Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let us play a little game...

Kz3r0

Arcane
If you tell me how to delete old conversations.
Just leave the conversation unless the account is re-invited in it is no possible to read the messages again.

nomask7

Arcane
LundB she's just trying to shield herself against magical attacks by associating the accounts with someone else. This way targeting her by using those accounts would become problematic.

But be a naive retard if you'd like. This wouldn't be the first time some clueless dude was tricked by a narcissistic woman.

lefthandblack

Arcane
As for her magic lessons - it's all laughable bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if these methods managed only to stifle natural ability. She herself has said a proper witch has her own methods, so why is she now teaching methods as if someone could possibly benefit from it? Most curious.

Ok man, since you seem adamant about this, I'm going to fix you right up.

Disclaimer: Blablabla, free will, Blablabla, not responsible for your disease or insanity, Blablabla.

cdx_rose.png

The first thing that you are going to need is a statement of intent, as an example we will use:

It is my will that Nomask stop shitting up this thread.

1.) Condense to letters---> IIMWTNSSUTT

2.) Remove the Vowels---> MWTNSSTT

3.) Remove duplicates---> MwTNS

4.) Trace these letters on the rose:

cdx_mwtns.png

This is your sigil. You need to 'charge' it by filling it with the energy of your intent, repeatedly bashing your head on your keyboard to the point of bleeding as you lament another interesting thread ruined by a douchebag seems appropriate for this operation.

Once this is done, destroy all copies of the sigil and forget about it.

This is the very basics of sigil magic.

For a more serious operation, you really need to think like a lawyer when you are
constructing your statement of intent. Loopholes can sting.

For example, I did not specify how I wanted Nomask to stop shitting up this thread, so all the
realms of possibility for Nomask to no longer wish to, or no longer be able
to, are open to the universe to make my will manifest.

nomask7

Arcane
As for her magic lessons - it's all laughable bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if these methods managed only to stifle natural ability. She herself has said a proper witch has her own methods, so why is she now teaching methods as if someone could possibly benefit from it? Most curious.

Ok man, since you seem adamant about this, I'm going to fix you right up.

Disclaimer: Blablabla, free will, Blablabla, not responsible for your disease or insanity, Blablabla.

cdx_rose.png

The first thing that you are going to need is a statement of intent, as an example we will use:

It is my will that Nomask stop shitting up this thread.

1.) Condense to letters---> IIMWTNSSUTT

2.) Remove the Vowels---> MWTNSSTT

3.) Remove duplicates---> MwTNS

4.) Trace these letters on the rose:

cdx_mwtns.png

This is your sigil. You need to 'charge' it by filling it with the energy of your intent, repeatedly bashing your head on your keyboard to the point of bleeding as you lament another interesting thread ruined by a douchebag seems appropriate for this operation.

Once this is done, destroy all copies of the sigil and forget about it.

This is the very basics of sigil magic.

For a more serious operation, you really need to think like a lawyer when you are
constructing your statement of intent. Loopholes can sting.

For example, I did not specify how I wanted Nomask to stop shitting up this thread, so all the
realms of possibility for Nomask to no longer wish to, or no longer be able
to, are open to the universe to make my will manifest.

Wait, was this nonsense supposed to work? Because it didn't.

What a try-hard.

nomask7

Arcane
LundB she's just trying to shield herself against magical attacks by associating the accounts with someone else. This way targeting her by using those accounts would become problematic.

But be a naive retard if you'd like. This wouldn't be the first time some clueless dude was tricked by a narcissistic woman.

Hardly something he should concern himself with if, as you claim, her magicks are nonsense.

In any case I'm with hoodoo here, you give people rope to hang themselves if you wanna fuck 'em up, which I assume is your intention? I was enjoying the circus too.
I don't suppose it changes much either way, but you should stop and consider what was it you were trying to achieve here. I mean, no offense, but you're no Witch-Hunter, dude.

My best guess is that - if this is the real world - magic is the result of demonic orchestration and manipulation of minds and reality, like you have these creatures in Jack Vance who carry out magic spells except I think it more likely that the demons are in fact not only in control of the effects of magic but also in control of the magicians.

Now, whatever the results of my actions, I neither plan nor foresee the consequences. I'm neither try-hard nor deluded enough to think that I could or should.

Agassi never asked me to stop posting in this thread. First she asked me to explain how the left hand is wrong, and next she told Hiisi that they were allowed to argue with me about ethics, and for the most part after that I've merely been reacting to messages that either were addressed to me or were about me.

I'm not a psychopath, I don't scheme. I don't give people rope nor trick them nor pretend to be something I'm not. People who do that are in some manner twisted.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
You're all fools for openly discussing the secrets of magic in an internet forum.
How dare you break the code. Who gave YOU the right?

ALchymist

Educated
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
The natural world, whatever its connection to "the moral world", runs on things suffering and killing and devouring each other, with no moral significance. This is obvious, right?

I'll write a little more on this.

Let's take lions as an example. Currently, lions tend to eat weak prey and not cause much suffering while doing so. If, however, they were equipped with mind control rays by evolutionary processes and their killing a prey would involve super extreme torture of the prey for a week before unconsciousness and death set in, it would be objectively speaking such a bad thing that humans would have to intervene and destroy all lions (despite not being personally in danger in this scenario).

Isn't this almost exactly what parasitic wasps do? Yet we use them in pest control, rather than destroying them.

Even better link to emerald cockroach wasp

Last edited:

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
but does it implant demons in the mind that control people's mind to rape other people?

ALchymist

Educated
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
but does it implant demons in the mind that control people's mind to rape other people?
Hmm... well if "demon" = pupa and "people" = cockroaches (no comment!) then I would say that it implants a demon to control people's mind so that they accede to their own rape but I can't say that the cockroach goes out raping other cockroaches. For that, you probably want Toxoplasma gondii which causes increased risk taking in mice and rats (and possibly humans), or ophiocordyceps, a fungus which causes ants to go to die where they are most likely to infect more ants.

Unwanted

Xu Fugui

Unwanted
T091q6j.gif

What I am about to do has been coming for a long time and without the help of HHR or Lyric Suite I'm not sure how successful this endeavour will be but this is something that needs to be done. This is a highly dangerous task but with the Lord's blessing I will excise this devil from the Codex. I'm certain that the witch had something to do with HHR's disappearance, whether pagan or mundane influence this ends now. So here we go, stand back lest you be carried with this demon to hell.

I will start by drawing a magic circle around me to protect me from the evils and satanic hexes of the witch with a white chalk, checking carefully so that it is fully closed. Hmm, done. Lighting candles and burning incense and placing a crucifix near to keep my mind focused and safe from evil thoughts I will now begin the ritual. Once I am finished Black Cat will no longer be possessed by a devil and her spirit shall regain it's purity and bathe in the light of Christ and the one true Lord.

lG23Pnf.jpg

I will start with reciting the prayers by St. John Chrysostom, blessed he be. For all witchcraft comes from the influence by demons and evil spirits, I will sever this satanic connection.

We make this great, divine, holy and awesome invocation and plea, O devil, for thine expulsion, as well as this rebuke for your utter annihilation, O apostate! God Who is holy, beginningless, frightful, invisible in essence, infinite in power and incomprehensible in divinity, the King of glory and Lord Almighty, He shall rebuke thee, devil! -- He Who composed all things well by his Word from nothingness into being; He Who walks upon the wings of the air. The Lord rebukes thee, devil! -- He Who calls forth the water of the sea and pours it upon the face of all the earth. Lord of Hosts is His name. Devil: the Lord rebukes thee! He Who is ministered to and praised by numberless heavenly orders and adored and glorified in fear by multitudes of angelic and archangelic hosts. Satan: the Lord rebukes thee! He Who is honored by the encircling Powers, the awesome six-winged and many-eyed Cherubim and Seraphim that cover their faces with two wings because of His inscrutable and unseen divinity and with two wings cover their feet, lest they be seared by His unutterable glory and incomprehensible majesty, and with two wings do fly and fill the heavens with their shouts of "Holy, holy, holy, Lord Sabaoth, heaven and earth are full of Thy glory!" Devil: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who came down from the Father's bosom and, through the holy, inexpressible, immaculate and adorable Incarnation from the Virgin, appeared ineffably in the world to save it and cast thee down from heaven in His authoritative power and showed thee to be an outcast to every man. Satan: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who said to the sea, be silent, be still, and instantly it was calmed at His command. Devil: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who made clay with His immaculate spittle and refashioned the wanting member of the man blind from birth and gave him his sight. Devil: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who by His word restored to life the daughter of the ruler of the synagogue and snatched the son of the widow out from the mouth of death and gave him whole and sound to his own mother. Devil: The Lord rebukes thee! The Lord Who raised Lazarus the four-days dead from the dead, undecayed, as if not having died, and unblemished to the astonishment of many. Satan: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who destroyed the curse by the blow on His face and by the lance in His immaculate side lifted the flaming sword that guarded Paradise. Devil: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who dried all tears from every face by the spitting upon His precious expressed image. Devil: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who set His Cross as a support, the salvation of the world, to thy fall and the fall of all the angels under thee. Devil: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who spoke from His Cross and the curtain of the temple was torn in two, and the rocks were split and the tombs were opened and those who were dead from the ages were raised up. Devil: The Lord rebukes thee! He Who by death put death to death and by His rising granted life to all men. May the Lord rebuke thee, Satan! -- that is, He Who descended into Hades and opened its tombs and set free those held prisoner in it, calling them to Himself; before Whom the gatekeepers of Hades shuddered when they saw Him and, hiding themselves, vanished in the anguish of Hades. May the Lord rebuke thee, devil! -- That is, Christ our God Who arose from the dead and granted His Resurrection to all men.

O Thou Who hast rebuked all unclean spirits and by the power of Thy Word has banished the legion, come now, through Thine only begotten Son upon this creature, which Thou hast fashioned in Thine own image and deliver her from the adversary that holds her in bondage, so that, receiving Thy mercy and becoming purified, she might join the ranks of Thy holy flock and be preserved as a living temple of the Holy Spirit and might receive the divine and holy Mysteries through the grace and compassion and loving kindness of Thine only-begotten Son with Whom Thou art blessed together with Thine all-holy and good and life-creating Spirit now and ever and unto the ages of ages. Amen.

Now I will prepare the holy water with which I shall cut all bonds the unclean spirits have on her. Whilst I bless this water I recite a sacred prayer of St. Basil the Great in preparation for the final part of the ritual. This evil spirit will haunt Black Cat no more.

5T6Q1B2.jpg

LET US PRAY TO THE LORD.
Lord, have mercy.

O God of gods and Lord of lords, Creator of the fiery spirits and Artificer of the invisible powers, of all things heavenly and earthly: Thou Who no man has seen -- nor is able to see; Thou Whom all creation fears and before Whom it trembles; Thou Who didst cast into the darkness of the abyss of Tartars the angels who did fall away with him who once was commander of the angelic host, who disobeyed Thee and haughtily refused to serve Thee, do Thou expel by the terror of Thy name the evil one and his legions loose upon the earth, Lucifer and those with him who fell from above. Set him to flight and command him and his demons to depart completely. Let no harm come to them who are sealed in Thy image and let those who are sealed receive dominion, "to tread on serpents and scorpions and all the power of the enemy." For Thee do we hymn and magnify and with every breath do we glorify Thy all-holy name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit now and ever and unto ages of ages. Amen.

NOW!

3YeiJTG.jpg

In the name of the Lord I baptise you, be cleansed once and for all, Black Cat. Go now and sin no more!

Cool name

Arcane
I...what...how? I'm free?

I...I don't know how to t-thank you Xu Fugui, I've been under that... thing's power for so long. I've done so many terrible things, exposed so many people to demonic influence under its command. You saved me.

But I must go. This site is no place for a young girl, filled as it is with atheists, transsexuals, and libruls. It would be all too easy to fall back under demonic influences if I remain. Perhaps I will go to Church again, if they would take me back after so long...

Thank you again Xu Fugui, wherever my travels of repentance take me I will always remember you and what you did for me. I only hope that those I harmed will be saved as I was.

O loving and kind God, have mercy. Have pity upon me and take away the awful stain of my transgressions. Oh, wash me, cleanse me from this guilt. Let me be pure again. For I admit my shameful deed-it haunts me day and night. It is against you and you alone I sinned and did this terrible thing. You saw it all, and your sentence against me is just. Create in me a new, clean heart, O God, filled with clean thoughts and right desires. Don’t toss me aside, banished forever from your presence. Don’t take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me again the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
I find it hilarious that nomask7 came in here asking how to summon a succubus, then when he realized he wasn't about to find out what sex was like, he got all sanctimonious and started calling everyone else psychopaths. What a fucking hypocrite.

nomask7

Arcane
I find it hilarious that nomask7 came in here asking how to summon a succubus, then when he realized he wasn't about to find out what sex was like, he got all sanctimonious and started calling everyone else psychopaths. What a fucking hypocrite.

During WW2, Philip K. Dick was at a movie theater, where he saw some sort of a documentary clip that included a Japanese soldier burning like a torch. Dick wrote about how people there laughed at this burning soldier, and how he seemed to be the only person there who had any moral sense that transcended the monkey sphere.

I could just go with Cleveology and say you're a manboon like those Kwanzan idiots, but I know what you are. You're something even worse.

Have you noticed that you never actually make any sense when you're speaking on these topics? It makes me think that there's something about the narcissistic brain that is like a mind control circuit, suppressing certain patterns of thought, not letting reason get in the way of being a hideous freak. It seems to be evolutionarily beneficial for you to be a hideous freak and it seems your own brain conspires against you to stop you from comprehending anything much.

I hope this is studied more and we learn to identify a brain like this at an early stage of pregnancy so we get to abort everyone like you before they're even born. A development like this would probably be the single best thing that has happened to humanity in a million years.

I've read that about 20% of college age people are narcissists now in America. People like you wouldn't understand what a sad thing that is, and how keenly people like me perceive the importance of the right sort of abortion culture and ethical acts in general.

It's been instructive to read your braindead, meaningless gibberish. You're a fascinating subject perfectly exemplifying your kind. Please write more about ethics and what kind of person I am as if you really understood these topics.

Unwanted

jcd

Punished JCD
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
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

Last edited:

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
he says

Unaware that between the fast-math that is his self-summary, planets and demons jostle into position to vie for his very soul.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Summary of the thread for newcomers:

A game of dark magic was proposed by Black Cat (aka Agassi) and was won by LundB, who took control of all known BC accounts for his private use.

A lot of codexers were horrified by the realities and madness of dark magic. nomask tried to summon a succubus to shit on his chest, but couldn't achieve this. Annoyed, he harassed the shit out of Black Cat (who was exorcised in the end) until she abandoned the codex, which bothered hoodoo (now AIDS, no affiliation to the person holding the account back then) (he was gone but now is back) in the process also.

nomask was called out by Night Goat and got butthurt.

The End

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom