Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Let Asshat post in Trump thread

Lord Andre

Arcane
I heard some rumors that Lord Asshat and some other rude chaps have been banned from posting in the Trump thread/subforum.

If this is the case:

I think Lord Asshat and his cohorts should be allowed to post there. Even in his spam Asshat never copy pasted an image or a meme text over and over. He just double triple quadrupled posted different articles.

He can have his say and those that are annoyed can just put him on ignore.

As far as I'm concerned I'll ride the freedom of speech train to the grave. The reason we aren't animals like the liberals is that we don't censor. No?

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
This isn't about him having "the wrong opnion", it's about his constant spammy shitposting. Somehow, everyone there disagrees with Wrong_Carlo, yet nobody feels the need to put him on ignore. In Azzpain's case, 90 people ignore him.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
In my books freedom of speech is in full effect when people actually contribute something to the discussion.

When you're just making noise and not contributing jack shit, you're not protected by anything.

One of them posted what equalled to non-stop screaming, the other babbling incoherently.

Were they with you in person, you would have kicked them out of whereever you are ages ago.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This isn't about him having "the wrong opnion", it's about his constant spammy shitposting. Somehow, everyone there disagrees with Wrong_Carlo, yet nobody feels the need to put him on ignore. In Azzpain's case, 90 people ignore him.
That entire subforum is spammy shitposting.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
When Freitrider and Comrade Irenaeus got banned for far less offence I say send him for adventure into prosperous lands; not that I do care having him and one-shat-onself on ignore for ages but common if he was nazi spamming gass the jews in every post, double and sometimes thrice shit posting he would be banned from here long time ago.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom