Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

LeJosh

Savant
Hype levels are off the chart, those painful extra hours will be worth it in the end Larian bros.

RXB0jzF.png

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-12-17-tasty-action-rpg-divinity-original-sin-now-playable

Lovely jubbly-looking turn-based RPG Divinity: Original Sin is now playable in alpha form for those who backed the game on Kickstarter. Specifically, it will be playable in a couple of hours - developer Larian just contacted us to say it was running a little late.

On offer is 15 to 20 per cent of the full game - roughly 10 to 15 hours of content. That's most of the starting city of Cyseal plus some good old fashioned dungeons nearby.

The alpha is single-player for now, but multiplayer will be added in the future.

Arkeus

Arcane
Hopefully this means 'live today', and not 'had to pull the plug at posting it today' :-(

Arkeus

Arcane
No alpha through Larian Vault, it was mentioned in the stream.

Steam only.
You should be getting your steam beta keys through the Larian Vault.

At least, that's how i got my Dragon Commander Steam Beta Key.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm a backer... but fuck if i will get a steam account for this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom