Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Leonard Boyarsky has joined Obsidian Entertainment

Prime Junta

If we're going to get a master piece from Tim Cain and Loenard Boyarsky, at the same quality as Arcanum and Fallout, they need to be working from a garage/basement with mediocre computer equipment and live on pizza.

Won't work anymore. At their age they'd be dead of heart attacks way before release.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Make it kale pizza with cauliflower dough or w/e the yuppies are eating nowadays.

Prime Junta

That's totally mainstream. It's baked root vegetable pizza with chickpea dough now.

that sounds great tho

It's not bad actually.

Here's another hipster-vegetarian recipe that's really good IMO: take a bunch of organically-grown locavore root vegetables, chop them into sticks, toss them in a bowl with a bit of Icelandic hand-gathered salt flakes and Demeter biodynamic extra-virgin olive oil, shake to cover them evenly in the salt and oil. Then put in an oven in medium-high heat and bake until they get some brown spots on them (about 15-20 min).

Boil some organic fairtrade wholegrain spelt pasta (al dente of course).

While they're cooking, make a dressing with organic old-style (grainy) French mustard, organic locavore garlic, Demeter biodynamic extra-virgin olive oil, and hand-collected rough sea salt by crushing it in a stone mortar made by happy, fairly-compensated workers in India or China.

When everything's done, blend together in an earthenware bowl you've turned yourself, serve with black pepper and hard, aged goat cheese acquired from your happy local peasant.

(You peons can also use plain ol' roots, olive oil, salt, mustard, pasta, and garlic. I think wholegrain pasta goes better with this though than "white" pasta.)

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I have a few friends at Turtle Rock. It's not so bad.. it was much better before. They had a huge flop recently but back in the steam co-op days they did some amazing work from a technical point of view.
Anderson about Turtle Rock: "One of the things I love about the company is that there are no titles, everyone are equals. So I don’t have a title".
Post-moderntardism detected.

Black

Arcane
You know, it's kind of sad that after so many years at Blizzard the most significant Boyarsky's addition to Diablo (that we know of?) is this little shit.
diablo_3_fallout_easter_egg.jpg

Ignatius Reilly

Scholar
Maybe this is a stupid question, but why is everyone joking (or not?) about Sawyer being fired/made coffee bitch ?
Did he fuck up something on PoE ? (havent played it yet). I think he directed New Vegas and that was fantastic. I enjoyed reading his formspring too.
Don't get into that, bro, at least half of the Codex hates Sawyer for completely superficial reasons.

He is a tattooed vegetarian cyclist with that rising yKNOW? intonation, and he is known to condescend... from time to time. These are legit reasons to hate someone, in these parts at least.

And he doesn't drink beer.

It was never going to work.

Prime Junta

Maybe this is a stupid question, but why is everyone joking (or not?) about Sawyer being fired/made coffee bitch ?
Did he fuck up something on PoE ? (havent played it yet). I think he directed New Vegas and that was fantastic. I enjoyed reading his formspring too.
Don't get into that, bro, at least half of the Codex hates Sawyer for completely superficial reasons.

He is a tattooed vegetarian cyclist with that rising yKNOW? intonation, and he is known to condescend... from time to time. These are legit reasons to hate someone, in these parts at least.

I was not aware of that. He strikes me as a microbrew type.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected

I was not aware of that. He strikes me as a microbrew type.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Josh Sawyer is a German that hates beer. This explains so much.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom