way, private!

c8Riotm.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
Servant, your suggestion was shit. I blame YOU for today's failure.

CEDDJ4G.jpg
WHY?!

UDsFVfZ.png
Because we need that woman hauling stone blocks. Not washing dishes. The Mortherland is dissapointed in you.

lW0ir7U.png
Lacgirl!

4cTdeiO.png
What?

lW0ir7U.png
Return to Grimwulfgrad.

KwsXOdN.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
Oh? So now I am KINDLY ALLOWED to participate in construction works?

lW0ir7U.png
Yes. Your gender is hereby pardoned. From this day and forth, nobody will forbid you to haul heavy weights and mine granite.

4cTdeiO.png
Yay.

lW0ir7U.png
You can even stand proudly while pissing.

4cTdeiO.png
I always do.

lW0ir7U.png
But no surgery. Come on, a female doctor? That's just too much. Way over the board.

A9mQTJH.jpg

Later that evening.

lW0ir7U.png
Grimwulfgrad. My greatest creation.

YyASexy.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
Still barebones, Grimmy-Jimmy. Lot of work waiting ahead. Just sayin'.

PR1NzlF.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Someone should clean the killin' grounds tomorrow. Cut all those trees, bushes, move away random shite scattered around.

Tr76ic8.png
Uhh, I can do that, Mr. Kalin.

E4KyohS.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
Of course you can, green guy. Of course you can.

lW0ir7U.png
Turret done. Lacgirl?

4cTdeiO.png
Second turret lane is ready for actual turrets!

SZmNT6J.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Another five turrets, eh? That's 875 steel and 15 components.

i8FmYMg.jpg
That's a lot of resources.

lW0ir7U.png
We'll manage. Let me check more closely that vein you found earlier.

wZIOPjY.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Doesn't look like a big one, Grim.

lW0ir7U.png
Let's hope for the best. Without that steel we won't finish Grimwulfgrad. AWRIGHT, everyone goes to bed right now!! Tomorrow is a big day!

gfdfInn.jpg

Seems like people are carefully optimistic. I don't like that. We need to stay on guard.

8ddnAlM.jpg

Grimwulfgrad is raw, unfinished. A doubtful protection for KKK, considering the amount of enemies we have. And their cunning too.

The only thing I'm truly glad about is that we finally got rid of Dreaad.

DiNPCeH.jpg

225 steel for one meal? As a Kodex Doctor Grandiose I can say that Dreaad won't hold for a long time in Gulag.

2iSBRxI.jpg

Nobody is that stubborn.

Last edited:
Almost 11th spring...
So what's KKKolony will be planting 11-th?
Variants:
1. Hops for Samogon
2. Potatoes
3. Medicine
4. Nothing because Eclipse
5. Nothing because Cold snap
6. Nothing because Raid
7. Nothing because Deers
8. Nothing because Centipedes
9. Nothing because Grimwulf
10. Nothing because some other shit

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
So what's KKKolony will be planting 11-th?

We'll decide later on, I'll make screenies with detailed info. Besides, I need to see how much rich soil do we have first.

I'll forgive the slight, mistaking me for Norwegian.

I only know a few northern songs, thought your languages are somewhat similiar. Like Russian/Ukranian/Polish.

Google translate, you failed me! :argh:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
They are very similar. I understand Norwegian and Swedish, both written and spoken. The syntax can differ though, and some words are quite dissimilar.

The song you quoted though, is a Norwegian one, if my google skills are to be trusted.

hostergaard

Educated
I'll forgive the slight, mistaking me for Norwegian.

I only know a few northern songs, thought your languages are somewhat similiar. Like Russian/Ukranian/Polish.

Google translate, you failed me! :argh:

Eh, its fine, I mix up Norwegian and Danish all the time and I was born in Norway (Danish parents, grew up in a mixed language enviroment and now the the two are practically the same to me)! The way to see the difference is that "me" is written "meg" in Norwegian and "mig" in Danish And the Danish like to use æ more often. To know the Swedish devil you just have to look for those extra heretical ä and ö that those ungodly heatens use. :decline:

Anyway, more updates please, I am sitting here wearing out my f5 in aticipation.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
3rd of Spring, 5501

lW0ir7U.png
Hurr. Morning.

CQS5iTt.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Good morning to you too, Grim.

Tr76ic8.png
Kommissar Wulf. Doctor Azira. Mr. Kal--

i8FmYMg.jpg
Can you shut the fuck up?? We all know our goddamn names!

SrOQ0Fj.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
*giggles like a little bitch*

Tr76ic8.png
Humm, bon appetit? Hu-hu.

MHrxXyc.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
This place is too crowded. I'm going to work, just to spare myself from looking at your ugly mugs.

lW0ir7U.png
*nom nom* Hrumrhf.

LEqIuDq.jpg
I think he said, "walk faster, damn you". I'd better go as well, Grim. That compacted steel isn't gonna mine itself.

lW0ir7U.png
Off with ya. Private Greenbutt!

Tr76ic8.png
Hoh?

kx4RFwi.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
I will trust you an important task this day. A crucial task.

Tr76ic8.png
*Inhales*

lW0ir7U.png
Come with me. I'll show you.

0FFikcw.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Alas, deers and capitalists are not the only foes of humankind. There are other damnably transcendent terrors.

Tr76ic8.png
Violence, greed, lust?

lW0ir7U.png
No. The plants.

Tr76ic8.png
*drops down*

6hHpcYB.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
They follow us everywhere we go, observing in silence. They want our buildings and our bodies too. They are waiting patiently for us to abandon our dwellings, do you know why? Because they wish to devour them, private Greenbutt. Devour.

Tr76ic8.png
I can't tell if you're joking or not, Kommissar Wulf...

lW0ir7U.png
THIS AIN'T NO LAUGHING MATTER, PRIVATE!! Every Winter a new hope arises, as the plantlife recedes. But every spring they come back, stronger than before. This war is eternal, private, and we cannot afford to lose! LOOK AT THE LEFT TURBINE!

oylhPO6.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
I see a bush...

lW0ir7U.png
A BUSH! The same thing that lives in your head instead of a brain! Do I want a BUSH near my turbine? HELL NO!

Tr76ic8.png
Sooo, you want me to cut it?

XZc1ZuN.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Are you a mind reader? Fuck's sake, why are you still standing?! GO, GO, GO!! When you're done here, go and cut every plant you see in Grimwulfgrad. I'll have none of it in my glorious fortification. NONE!! :russia:

Meanwhile.

peBdDAv.png
Stomach hurts. Ха. Not funny.

tcEIFpe.jpg

peBdDAv.png
Sorry, mr. Snowman. I will finish you another time. *hauls steel to KKK* Hello?

v986jFa.jpg

peBdDAv.png
Hello! It's me, Dreaad! Your former janitor?

lW0ir7U.png
Dreaad. Did you bring 225 steel with you?

C6MvH36.jpg

peBdDAv.png
Err, almost?

lW0ir7U.png
You know the rules, Dreaad. Come back with 150 more if you want to eat.

peBdDAv.png
Come on, Grim. That price is pure bullshit! At least give me some food in advance!

lW0ir7U.png
I am a man with certain issues and full beard. Not a charity house. There is a big difference, Dreaad.

4cTdeiO.png
Grimskin, you HAVE to see this! Come over here!

lW0ir7U.png
Hrm?

YPw7joz.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
I've drawn a heart on this wall section, tee-hee~

lW0ir7U.png
*sigh*

i8FmYMg.jpg
FUCKING compacted steel! I am a space cop, not a space miner!

el2Nug9.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Sooner or later we'll dig it all up.

lW0ir7U.png
And then proceed to the next vein. I can't hear your pickaxes, komrades! STRIKE HARDER! STRIKE LIKE IT'S AYN RAND STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU!!

Tr76ic8.png
Moh-huh, Kommissar Wulf?

lW0ir7U.png
Fucking finally, private Greenbutt! Start with getting rid of those bushes, then go on and cut the trees. I need free space for a certain...

zMgXVPQ.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*doing measures, murmuring something to himself*

peBdDAv.png
More steel for my BROS!

cTZECWm.jpg

peBdDAv.png
High five! ... No? Okay.

lW0ir7U.png
150?

peBdDAv.png

lW0ir7U.png
Come back with 75 more.

n291h13.jpg

peBdDAv.png
How about a discount? As your only--

LEqIuDq.jpg
Shhhh! Listen!

4cTdeiO.png
What is that sound? Sounds vaguely familiar.

lW0ir7U.png
... Bellowing.

LEqIuDq.jpg
I warned you, Grim. They came back for revenge.

fVE010j.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
They are but pawns, manipulated by the deer masterminds. But this ain't no reason to show mercy! PRIVATE GREENBUTT!

Tr76ic8.png
Uh?

lW0ir7U.png
Are you ready to prove your worth in combat? Are you ready to wrestle these vile beasts? Will you tear the horns and stick them WAAAY up their arses?

Tr76ic8.png
Uhhhhhhh...

lW0ir7U.png
NO TIME FOR HESITATION, PRIVATE GREENBUTT! YES OR NO?!

p7tvthH.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Can't we just... turn on the turrets?

lW0ir7U.png
... Yeah, we can. Carry on with your jobs, men.

UZbm64u.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
So what's the idea behind this net of cables and wires?

lW0ir7U.png
Ah, that one is rich. First we lay down the wires and random cables, while clearing killing grounds from all the plants and trash. And then we RECK the net, GWA HA HA!

4cTdeiO.png
How could such a brilliant idea visit your head, Kommissar?

lW0ir7U.png
The voices told me.

4cTdeiO.png
Should have guessed.

lW0ir7U.png
Seriously, though. It will slow down the enemy a great deal.

peBdDAv.png
I am back!

bhEsX6w.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
When you go to the town hall, flip dat switch, will ya? Gotta test dem turrets.

peBdDAv.png
Okay. How can you dig compacted steel so fast?

i8FmYMg.jpg
*sweating* Experience.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Alcoh-- Skill. Yes, sheer skill.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Who would have thought this vein will run so deep.

ZaZ2fKo.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEE!!!

lW0ir7U.png
STOP SCREAMING, PRIVATE, for the love of Lenin. Fuck. That was just turrets going online.

66rFDjA.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
I thought they will shoot me.

lW0ir7U.png
They won't. Well, maybe just the fourth one. I think I've messed up the recognition module yesterday. We'll just have to wait and see, right? GWA HA HA HA

4cTdeiO.png
Kommissar?

77Z7eUO.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
What is it, woman?

4cTdeiO.png
You should see for yourself. Come with me.

lW0ir7U.png
Well? Oh. Goddammit.

4cTdeiO.png
Yeah.

TtDiwI1.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
This door should be one square to the left. And the inner corridor should be a bit longer westwards.

4cTdeiO.png
As my father used to say, it's never too late to fix anything. Anything. He became a tranny when he was 64 years old.

lW0ir7U.png
NEWSFLASH, your father was wrong! Sometimes it IS too late! Fall back!

1zejHSn.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
EEEEEEEEEEE

lW0ir7U.png
To the side, woman! Out of turret's line of fire!

CguAAQW.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
*opens fire, holding lacgirl as a living shield*

5Jb33RH.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
EEeeee... Is it over?

4DNOkeP.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
*shaking in shock*

lW0ir7U.png
Squad dismissed.

i8FmYMg.jpg
*clapping slowly*

LEqIuDq.jpg
At least the turrets are working. I was expecting worse.

NYyW3qx.jpg

A bit later.

4cTdeiO.png
Dreaady? Why are you still here?

ojvGFMc.jpg

peBdDAv.png
Oh? You know. Just chillin'. Хаха...

K0VROUR.jpg

peBdDAv.png
Nice muffalo.

4cTdeiO.png
Thanks, tee-hee. You flatterer~

peBdDAv.png
Well. Back to Gulag, I guess. My life is pain. :negative:

Later that day.

lW0ir7U.png
WORK WORK WORK, YOU LAZY-ARSE BASTARDS!! Kalin, help that worhless piece of crap Greenbutt to cut the fucking plants - I need clear ground RIGHT NOW! Lacgirl, don't just stand there, fuck's sake!

8wWgqkp.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Have mercy...

PnShH6U.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Harrr, WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS?! Come with me.

Tr76ic8.png
*follows Grimwulf*

lW0ir7U.png
Eat.

Ohdpwyk.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Uh, thank you?

lW0ir7U.png
I'll cut to the chase. You realize just how useless you are, right? I've talked about you with Azira. He has a suggestion.

Tr76ic8.png
Oh, noes...

lW0ir7U.png
If we ever have a trading caravan with bionics, we'll buy the cheapest fucking piece of cybernetics and let Azira install it on you. How does it sound?

Tr76ic8.png
Genuinely horrible.

HkIEKnk.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Don't get the wrong idea, private Greenbutt. It will be an experiment. If Azira manages to perform the operation successfully, we can proceed with more complex procedures. Like installing bionic eyes we all need so much.

Tr76ic8.png
"Don't get the wrong idea"?

lW0ir7U.png
It's all for a noble cause. Now back to work.

Later that evening.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Phew. That vein is quite rich indeed.

y57jNf4.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Not rich enough. We need much more than that, Azira. Any ideas?

LEqIuDq.jpg
We could look for more veins. Or simply wait for a bulk trader.

i8FmYMg.jpg
You need more steel? Send lacgirl to Gulag. She is dead weight here anyway.

lTlahPJ.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
Be careful with that mouth, Kalin. You never know what might invade it when you flap it like that.

Another day passed with no major events.

VDziFiz.jpg

Except for that herd of muffaloes loitering in the area. We should probably dispose of them, but I have no manpower to spare. I need everybody here in Grimwulfgrad.

Everything goes according to schedule, more or less.

Hbb6M8Y.jpg

Who am I kidding? I'll never finish Grimwulfgrad before 11th of Spring.

Later that night.

peBdDAv.png
You want to trade for food, Grimwulf? You think Dreaad doesn't have other options? Well, guess what...

ty4th8D.jpg

peBdDAv.png
I can survive on my own. АААААААХХАХАХХАХАХАХАХАХАХ аххахахахха хаха

qxpGT6h.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom