Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Let us read something... Supreme

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
pKRxh.jpg

H6Jba.jpg

jzDp1.jpg

xHXjo.jpg

4y2P3.jpg

EYvGQ.jpg

MBZJs.jpg

eZNSR.jpg

uw798.jpg

UE1Ao.jpg

3xrPd.jpg

gm0bz.jpg

XAA38.jpg

veB5z.jpg

kjdTk.jpg

fRTfi.jpg

LfgZa.jpg

WSdks.jpg

rAEub.jpg

GEqXA.jpg

25srR.jpg

HVOyK.jpg

wtiYa.jpg

iK8Dq.jpg

fDXVM.jpg

uZoev.jpg

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Still not completely into it. The whole pace and method is a bit jarring. But still neat.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
The next 3 issues will make a lot of things make more sense,in a way you never expected probably

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I dunno that the problem is that it makes no sense, Azalin, there's enough sense in it. It's just that the way the story is delivered and switches between modes jars a bit.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Well the whole thing was intended as a tribute to silver age Superman stories with meta thrown in which is why they even use a style that is even reminiscient of them.It can be a bit confusing but it is one of my favoutire Moore stories though so I may be a bit biased

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
What Azalin said.

Btw bros, in the future I will need a COMPLETE set of issues for The Return, the download I got doesn't have them all. And I am *not* damaging my own copy for you guys (the Checker Books collected edition has shitty binds and shitty paper, it wouldn't survive scanning process).

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Next pages have become hard-to-reach goals now. Come to use, next page, we need you!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom