Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Let us read something... Supreme

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
oIEBA.jpg

6RAs2.jpg

Fs3FZ.jpg

5pXDf.jpg

8YzJZ.jpg

HS0Ao.jpg

5aqbr.jpg

lGAwp.jpg

ONxYD.jpg

DZCuo.jpg

KCfWj.jpg

OgnLx.jpg

19x2b.jpg

KimUQ.jpg

2LXkF.jpg

lTzXz.jpg

1W1gj.jpg

g6ckG.jpg

dkn4W.jpg

z0Ele.jpg

wUiWz.jpg

qIytk.jpg

jks2M.jpg

4yMiP.jpg

j6X0z.jpg

U6D9I.jpg

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Imgur crapped out just now, so that's all for today.

More importantly... MY CBR FOR RETURN #5 AND #6 ARE CORRUPT! HALP!

While looking at the room full of Diana alternates, I couldn't help thinking back to the Authority story where all the incarnations of Jenny Sparks hung out together.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
I came across part of the notes for Alan Moore's Youngblood run on a comic board:

49797565.jpg

26368799.jpg

20344296.jpg

69503636.jpg

Sounds rather interesting, right? According to wikipedia, this is what happened then:
However, despite Moore's well-publicized plans for at least 12 issues of his new Youngblood, only two issues were ever printed and the third issue was published in another book called Awesome Adventures.

Yeah, good job Liefeld.

:hmmm:
230px-Robliefeldpic.jpg
:hmmm:

Funny thing is, Youngblood has actually recently been rebooted, but doesn't use any of this. Unlike the new Supreme series.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom