Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Kyros-sama Finally Noticed Me

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
21 - Operation Echocall
Time to head over Echocall Crossing and oversee the mission.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

steve.jpg
What's happening? Shouldn't you be on the other side of the bridge?
antio.jpg
We tried to rush the western bridge. Blow for blow, we had them running but halfway across...
bitter.jpg
Half way across, the whole damn river just lurched up! The cursed Matani swallowed the bridge and most everyone on it! Only real soldiers we have left are the Scarlet Furies that I, quite wisely, directed into a flanking position.
antio.jpg
A few of us kept our footing but the advantage was lost, we had to fall back. As we did, the oathbreakers surged down the east bridge. We held ground until they fled back across the river, but now we're back where we started with only a fraction of the strength.
steve.jpg
Antio was in command, the Chorus should've concentrated forces as he directed.
04.jpg

antio.jpg
Had we focused our strength into one perfect lunge, we could have crossed the bridge before the enemy knew what was killing them. But it's not too late, we can use the Scarlet Furies to-
bitter.jpg
No! Stop suggesting ways to get my gang killed! Are you working for the oathbreakers? We should wait until the enemy is no longer on high alert.
steve.jpg
Follow his orders or I'll find the next person in your gang willing to do so.
05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
I suppose I have to tell the Voices of Nerat that his agents were soft and cowardly in the face of opposition.
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2014-47-19-34.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-14%2014-47-20-61.jpg

What kind of writing is this? :lol:

bitter.jpg
Yes, you had best be thanking me. And the Fatebinder. We have saved the Disfavored time and time again, what's one more?
steve.jpg
Fuck. Whatever, man. Out with it.
bitter.jpg
Listen up, for this to work, my Furies need a moment to get out of cover. Fatebinder, you need to run up the east bridge. Don't get yourself killed, just draw their attention. I'll signal my Furies to send a rope across while you have them occupied.
antio.jpg
There's no time to waste, let's hope your gang delivers.

Great show of camaraderie. Looks like everything is up to me again.

07.jpg

08.jpg

The east bridge is only guarded by two oathbreakers. We took care of them with no trouble.

12.jpg

Lantry levels up, and I put another point on Sage tree.

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

steve.jpg
Your heraldry, House Matani? Apologies that your river must be dirtied with this conflict.
17.jpg

steve.jpg
Let us cross. And we will grant you mercy.
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2014-52-17-90.jpg

:retarded:

barik.jpg
As amusing as I find this soon-to-be corpse, it would appear that our distraction has paid off.
steve.jpg
The next time we meet, you're a dead woman.
18.jpg

bitter.jpg
Excellent! While you were toying with the oathbreakers, my gang had the opportunity to set up a rope on the collapsed bridge. The Furies wait to join you in battle!
steve.jpg
Yeah well, if you had listened to Antio sooner, this wouldn't have been necessary.
19.jpg

20.jpg

steve.jpg
We'll cross the river and lower the eastern bridge.
21.jpg

22.jpg

Chorus' furies put up a good fight but most of them have died by the time we crossed the river.

23.jpg

24.jpg

Doesn't matter. We advance.

25.jpg

steve.jpg
Surprise, fuckers.
26.jpg

steve.jpg
There's only four of us, you dumb bitch. :lol:

27.jpg

One of the soldiers panics and breaks formation to flee.

28.jpg

steve.jpg
Barik, take point! Lantry, prepare to close in on my command!

When the timing is right a cone of cold was unleashed.

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

Barik levels up mid-combat.

33.jpg

Give him more damage reduction.

34.jpg

steve.jpg
They're all dead. Lower the bridge.
35.jpg

36.jpg

Those crates' markings, they look like the missing Disfavored's iron shipment.
This village will have a lot to answer for.

RK47

Patron
22 - Everything is I do one
01.jpg

steve.jpg
Barik, take point.

Two oathbreakers appear to try and slow us down.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Another pair of oathbreakers attempt to lay a trap to no avail.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-14%2015-10-04-67.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-14%2015-10-06-52.jpg

I really hate it when the narrative underdelivered. Fucking hell, I expected an ambush of 6-8 soldiers at least. And 3-man attack is all I got.

steve.jpg
Kill them all.
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

If they're guilty of that, they deserve to burn.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

steve.jpg
This village is an accessory to sedition. Surrender or perish.
18.jpg

steve.jpg
Suit yourself. Verse! Close in and demonstrate them Kyros' Fury!
19.jpg

20.jpg

In the midst of the fighting, one of the enemy sages landed a curse on Barik's mind. He panics and disengages momentarily.

21.jpg

22.jpg

But it proves futile as Verse's flame burns them to the last man.

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

steve.jpg
Death to traitors.
27.jpg

28.jpg

antio.jpg
It would appear that Echocall Village had a larger enemy presence than we suspected. They also had a whole crop of iron weapons stockpiled here. Bet those 'innocent' villagers were helping to gather battlefield salvage, or perhaps stole them from our camp?
bitter.jpg
There so few iron weapons among the Chorus... seems likely the Disfavored need to keep a better eye on their supply lines?
antio.jpg
It's too risky to commandeer this village, the locals could have trapped their houses. We should burn the town, it'll cut off support, send a message, and the smoke signal will give the others a visible rallying point when crossing the Matani.
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2015-21-07-98.jpg

steve.jpg
I agree with Commander Antio. Burn the town with everyone in it. Let's send a message the rebels won't soon forget.
verse.jpg
A waste of life, if you ask me. You won't even entertain the idea of giving these villagers to the Chorus for conscription? Don't think of it as mercy - think of it as practicality. We've been fighting for nearly four years - the Chorus needs some new blood to toughen up the ranks.
steve.jpg
No. This is the last time they'll betray the Empire. Burn them all.
29.jpg

Another level up for me.
And this time the impact is huge on Leadership tree.

30.jpg

Two additional spell slots for everyone in the party!
For Verse, I'll grant her a disengagement skill to exploit that Rage combo better.

31.jpg

steve.jpg
Come. It's time to find those missing iron shipment.
32.jpg

steve.jpg
Let's begin search of this house.
35.jpg

36.jpg

steve.jpg
Ah. Found them.
37.jpg

steve.jpg
I found Forge-Bound iron in one of these barrels. You've a great deal to explain, old man.
38.jpg

steve.jpg
Villagers forcing you to help the Guard? That sounds suspicious.
39.jpg

steve.jpg
Either way, you knew - and the Disfavored will make you pay the price.

The old man was taken away by Disfavored, weeping.

steve.jpg
We're done here. Let's return to camp.

RK47

Patron
23 - Kids
01.jpg

02.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm a lvl 34 Wizard. I don't have a daughter.
03.jpg

sirin.jpg
Do I look like I can hurt him?
sirin.jpg
Honestly. What passes for guards these days, right? Not anything like the Disfavored guards you gave me. It's a shame they died the way they did. Oh, well.. Life in Kyros' employ is dangerous. At least it is for most people. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself. These people aren't for my protection. Apparently, I'm dangerous. But I guess you already knew that.
steve.jpg
Can you stop talking like that? It's really annoying.
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2015-28-33-72.jpg

steve.jpg
Sigh. Cut that shit out, Sirin.
sirin.jpg
So, Tunon's Fatebinder in the middle of a battlefield... Kyros must be desperate. You were sent to shame Ashe and Nerat into action, weren't you? Ashe certainly needs someone to dig a heel into his back, if only to distract him from his problem. But Nerat... He's just a cat playing with a realm-sized mouse, isn't he?
steve.jpg
What are you suggesting about Nerat?
sirin.jpg
What? Oh, never mind. There isn't anything interesting happening in camp and the solitude is making me paranoid. Nerat is the Archon of Secrets. I'm sure he has one or two he isn't sharing with everyone.
steve.jpg
Who wrote this bitch?
sirin.jpg
I can't be expected to keep track of all his comings and goings. His plans and secret meetings... his betrayals..
steve.jpg
Sirin. Stop wasting my time...
sirin.jpg
Now, you didn't hear this from me, but since you were kind enough to give me that gift at the Vellum Citadel. I'll tell you a bit more.

She looks around and leans in, lowering her voice.

sirin.jpg
I think it's strange that the real fighting in Vendrien's Well only started recently - a couple of weeks at most. Almost like someone authorized a truce with the oathbreakers or something.
steve.jpg
Taylor Swift is making truces behind our backs? Be more specific.
sirin.jpg
Anyway... we have a more important matter to deal with. There is something you can do to assist me.

From the corner of my eye, I can see Verse cup her hands to her ears, turning her head away from Sirin. Sirin's mouth opens in a perfect O-shape, and the sound that pours out is captivating, entrancing. It dampen the ambient bustle of the camp, until it seems that nothing exists but her voice.

steve.jpg
A human MP3 player, how cute.
04.jpg

steve.jpg
What are you trying to do?
05.jpg

sirin.jpg
I hoped you would assist me in a delicate matter. But it appears you're more nuisance than help. I've no further use for you. Perhaps later. You're dismissed, Fatebinder.
steve.jpg
Wait, I have a question-
sirin.jpg
I said dismissed until I have further need of you! Your presence displeases me!
steve.jpg
Fine. But this isn't over.
lantry.jpg
For the love of Kyros. That was the Archon of Song in the flesh!

Lantry sighs in awe.

steve.jpg
What are you? Some kind of lolicon? We go way back.
lantry.jpg
You know the Archon? I daresay, traveling with you will prove most illuminating.

We rested for 8 hours in the camp, night falls and I took another round around the camp to look for anything of interests, and stumbled upon Bitter Quip in a heated argument with Salveros.

06.jpg

07.jpg

steve.jpg
What's going on here, Bitter Quip?
bitter.jpg
This Disfavored is accusing me of multiple murders.
steve.jpg
That's a serious charge. Tell me everything.
sal.jpg
Three weeks ago, we were in the eastern end of the valley. We were on assignment to keep Vendrien Guard runners from leaving and reinforcements from coming in. Bitter Quip and some Furies came with us for support.
bitter.jpg
Our trail puts us between two Vendrien patrols. Thinking they have us outnumbered, they drew blades. We close ranks and fight together. It's a rather rousing melee and the oathbreakers give as good as they got - but among the dead - a dozen conscript and two Disfavored.
sal.jpg
You dance around the details, Chanter! Right as the enemy spots us, YOU started working your mystic symbols. I saw panic in their eyes when we first stumbled onto each other in that clearing. But once his magic started flying, the only thing in their eyes was bloodlust!
steve.jpg
What sort of magic did you use?
bitter.jpg
I invoked a spell of frenzy and directed the chant at the enemy. They could move faster than our party and letting them escape would undermine the mission - so I fueled them with rage to get them to stand and fight.
sal.jpg
There! He just came right out and admitted it! The oathbreakers usually can't fight that well! But he grants them the gift of courage! The Furies were dumbfounded and folded, and that's when Devona and Ceveus the Swift dove into the fray - Devona caught a javelin in the eye and Ceveus had been run through nineteen times - Graven Ashe could not save him.
sal.jpg
Salveros has his facts in order, I would concur with his assessment.
steve.jpg
Blood Chanter, is that all you have to say in your defense?
bitter.jpg
What more need I say? I've done no wrong.
sal.jpg
Are you daft, or was your mother too busy mounting the Tiers to teach you right from wrong?
bitter.jpg
You are not enlightened, so I can forgive your ignorance. If you are illuminated in the ways of arcane, you'd know that Kyros' law does not hold the mage culpable for that which cannot be controlled.
08.jpg

steve.jpg
Bitter Quip is citing Magician's Folly. If in battle for Kyros' glory, a mage inadvertently harms someone protected by Kyros' Peace, the mage is not legally at fault.
bitter.jpg
The Fatebinder actually knows his law! As I said, I have no doubts that I'm in the right. You must understand, my heart is heavy with regards to this tragedy but my conscience is clean.
09.jpg

steve.jpg
Spend a decade mastering the craft of a magic and perhaps you will understand why this law must exist.
sal.jpg
And why is that? So you 'illuminated' folk can lord your knowledge over the rest of us, and excuse each other from reckless misuse? You're all toying with things only Kyros understands - nothing good comes of mages!
bitter.jpg
You gripe, but if this law didn't exist, I could argue that Graven Ashe hasn't been protecting the Chorus from harm the way he has Disfavored - and I could demand Tunon punish such misuse of magic. But the law does exist - so I do not.
steve.jpg
I'm ready to pass judgment.
sal.jpg
The case is a simple one, is it not? So do you think he's guilty?
10.jpg

steve.jpg
The law shields him from negligence in battle. The matter is tragic, but not criminal.
11.jpg

steve.jpg
This matter is settled. I will leave you two now.

At the Disfavored camp, a small band of Disfavored soldiers has a lone Choirman surrounded.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

steve.jpg
Something wrong?
stone.jpg
This one here stole from the legion and thinks he can get away with it.
choir.jpg
Fatebinder! Hear me out! I'm being accosted by these thugs!
steve.jpg
What are you two even fighting over?
stone.jpg
I got this helmet off a Vendrien patrol and I recognized it as a helmet of the Disfavored. So I made the hike over here and rather than claiming my finder's fee, I got accosted.
steve.jpg
How can you prove that you claimed it from the enemy and did not steal it from the quartermaster?
stone.jpg
I can gather the statements from every member of my gang who witnessed the battle, but something tells me that none of us have the time to bicker over the details.
stone.jpg
That won't be necessary. We don't dispute how the iron fell to his hands.
steve.jpg
Did you offer him anything else in exchange?
stone.jpg
An exchange would be as insulting to the legion as a transaction of rings - even more so! Every piece of equipment here is intended for Graven Ashe's northern legion - not the rabble who squat and wrestle for the Voices' delight.
steve.jpg
Sigh. May I see the helmet?
16.jpg

17.jpg

steve.jpg
Whoops. My hand slipped.
18.jpg

choir.jpg
You dirty fucking liar! Dirty motherless whore!

He rears back his fist but hesitates, thinking better of his actions.

steve.jpg
I didn't mean to do that, but fuck reloading. Sorry. Remain butthurt forever.
choir.jpg
Fine! You have your relic back! Now stand aside.
stone.jpg
Most happily!

The warriors step back, bowing in a deep, mocking gesture.

steve.jpg
Alright, thanks for the delay. I'll just head in and pass Isotanis the iron shipment.

19.jpg

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
24 - Fuck Compromise
01.jpg

02.jpg

choir.jpg
Sister Verse? What did I do to deserve such a helping hand? The Fifth Eye has a sense of humor sending you.
steve.jpg
You know each other?
verse.jpg
This one used to run with my pack.. until he left for Death Knell's gang. Motherless swine didn't even have the guts to fight me for the right to leave.
choir.jpg
And wise move at that. How many have you lost under your command so far? I misspoke, I'm sure you only got most of them killed - can't rule out death by their own incompetence!
verse.jpg
Seems Death Knell didn't take my advice and have you gelded to curb your outbursts.

Verse draws her blades in a fluid motion.

steve.jpg
If you want to fight him, I've got your back, but we do have a mission here.
verse.jpg
Ugh. Another time then. Fake Limp, get comfortable with the idea of a knife in your belly. It'll come from me as likely as not.
choir.jpg
Just tugging your chain for old times' sake! You were always happier when you had a nemesis out in the world, eh?
steve.jpg
Enough.
choir.jpg
Their camp is just yonder. We've kept an eye on them for the last couple days. Some of them left a few hours ago - looking for food, maybe out on patrol - but they haven't returned yet. Might be wise to strike now while they're divided.
steve.jpg
How'd you find this place?
03.jpg

After what Sirin told me. I just can't take what the Chorus say at face value. Something is fishy here.

steve.jpg
No, really, how did you find this place? Nobody else in the Chorus knew where this camp was.
04.jpg

steve.jpg
Leave them to me.
choir.jpg
My gang and I will lurk nearby. When you make your move, we'll descend and help with the capture.

A pair of oathbreakers were caught off-guard as we advance.

05.jpg

A larger group of four greets us as we approach the camp site.

06.jpg

07.jpg

Lantry levels up and gains access to his Frozen stance. Now all this attacks deals frost damage and slows.

08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
There's the camp.
10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

steve.jpg
Honor? You speak of honor? After breaking a promise of surrender and attacking Kyros' army? My orders from the Chorus was to capture you alive, but I see no point in sparing either you and your men. I sentence you all to death.
13.jpg

14.jpg

None of Fake Limp's gang appeared to help. No surprise.

steve.jpg
VERSE, FURY!
15.jpg

16.jpg

Ice, flame, blades and blood mingled freely as the onrushing oathbreakers were slaughtered one by one.

17.jpg

18.jpg

steve.jpg
Loot what we can and return.

Four more oathbreakers return to find their commander slain. They too will join him shortly.

20.jpg

21.jpg

steve.jpg
And?
choir.jpg
Now what do we do? I can't return to the Fifth Eye empty-handed? You're the one who screwed this up, but I'm the one that'll get flogged for it!
22.jpg

23.jpg

:lol: Who wrote this shit. FFS.

24.jpg

steve.jpg
Good of you to stand down, else I'd have killed all of you too.

RK47

Patron
25 - The Earthshakers
One last stop.
01.jpg

02.jpg

A large group of oathbreakers seems to have the Earthshakers cornered.
Barik was sent in on a solitary charge before the rest of the party follow.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

A violent storm of acid accompany the battle. But the party stayed strong.

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

steve.jpg
I need to speak to Commander Ironcore.
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2016-31-14-73.jpg

steve.jpg
Your commander isn't even here?
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2016-31-16-49.jpg

steve.jpg
And so Radix refused Ashe's orders?
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2016-31-19-01.jpg

steve.jpg
Not if your General and his entire army is dead.
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2016-31-24-04.jpg

steve.jpg
The Overlord has issued an edict of Execution. If we don't take the Well by Kyros' Day of Swords, everyone here will die, including Ashe.
Tyranny%202017-01-14%2016-31-29-38.jpg

steve.jpg
Fuck your excuses, report to the Disfavored Camp. I'm done here.

Verse leveled up and I felt the Duelist tree is a dead end. It's time to push up the Skirmisher tree for Bow passives upgrade.

09.jpg

RK47

Patron
26 - Near End
Upon returning to the Disfavored Camp, a missive arrive at my possession

10.jpg

11.jpg

steve.jpg
Someone's pissed.
11a.jpg

steve.jpg
Don't expect any mercy when I arrive at Vendrien's Well.
12.jpg

helspar.jpg
I don't want to be here Ceveus, and my orders don't involve proving our value to you. If the Great General does not want magic on his side, then he can order us to stand down and sit this one out.
steve.jpg
Eh, fuck you lah. Just use these fuckers that are already here, can? I'm getting sick and tired of being tasked to solve your problems. Are we READY TO MARCH OR NOT?
13.jpg

iron.jpg
You may proceed to the Archon's war tent when you are ready, Fatebinder.

Leveled up. Time to advance the leadership talent further.

14.jpg

6 Levels worth of attribute bonuses. Not a small deal of increment at all.
And the regenerating accessory reward extends Barik's lifespan.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Yet another dispute to oversee.

18.jpg

Language, motherfuckers.

choir.jpg
But it's my blade! You'd let me wade into battle unarmed just for a smug little laugh? Is this how you honor your allies?
steve.jpg
What's the problem lah?
stone.jpg
This louse here was, up until recently, our enemy. He raised his falx against us, I knocked him on his ass and helped myself to that weapon of his - a noble piece that he clearly doesn't deserve to wield.
choir.jpg
And I was offered a chance to make amends by serving Kyros as a vassal to the Voices of Nerat. Why am I still being treated like the enemy?
steve.jpg
Explain the situation.
stone.jpg
I beat this man in battle and claimed his falx as trophy after the battle. It was a rousing scuffle, but hardly worth of an epic. I didn't even think much of it until yesterday, when this chap shows up asking for his falx back.
steve.jpg
What about you? What's your story to this?
choir.jpg
I won't deny he beat me badly, I woke up in a Chorus decimation rite where I was lucky enough to grab one of the nine daggers tossed into the arena. I survived, and I'm barely cleaning the blood off me when I'm told my next task is to secure a proper weapon. The Chorus doesn't exactly hand them out. So I walked into the Disfavored camp thinking they're supposed to be allies, and maybe can help. That's when I see this guy showing off my falx.
steve.jpg
Anything else to add?
stone.jpg
I respect that man found Kyros, but he raised his falx against us as an enemy.
choir.jpg
Shit, I don't know. I just know if I had two swords, I'd lend one to an ally. Seems like how allies should work, right?
steve.jpg
You're clearly new at this. Sigh. Fine. I've reached my decision.
stone.jpg
Go ahead, I'll abide by your decree.
19.jpg

steve.jpg
The flax is a proper trophy, but honor demands you make a good faith effort to assist an ally. If you will not return the falx, you must give a proper alternative.
choir.jpg
That's reasonable. So what'll it be?
stone.jpg
So.. I'm to give him a weapon?
steve.jpg
Look come on, do you really need a Tiers-forged bronze? You're the Iron Legion!
stone.jpg
Bronze may not be the legion standard, but I won't deny that it's serviceable enough in a fight...not so worthless that I'm eager to give it up!
steve.jpg
Then give him a half-decent weapon.
20.jpg

choir.jpg
Thank you, Fatebinder.
steve.jpg
All in a day's job.

RK47

Patron
27 - Final Briefing
01.jpg

Lantry just leveled up. Mage Slayer stance is purely situational but I feel there's enough mages in the game to warrant having it.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
Our operations in Echocall Crossing and Tripnettle Wilderness were successful, why aren't you two marching towards Ascension Hall?
nerat.jpg
Nothing would please us more than to be done with this wretched valley. Perhaps if we had more support from the Disfavored.. and from the Court.
graven.jpg
Now that we're all assembled, I want reports. The Chorus was going to resolve the oathbreaker presence in the outer valley. What became of that?
nerat.jpg
Yes.. what DID become of that? We should know already, yet we do not. If we are not mistaken, the Fatebinder played a pivotal role in this operation. Fifth Eye, shed light on this baffling question.
fifth.jpg
The Fatebinder did indeed assist the Chorus.. in a fashion. The oathbreakers were cut down, but the Fatebinder's wrath spared none, and Captain Pelox Florian was not taken alive, much to our disappointment.
07.jpg

steve.jpg
Indeed. They are oathbreakers, they've abused our mercy once before and we're idiots to think that'll change.
graven.jpg
Iron Marshal, I understand we've established a foothold across the Matani. Report.
iron.jpg
It was a gruesome affair. An agent of the School of Tides still lives, and the river was turned against us. Despite our losses, the day ended in victory.
08.jpg

iron.jpg
Few managed to escape, but their leader, Captain Matani Sybil did not.
graven.jpg
One less noble scion of Apex with delusions of relevance. Good riddance.
09.jpg

steve.jpg
We can safely assume Kyros wants bloodshed, otherwise, why send the Disfavored?
nerat.jpg
Sophistry becomes you, Fatebinder. But we think the Disfavored were sent to learn from our example.
10.jpg

steve.jpg
Conspiracy? You're the one that has acted the fool this whole time!
nerat.jpg
Acted the fool? We've assembled tens of thousands of new disciples to our Overlord! We may not act as severe and imperious as Graven Ashe, but his job is merely to break things - the Chorus has the much more difficult task of UNITING these Tiersman to Kyros. How dare you belittle our work!

A laughable and unconvincing argument.

graven.jpg
The impasse is clear. We both wish for the honor of leading this final assault on the Vendrien Guard. Since Tunon is not here to select the rightful bearer of this honor, we must turn to the Archon's proxy.
11.jpg

steve.jpg
We will march together or not at all.
12.jpg

steve.jpg
... is that how it is?

I'll remember this insult, Ashe.

steve.jpg
The Disfavored will lead. The Chorus will follow their lead during the siege.
13.jpg

14.jpg

graven.jpg
You would dare to harm ME and our guest from the Court?!
steve.jpg
Oi, cibai. No need like that lah!
15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

RK47

Patron
28 - Full Retard
01.jpg

steve.jpg
I saw you step in front of me, thanks.
graven.jpg
Just old soldier reflexes. Couldn't be sure if he was trying a simple illusion or a bolt of fire - either way, needed to make sure my guest didn't perish my war tent - wouldn't be able to live that one down.
steve.jpg
So, we'll have to take Ascension Hall without Chorus' help.
graven.jpg
Yes, and instead of having false allies at our side, at least we can march on the citadel knowing full well who is friend and foe. Please, speak with the Iron Marshal, she will give the specifics of our plan.
steve.jpg
Yeah. We should move. The Edict will not wait.
graven.jpg
One moment. The Archon of Secrets left behind one of his spies. Perhaps we should send her back to her master in pieces.

He narrows his eyes, and points a finger at Verse.

02.jpg

graven.jpg
Something to say, Barik?
03.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm surprised you're still here, Verse.
verse.jpg
You and me both. But the Archon was insistent in his wording - 'Watch that Fatebinder, even if I make a public display suggesting otherwise.' But now I'm thinking I shouldn't have stuck around.
steve.jpg
Appreciated. Archon, she's with me.
04.jpg

steve.jpg
She can't tell us about the Chorus or the Voices of Nerat if she's dead.
05.jpg

graven.jpg
You're playing a dangerous game, Binder. If you wish to hold a venomous serpent so close, I will allow you your own self destruction. Now leave me. When you are ready to join the assault, speak to the Iron Marshal.
06.jpg

07.jpg

The way to the Chorus Camp is blocked. It's time to head to the Citadel.
But first, to show a lack of attention to detail.
If I head to Echocall, this is what I see.

08.jpg

The same Scarlet Chorus wounded side by side with Disfavored.
Kinda sad they don't make the area react to the changes.
Anyway, let's proceed to the siege.

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

steve.jpg
What of the Chorus?
iron.jpg
I'm wondering that myself. We got here first - no surprise given how long it takes to get a disorganized mob to go anywhere. Graven Ashe has authorized us to defend ourselves should any Choirman obstruct or impede the taking of Ascension Hall.
steve.jpg
How can I help?
iron.jpg
The enemy sages are working a protective magic that's keeping the wall together. I need you to silence this resistance. Head east and find a way over the wall. My troops are dressed for scaling.

The Elite of Kyros Army doesn't even have a siege ladder? Fuck me.

iron.jpg
Now go with the glory of Kyros!

Oh well, let's blitz them.

12.jpg

13.jpg

We make our way to the eastern wall with no problems.

14.jpg

And fought the oathbreakers on the wall.

15.jpg

The toughest resistance was at the courtyard.

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

But they too, fell before us.

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

RK47

Patron
29 - Everything I also must do
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

No matter how much you sabotage either faction's war effort, they will always have their dramatic encounter here.

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
Take care of them. I'll take the Ascension Hall.
07.jpg

RK47

Patron
30 - Fool's Party
Barik's tanking tree is so goddamn boring.

01.jpg

While Lantry gets a mega-boost to his already high Lore.

02.jpg

03.jpg

Got a Sigil of Force in here. Putting the Armor Expression with Force creates the Haste spell.

04.jpg

This is why you want Barik to have at least 60 points of Lore to deal with his crippling high recovery time.

Verse's skill tree isn't much better for the Bow talents.

05.jpg

We've hit Tier 3 of Disfavored's Favor and gained their minuscule bonus.

06.jpg

Scarlet Chorus is way better IMO, but their faction flavor is so retarded.

07.jpg

08.jpg

Here we go...

09.jpg

steve.jpg
Hey. I got your letter.
10.jpg

11.jpg

steve.jpg
What did you hope to gain from your rebellion?
12.jpg

steve.jpg
You already use Kyros' currency, speak the language. Military control is a formality.
13.jpg

Dear god, this bitch is so stupid.

14.jpg

steve.jpg
Look Hillary, your uprising only results in the massacre of your kinsmen.
15.jpg

steve.jpg
You've traded your kinsmen to slow the inevitable, nothing more.
16.jpg

steve.jpg
I think that's simply because you're written that way. Even the Japanese knew the futility of fighting the Atomic Edict. Yes, writers, you fucked up. I see no logic behind this. You're all just talking cock.
17.jpg

steve.jpg
Lots of magic beneath the Spire. Trying to bury us all? Just what sort of inbred fool are you?
18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

steve.jpg
It's been a pain in the ass listening to your stupid reasoning and my men outside bicker about taking you down. Let's end this. Right here. Right now. Give me a challenge, bitch. Because I certainly could've pre-buffed before heading in here. But I didn't because I want to see how the Vendrien Guard's leaders fight. COME ON!

RK47

Patron
31 - Ascend
02.jpg

03.jpg

:lol: Such choice. Deep writing. :lol:

steve.jpg
The honor is mine, Iron Marshal.
04.jpg

05.jpg

steve.jpg
I lay claim to Ascension Hall, let us be free of this Edict.
06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

QyKCRfS.gif

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

3sGoNdr.gif

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

RK47

Patron
32 - Only one way down
18a.jpg

iron.jpg
H-how do we get down?

She walks to the edge, trembling a half pace back as she peers downward.

iron.jpg
The warriors below must have sensed the Edict has ended - I should be down there, by their side!
verse.jpg
The edict is gone and we're still standing. If I were a conscript down there, I'd run for it and thank my good fortune.

Verse draws herself up and takes a welcome breath.

barik.jpg
That was a worthy battle. Not since Stalwart have I seen such courage, such determination! Oh, but the siege needed you spans ago.
19.jpg

steve.jpg
We can use Hillary as the messenger. Tie a parchment to her and it'll survive the impact.
verse.jpg
I had my reservations about getting involved with you, Fatebinder, but this puts them all to rest. I couldn't be more pleased to stand at your side right now.
20.jpg

steve.jpg
Lantry, take a dictation, please.
21.jpg

22.jpg

steve.jpg
Where's that unbreakable spirit now, Hillary? It's time to join your kinsmen down below.
23.jpg

steve.jpg
Die, you insufferable cunt. Oh, I seem to have forgotten something...or someone.
01.jpg

02.jpg

steve.jpg
Why would I possibly trust you?
03.jpg

steve.jpg
Very well. But there is a price for my mercy.
04.jpg

steve.jpg
I want the knowledge of the Tidecasters.
05.jpg

steve.jpg
Teach me what you know or die.
06.jpg

steve.jpg
Good. Then swear fealty to me.
07.jpg

steve.jpg
How does it feel Eb, to live in a world where evil won?
08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

:retarded:
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

The End? :dance:

RK47

Patron
33 - Aftermasterbatory
01.jpg

barik.jpg
Send Ashe my regards. The General has done much for me, and I wish he was here to see this.
steve.jpg
I'll join the Archon at Iron Hearth after I speak with Tunon.
iron.jpg
That would be best. It's not enough that we're fighting two wars, now we have this to puzzle through. I don't envy your position. See you at Iron Hearth.
02.jpg

iron.jpg
That's odd. There was a portal a moment ago, but it seems to have vanished.
steve.jpg
Maybe it's out of ink cartridge. Let me check.
03.jpg

lantry.jpg
I'd be careful going any closer. This whole tower is humming with energies that we don't understand.
steve.jpg
Just what is this thing?
04.jpg

eb.jpg
Your voice..for a moment there, it sounded like a song.
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

And with that, the Iron Marshal left the Spire.

18.jpg

steve.jpg
God, I am SO special.

RK47

Patron
34 - Eb
01.jpg

Another new companion built with flawed stats. Why even give Might to a caster? And low quickness so she has longer cooldowns? Wits 13 for minor spell damage bonus.
It's like they don't give a fuck anymore.

Anyway, her talent tree is divided into two: Tidal and Gravelight.

02.jpg

Tidal is filled with lots of goodies like debuff removal, lots of good passives, and even a single target DoT+Silence in one spell.

03.jpg

04.jpg

80% debuff reduction passive. Totally not overpowered. If only her Vitality is higher, she can actually be a better tank than Barik Obama.

In addition to more spell slots than Verse, she also has this passive.

05.jpg

When she starts combat, she can attack twice until she is hit and has -20% recovery time. Read that again: she is hasted and attacks twice at the start of combat. Is the designer trying to compensate for her shitty Quickness since 1 point of quickness equates to -3% recovery? Which one came first? The Talent passive or the attribute sheet? You decide.

With all the above in mind, I see no reason to even give the Gravelight tree a look for now.

06.jpg

The downside of recruiting a NPC later is that their Lore skill has a long way to catch up. In comparison, the original four enjoyed at least 4 levels of Lore training = +20 points.

07.jpg

A fully trained Barik is like the equal of Eb in terms of spell repertoire.
But at least her spell slots is almost double.

I'll be replacing Verse with Eb, since Verse seems to under-perform a lot and is gear-reliant in dealing damage. I really like her Fire Rage combo, but that's just one cooldown skill compared to Eb's versatile spells and ability.

There's also another factor that made her recruitment very desirable: near maximum Loyalty and Fear.
11.jpg

:lol: She was really triggered by that kick against feminism.

Her Loyalty Combo is a panic button that bubbles and heals the entire party.

08.jpg

While her Fear Combo makes the Fatebinder's fist into melee hand grenades.

09.jpg

Her default Combo that is usable once per encounter is also no slouch, giving 30% lifesteal buff to the entire party.

10.jpg

So yeah, murdering her seems like a waste.

RK47

Patron
35 - More fanfiction
01.jpg

steve.jpg
Barry, about what happened in the war tent...
barik.jpg
Backing the Disfavored was the only logical choice. Graven Ashe is the only Archon worthy of your confidence, and you were wise to recognize as much. Naturally, I would have done the same.
steve.jpg
I didn't mean that. When Graven Ashe wanted to kill Verse, you sorta reacted. Why is that?
02.jpg

steve.jpg
Really?
barik.jpg
I am disgusted by the thought that my father lay down with some lowborn Southern farmhand, but my horror does not spare me from the truth of it. Whatever happens, I'm still 100% north.
03.jpg

steve.jpg
How did you two become aware of this?
barik.jpg
During the conquest, the Chorus made sport of shooting down Disfavored messenger birds. By incredible chance, Verse shot down a messenger bird from my father, intercepted it and recognized the name and handwriting.
steve.jpg
That must've been embarrassing.
barik.jpg
She found me in camp that evening and we discussed our unlikely... situation. We have done everything in our power to keep the word quiet ever since. Better that none in the legion know that I share blood with a Southerner, much less a Chorus rat.
verse.jpg
Don't worry, Iren. When my old gag boss caught wind of our discovery, I killed her and took the gang for myself. Our secrets's safe with me. It was, anyway.
steve.jpg
Verse, talk with you for a second?
verse.jpg
What is it, Fatebinder?
steve.jpg
Are you comfortable with the decision I've made?
09.jpg

verse.jpg
He's also a complete bastard, and I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to stab him in the gut and take control of his army. So there's that.
:hmmm:
steve.jpg
You know, you and Barik made quite a pair... in the battlefield.
04.jpg

steve.jpg
Well, I want you two to train together.
05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
I don't give a shit. Team Wincest, go! Or are you not up to the challenge?
07.jpg

And with that, the Wincest Combo ability is unlocked: Arrow Storm.

08.jpg

It's not bad really. Suppose Barik has multiple enemies engaged, the damage bonus can stack up like crazy. But it's a once per rest cooldown thing which made her not a productive member of the party aside from plinking people afar with arrows. And no, I don't wanna mess around with melee pathfinding too much in this game, it's awful.

RK47

Patron
36 - The Casters
02.jpg

steve.jpg
As long as it suits my purpose, I will ally with the Disfavored.
03.jpg

04.jpg

steve.jpg
Well, he lent me his best Stone Shield in a time of war. His loss - am I right?
barik.jpg
A kind sentiment, but hardly one that proves my point. If you're trying to shield the scholar with empty compliments, you're wasting everyone's time.

Your loyalty to Papa Smurf is duly nuted, Armored Smurf. One day, you will have to smurf between one of us. And I hope you will smurf the right smurf.

steve.jpg
Lantry, I think it's time to come clean.
05.jpg

steve.jpg
You're smarter than this 'bumbling sage' persona. Cease the larping and out with it.

He strokes his beard for a moment.

06.jpg

07.jpg

steve.jpg
I thought I had you all turned over to the Disfavored - how did you wind up with the Chorus?
lantry.jpg
Oh, I spent a few weeks with the Disfavored, but I used a concealment spell and slunk away in short order. But when I wound up in the Chorus' camp, the Archon of Secrets didn't even remember me!
steve.jpg
So you were advocating surrender to Kyros from within the Sages ranks?
lantry.jpg
Yes and no? When I first left, I was just happy to receive a sage's education on someone else's rings and my orders were simply to listen and report. As the time drew near, my commands were to win them over, a little at a time, to the notion of surrender. But I failed. The elders grew defiant and the militant minds won out.
steve.jpg
Thanks for telling me. Now, no more secrets, understood?
08.jpg

steve.jpg
Eb.
09.jpg

10.jpg

steve.jpg
First thing first, I should speak with Tunon.
eb.jpg
I would counsel you to do just that. I'm sure the events of Vendrien's Well are best explained from your mouth to Tunon's ears.
steve.jpg
What do you know about this Spire?
eb.jpg
Not nearly enough. To me, they've always been axioms of navigation - you can triangulate a lot of things with a sextant and clear view to a Spire or two.
steve.jpg
It's time to live up to that bargain of yours. Teach me your magic.
12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

The Gravelight Sigil carries life-stealing properties. Also, it deals extra damage to 'Banes' - we haven't encountered any Banes in game, but knowing this game, it's probably coming soon in Act 2.

There's also upgrade options for the Spire where you can spend currency to bring trainers to each spire.

16.jpg

And seeing that there are four more empty slots, there's bound to be more spires to control.
I also would like to highlight that Lantry's high Lore enables him to do ridiculous buffs now. I recently discovered by attaching an AoE sigil translates a support spell into a group buff.

17.jpg

This means pre-buffing Mass Haste, Mirror Image is possible by grouping the party tightly together prior to casting. Whee!

I also noticed the addition of 'Power' bar on my inventory.

19.jpg

No idea what it does for now.

RK47

Patron
37 - Chink Justice
01.jpg

It's time to descent from the Spire and greet the lesser mortals.

02.jpg

Going through the Citadel, I looted some plans for crafting. Ugh. Hopefully crafting is not mandatory in this game. I'm starting to discover crafting materials when I loot containers now.

03.jpg

04.jpg

Shit's picked clean, it's time to leave.

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

steve.jpg
Never heard of Thistlehome. Tell me about it.
09.jpg

lady.jpg
I'd invite you over for tea - something stronger, even - but it would only disappoint. You'll find naught there but a gaping hole.
steve.jpg
What happened?
lady.jpg
Collateral damage happened. When the Adjudicator cast his judgment on the Bastard City, he destroyed the districts of the corrupt merchant kings - their manors, counting houses and warehouses. Thistlehome collapsed as a massive sinkhole opened under her foundation.
steve.jpg
Were you one of the corrupt merchants?
lady.jpg
No, my family never took a copper ring more than we deserved.
steve.jpg
So what are you going to do next?
lady.jpg
I appealed to the Judicator, after considering my case for all of eight seconds, he awarded me a belt of rings and a plot of land on the outskirts of the city. Tunon told me to build anew and start farming. Farming! Can you believe that? I came from a long line of smart, ring-savvy merchants, but I can't reconcile Tunon's justice with Kyros' law. There's something wrong about it all.
steve.jpg
What do you mean?
lady.jpg
People came here for justice. They usually get a version of it, but it's Tunon's version, not theirs. Half of the time, they don't even get what they wanted out of a ruling in their favor. The deed to a farm, for instance.
10.jpg

steve.jpg
Fascinating. Now how much is my silence worth to you, ungrateful one?
11.jpg

steve.jpg
You showed contempt for Tunon's justice. Pay up now or do so in a labor camp.
12.jpg

steve.jpg
Nabeh...don't cibai, can? Pick if up. Else I make u eat it. Off the ground.
13.jpg

smug.gif
Where's the stare at her chest option?
14.jpg

kisses.gif
Xie xie ni.

RK47

Patron
38 - Preferential Treatments
01.jpg

The two Archon's representatives are already arguing their case before Tunon.

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
The Archons have been of different minds since the start of this war.
tunon.jpg
Your perspective is appreciated, but the dispositions of the two Archons are already a matter of record. Loyal subjects of Kyros have drawn blood from each other - a cardinal crime. Something happened at Vendrien's Well to trigger this feud.
steve.jpg
The Archons could not agree on who should lead the siege and descended into accusations of treachery - it seemed a mutual spat.
Tyranny%202017-01-15%2007-33-50-44.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-15%2007-33-52-95.jpg

tunon.jpg
The Fatebinder presents testimony. I warn you both against speaking out of turn. Something more than a mere disagreement unraveled this campaign, but I will return to that in time.
07.jpg

steve.jpg
I claimed the Citadel with a small unit of Disfavored.
08.jpg

steve.jpg
The siege called for tactics and planning, not raw numbers.

I don't want to cast suspicions for now without evidence.

09.jpg

tunon.jpg
Your testimony is accepted by the Court. The statements of our guests raise questions in my mind. There is much about this campaign that has caused me to wonder.
tunon.jpg
A shipment of iron weapons was short on arrival. Where coveted iron is concerned, I don't believe it to be a clerical error. One of my agents recovered this seal in Echocall. It belongs to a merchant collective. Lethian's Crossings is teeming with their kind. If you would root out treachery, I would advise starting there.

Are you instructing someone in particular? Or just me?

tunon.jpg
Petitioners, leave us. I would have a private audience with the Fatebinder. Ascend and join me.
10.jpg

steve.jpg
I agree, Your Honor.
tunon.jpg
Our allies squabble while our enemies regroup. It falls upon the Court to measure the extent of the damage and to execute the agents of disorder. I suspect that treachery, egligence, disunity and greed have infected one or both of our esteemed allies. Until you are instructed otherwise, the matter is the Court's primary focus.
steve.jpg
Understood. How do you wish me to proceed?
tunon.jpg
Graven Ashe and the Voices of Nerat must be examined in close detail. You are charged with observing the Archons and presenting your case that one of them has wrought chaos and disorder upon the Tiers.
steve.jpg
I will make this my mission. Your Honor.
tunon.jpg
As always, you will be held accountable for what you do in the Court's name, but you are free to conduct your investigation in the manner of your choosing. Expel the lies, misdirection, and manipulation. Suffer not such obstructions of justice.
tunon.jpg
The Disfavored seem the logical first step in your inquiry. The legion holds you in some esteem, and Graven Ashe has shown deference to the Court in times past. Graven Ashe is a noble man, but never underestimate his capacity for deception. A wise general succeeds by knowing when to be unreadable to the enemy. Do NOT be naive, Steve.
steve.jpg
I shall speak with the Archon of War.
tunon.jpg
There is a final matter to discuss... a sensitive topic. In spite of the many shortcomings at Vendrien's Well, you managed to make a name for yourself. You proclaimed an Edict of Kyros, resolved its demanding conditions, and ascended the Mountain Spire.
11.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm SO special in a privileged position to accomplish incredible deeds.
tunon.jpg
It pleases me that you grasp your role, as long as you temper it with a sense of duty. You are dismissed. Should the Court have need of your presence, you will receive word. Go forth and do my bidding - and bring glory and honor to the Tiers in Kyros' name.

On our way out, a form appeared from the shadows...
12.jpg

13.jpg

steve.jpg
Neither Archon was at their best, but Graven Ashe is a safer bet.
14.jpg

15.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm the first Fatebinder to proclaim two Edicts?
bled.jpg
Smart guess, but they've been a few others over the centuries to have outlived the honor of proclamation twice. But sure, it's true that most don't survive it.
16.jpg

Huh?

17.jpg

steve.jpg
So? Why are you telling me this? Did I do something wrong?
bled.jpg
Calm down, kid. This isn't a list of charges. Prosecution isn't part of my job description. Executing a judgement, well, that's another matter. I don't care what you do with the information. But you should know the danger you're in now that you've... put yourself on the map.
18.jpg

steve.jpg
Thanks for the advice.

The Archon shrugs in farewell, but his golden eyes are alight with interest because I'm SO special.

RK47

Patron
39 - Iron Hearth
01.jpg

02.jpg

Moments within entering the compound a case already presents itself.

03.jpg

04.jpg

dis.jpg
The question is not a matter of your skill, but of your breeding, your training, your pedigree. Hail Fatebinder, if I might take a moment of your time.
steve.jpg
What do you need?
dis.jpg
This person comes representing a Scarlet Chorus gang. What did you call yourselves again?
05.jpg

steve.jpg
Sigh.
dis.jpg
In any case, he's asking to join the Disfavored, which is out of the question.
steve.jpg
I see. You, Choirman. Why did you leave the Chorus?
choir.jpg
Our old gang boss fell at the last battle of Vendrien's Well. We saw how the Disfavored operated, and realized it was a chance for a better life. A longer one, too. Desertion happens every day in the Scarlet Chorus. I can tell you that we won't be missed.
steve.jpg
I'm ready to make my ruling.
06.jpg

steve.jpg
When you joined the Chorus, you made a oath to serve Kyros as the vassal of Nerat. You broke that oath, therefore you abandoned your duties. Execution is the only recourse.
07.jpg

steve.jpg
Tunon does not tolerate desertion, and neither do I.
dis.jpg
My thanks, Fatebinder. I'll make srue this derelict is handled properly.
steve.jpg
Be sure that you do. Farewell.
08.jpg

09.jpg

steve.jpg
Tell me about this Chorus lieutenant.
10.jpg

11.jpg

steve.jpg
I'll handle it. Don't worry.
12.jpg

13.jpg

steve.jpg
I'll be the judge of that. What's the problem?
cho.jpg
Thanks for hearing me out. These soldiers caught me outside a breach in the Oldwalls. That's it. I wasn't inside.
steve.jpg
Then why were you arrested?
dis.jpg
Our scouts observed this wretch readying to enter the Oldwalls.
steve.jpg
What were you doing outside the ruins?
cho.jpg
My gang went inside. I shouted myself raw trying to get them back out, but the gang was having none of it. I never saw them make it out. If they made it out, they're not wasting their breath trying to find me, so fuck them.
steve.jpg
Well. I'm ready to make my my judgement.
14.jpg

steve.jpg
There's not enough evidence. She's not even caught inside the ruins. She's free to go.
15.jpg

dis.jpg
That goes against my orders, but I cannot argue the ruling of Tunon's agent. You're free, but stay out of trouble.

RK47

Patron
40 - Poppa Smurf, again
I just noticed I was under constant debuff in the camp. Turns out the Edict of Storm is still active and is affecting the party's accuracy while in the area.

01.jpg

A quick check with the Disfavored's vendor shows a Sigil of Stone.

02.jpg

Offensive-wise, it's not that great of a sigil since it does Crushing damage that is is mostly resisted. But the Stone Armor isn't bad for defense.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
I'm here to assist and stop this civil war.
ashe.jpg
With Tunon's claim laid over you, I cannot grant you a seat of honor at the Disfavored table. But in service to my legion, I warrant you can accomplish more than your humdrum legal proceedings in the Adjudicator's court.
steve.jpg
Perhaps. What do you need?
07.jpg

ashe.jpg
The Unbroken - the former sons and daughters of Stalwart - vex our efforts to secure this region. The Edict of Storms offers them cover. They slip past our patrols in the light of day, hiding their movements behind clouds of dust and debris.
Tyranny%202017-01-15%2007-53-54-60.jpg

steve.jpg
Who's Stray?
ashe.jpg
The last of an elder bloodline that ruled Stalwart and maintained its dignity. He's also a coward. During the last battle of Stalwart, he refused to meet our forces on the field of battle. As such, Kyros decreed that storms would ravage the country until the Regent was dead.
steve.jpg
Consider him dead.
08.jpg

ashe.jpg
There is one final matter to discuss... my daughter went missing in the second year of the conquest. I have reason to believe she is trapped in the fortress of Sentinel Stand. If you can find Amelia, bring her home to me.
steve.jpg
What's she like?
ashe.jpg
She has her father's stubborn persistence. An excellent fighter, though more brazen and eager to test herself on the field of battle.
steve.jpg
I'll find her, and ensure her safe return.
10.jpg

I can't wait to find out if Smurfette is all that.

11.jpg

steve.jpg
Can you elaborate?
barik.jpg
The matter is a sensitive one, but I fear to speak it in the company of the Great General, though he doubtless knows it already.
ashe.jpg
Speak on, son of Barikonen. Nothing I've seen you accomplish in the field has diminished you in my eyes, and I know my soldiers as well as I know myself.
barik.jpg
I lost countrymen by the hundreds in the last day of the Stalwart campaign and for my troubles I became fused in this armor. The Blade Grave is the last place I ever felt... human. That is all I will say about it now.
12.jpg

steve.jpg
That's it?
13.jpg

steve.jpg
You've much invested in this mission. Of course you can accompany me.
barik.jpg
I appreciate that, Fatebinder. Graven Ashe is attentive and understanding to each of his troops, and it pleases me to see his example in you.
ashe.jpg
And in you, armored one. Never forget that I found you at the mere germination of you potential, and you have accomplished much in the ensuing years.
Tyranny%202017-01-15%2007-54-54-84.jpg

barik.jpg
Ashe s-senpai finally noticed me!
steve.jpg
Let's be off. Sentinel Stand awaits.

RK47

Patron
41 - Beast Lives Matter
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

steve.jpg
You're from the Shadowhunter tribe?
kill.jpg
Fatebinder knows tribes of Beastwomen? Curios. Male who smells of Alpha and knows of Shadowhunter tribe. Best Tribe. Lost tribe of Kills-in-Shadow.
steve.jpg
Amusing, but I have no time for Beasts. What is it do you want?
kill.jpg
Know human called Fatebinder. Kyros breeds words on paper. Fatebinder binds words to earth and sky. Makes ground tremble. Make night cry blood and fire. Tribes fear Fatebinder. Human Alpha claimed Spire and Archons did not kill Fatebinder.
steve.jpg
And... what is your point?
kill.jpg
Kyros hunts human realms to extinction. Rules tribe of blood and ruin, starvation and death. Seeks to slaughter Beastwomen like prey. But Beastwomen not prey. Are not flighty, feeble-minded humans. Beastwomen are savage hunters. Bred to fight-kill-rut. Like Fatebinder who smells of Alpha.
Tyranny%202017-01-15%2007-57-19-43.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-15%2007-57-23-53.jpg

Tyranny%202017-01-15%2007-57-27-76.jpg

steve.jpg
Fuck that. I want some assurances first.
07.jpg

steve.jpg
You will provide me insight on matters regarding your kith.
kill.jpg
Alpha is clever hunter. Kills-in-Shadow approves. Will help Fatebinder study and stalk quarry. Will paw-paw-paw around slippery-ice issues.
steve.jpg
Swear your loyalty to me.
kill.jpg
Swear. Won't kill Fatebinder while Fatebinder sleeps.
steve.jpg
All right, then. Welcome to the pack.

The Beastwoman huffs and turns to address her pack.

Tyranny%202017-01-15%2007-57-48-96.jpg

My head hurt. I need to stop playing for a bit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom