Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Larian to Kickstart Divinity: Original Sin 2 on August 26th

Sensuki

Arcane
Codex 2014 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
DOS 2 coming to PS4, XBONE 1 ... and PC/Mac/Linux

Zeriel

Arcane
I really hope that's not the case but I keep reading how they love using a controller so.....

Console cancer is always terminal. It's only a matter of time. Let's just hope we get a few more good games out of Larian before they go down that rabbit hole.

norolim

Arcane
Allow me to offer my very late :fuuyeah:

I guess I will be parting with some money at the end of the month.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I'd like people to stop acting as if Larian never been on consoles. DKS was on consoles and they released the game on the PC with non-consolized interface that was fit for PC controllers. Something I'd like to say about companies like Bioware or CDPR but I sadly can't.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I'd like people to stop acting as if Larian never been on consoles. DKS was on consoles and they released the game on the PC with non-consolized interface that was fit for PC controllers. Something I'd to say about companies like Bioware or CDPR but I sadly can't.
It's funny considering Twitch3r controls/ui are much better less bad with KBM.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Unless they're counting on that income to keep all those studios afloat until D:OS 2 comes out.

Relying on consoles to preserve your company that specializes in turn-based isometric RPGs.

Logo8891.gif

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Relying on consoles to preserve your company that specializes in turn-based isometric RPGs."

Larian 'specializes' in TB games? How many of their games are TB? How many are not?

LMFAO

murloc_gypsy

Cipher
It's weird how most of the top voted ideas on that site don't actually provide that much more quality / content / depth to the game itself. It's rather just derp-a-derp lulzy mods territory: "Adult mode", "day-night cycle", "4 player coop", "romances". ffs -_-

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I especially don't get what's with adult mod. Not only it doesn't seem very attractive it also doesn't fit in any of the Larian games.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
I especially don't get what's with adult mod. Not only it doesn't seem very attractive it also doesn't fit in any of the Larian games.

It's just autist goons who don't understand the whimsical and silly tone of Larian products. They want excessive depravity and gore like their favourite anime. That's "adult" in their minds. Terrible people.

Unwanted

Irenaeus II

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
Gore should be reserved for more monocled games, like Fallout. D:OS looks like an offshot of WoW and a box of Caran-D'Ache pencils.

maxresdefault.jpg

Silly, but beautiful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom