Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's avoid world getting destroyed by anomaly in openxcom

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Promotions:
gVaZfXl.png

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
This is the weirdest LP. Why don't you keep the updates contained to one post each within spoilers?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
This is the weirdest LP. Why don't you keep the updates contained to one post each within spoilers?
The forum loads all the pictures even with spoiler tags, which can make some computers shit themselves and generally is pretty wasteful. I'd have to bump a lot to get to the next page for a next update post, so I post pictures in separate posts.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
The UFO was shot down over the northern snow thingie by an Interceptor from North Europe and X-Com Platoon 3 was sent to recover it.
LIXwz4M.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Tank moving to shot at them was fired at. Skyranger's landing gear was hit and the soldier standing behind it was wounded with a plasma blast.
19KBDpV.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
X-Com forces started moving towards UFO under cover of smoke while the wounded soldier received medical aid.
YVadrj9.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Suddenly, contact with Skyranger-3 was lost. It is speculated that it was destroyed with with alien explosives seen in terror missions.
rvPr63r.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Suddenly, contact with Skyranger-3 was lost. It is speculated that it was destroyed with with alien explosives seen in terror missions.

So I take it you finally found a way to force the Aliens to use their grenades?
Well, I had only leaders have them in the previous version. And leaders usually died in engine explosion or were quickly killed in terror missions. Now I gave them to alien soldiers on high equipment level.

By the way, I changed UFO loadouts so that there's an alien for every spawnpoint inside the UFO.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
On 22nd June, after two months long research by 160 scientists, the secrets of Elerium were finally unlocked.
LXwZX8M.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
It opened the road to research of laser technology and a multitude of alien technologies. On 24th June, it was decided that it's best to start the research from Laser Cannon and then proceed to smaller weapons.
qDCRuQJ.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
On 1st July, a small UFO was detected flying towards India. Interceptor from India was scrambled to intercept it.
uH3UuUX.png

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Luckily HWP cannon shell turned out to be an effective insecticide.
03KtlpF.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom