Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let us play a little game...

Latro

Arcane
Is it possible to summon suck-you-bus's to shit on other people's chest???

Cool name

Arcane
cool name press release:

any posts before january 2016 from this acct were not me but either og agassi, lundb, or some other guy he gave it to for gd reading purposes

i am not a wizard or practitioner of any kind of magic and will not reply to pms asking for wizard advice like I'm dumbledore or whatever

the only magic I know is the magic of nutrition for maximum gainz and the spell to banish the gainz goblin

sincerely cool name

shoo shoo gainz goblin

Cool name

Arcane
it's clear this thread will be necroed from time to time so I have added a disclaimer to the OP. hopefully this will prevent any further confusion mixing up an innocent gymbro shitposter and a dangerous teenage follower of Satan, while preserving the original posts of the previous user as an educational warning regarding the dangers of the occult and heavy RPGCodex use during ones formative years

this is in addition to my previous press release which was as follows:
cool name press release:

any posts before january 2016 from this acct were not me but either og agassi, lundb, or some other guy he gave it to for gd reading purposes

i am not a wizard or practitioner of any kind of magic and will not reply to pms asking for wizard advice like I'm dumbledore or whatever

the only magic I know is the magic of nutrition for maximum gainz and the spell to banish the gainz goblin

sincerely cool name

shoo shoo gainz goblin

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
tl;dr explanation?

:retarded:

Summary of the thread for newcomers:

A game of dark magic was proposed by Black Cat (aka Agassi) and was won by LundB, who took control of all known BC accounts for his private use.

A lot of codexers were horrified by the realities and madness of dark magic. nomask tried to summon a succubus to shit on his chest, but couldn't achieve this. Annoyed, he harassed the shit out of Black Cat (who was exorcised in the end) until she abandoned the codex, which bothered hoodoo (now AIDS, no affiliation to the person holding the account back then) (he was gone but now is back) in the process also.

nomask was called out by Night Goat and got butthurt.

The End

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
tl;dr explanation?
TIvTHIB.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom