Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's avoid world getting destroyed by anomaly in openxcom

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Remembering the tragic end of the previous action, X-Com operatives dispersed quickly.
FTwkOOD.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
A moment later advancing HWP was fired at and engulfed in a fireball as a plasma bolt impacted the grass next to it.
Adir3gI.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
An operative inside the barn climbed upstairs and spotted another alien. He fired a burst of mini-rockets at it but it survived the explosions.
vVEhnRq.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
The other tank has spotted an alien near the UFO but missed and the shell hit a wall between them.
gRXGVqt.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Soldier with RPG moved into a firing position. He withdrawn when he saw an alien lurking in the farmhouse.
bcmiynh.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Alien inside the farmhouse fired again and destroyed the tank. Soldier fired an RPG, destroying the room the alien apparently changed position before.
Ls666do.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Meanwhile the insectoid near the UFO has survived hits with mini-rockets and a nearby explosion of a tank cannon shell.
qS3d0Eh.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
A moment later another alien was spotted near the UFO and was killed with a heavy cannon mini-rocket.
EP87BYm.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
During deployment soldiers got under enemy fire. The firer was obscured by smoke of explosions. Additional smoke grenades were thrown to obscure the landing zone. One soldier was wounded and required medical attention.
Q0Ah0zv.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom