Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Let us read something... Supreme

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
When's the last time Superman got laid, for that matter?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Do we count alternate universes, Elseworlds and whatnot? Anyway, uploading. EDIT: Imgur is over capacity, no can do at the moment.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Do we count alternate universes, Elseworlds and whatnot? Anyway, uploading. EDIT: Imgur is over capacity, no can do at the moment.
Sure, why not

Batman seems to be the only DC superhero that gets regular action. I think Wonder Woman last got laid somewhere in the 80s

Vaarna_Aarne

Sure, why not

Batman seems to be the only DC superhero that gets regular action. I think Wonder Woman last got laid somewhere in the 80s
Well, Superman gets laid with Wonder Woman in just about every Elseworlds comic or "final" story of DCU (lesser writers seem to really have it in for Lois Lane).

But you are correct, Batman is a hairy-chest lovemachine, and a character trait that unifies all female villains he has is that they all want to slide down the Bat-pole.

Vaarna_Aarne

I0NRa.jpg

wqxyM.jpg

jRojV.jpg

Xk3YS.jpg

UXjcx.jpg

UFBs9.jpg

UifHM.jpg

f7hHc.jpg

SeHLu.jpg

bKgnS.jpg

jwSrk.jpg

P189e.jpg

YuGuf.jpg

DYAoS.jpg

cjmnY.jpg

4kEGO.jpg

s1kLw.jpg

4Pj1z.jpg

UjfbU.jpg

lm39o.jpg

YcIqT.jpg

oEJBi.jpg

peAau.jpg

BPbmt.jpg

dUbIU.jpg

DciNG.jpg

Everybody knows that the Cockdex is a bunch of pie-rats. DC should just bite the bullet and look at it as free advertisement by one of their most devoted fanboys.

Besides, they're far too busy pushing the new (sucky) reboots to care about the old stuff.

Well, I just checked out Red Son and wow.

Errr... could you give me a torrent link for that JLA thing? I don't know the actual name of it so... I... Well, I'd appreciate it.

Vaarna_Aarne

It's just JLA. You can probably find it by adding Grant Morrison to the search query.

Also, Red Son is indeed awesome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom