Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kwa walmart pre e3 reveals games

FeelTheRads

Arcane
I thought it was about the prices.. then I saw the twatter retards talking retarded things about whatever shit games on that list instead.

Then some guy said it's Canadian dollars and I thought "OK, the world is not completely insane yet"

And then I checked and 79 CAD is still 61 USD.

loooool

Pay sheeple, pay. Them starving developers aren't happy with just 1 Ferrari.

crakkie

Arcane

InferiorBoilingHawaiianmonkseal-size_restricted.gif

Gerrard

Arcane
I can't wait to see Randy Pitchford make a clown out of himself in front of thousands of people again.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's not fake, it's a real game and this is a lame ass publicity campaign, just like every other ""leak"" recently.

I just know some soy-powered millennial turdbucket got paid piles of kwabucks to come up with this "zomg stunning and brave" viral campaign and is now being auto-driven by the latest Tesla to high powered marketing meetings as an example of out of the box paradigm shifting lateral thinking.

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
RAGE2? But why?

Edit: So this is the game that Bethesda's been working on and will reveal. They reserved another E3 appearance and I thought it was just going to be a repeat of last year with basically nothing.

mck

Cipher
wtf is with Dragon Quest 2? Are they remaking it or is that the placeholder for XI?

Kutulu

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex
Imagine being in the 90s, seeing a list of 40! games by big developers/publishers and not wanting to play a single one...

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
Rebooting Assassin's Creed and Splinter Cell. Reboot number 3 or something?
Altair will be a dindu, killing Templars in HRE to save future Germany from nationalists. Meanwhile, Sam Fisher must stop Russian Bots from throwing the 2016 American election to a literally Hitler, and the first woman President can win.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Meanwhile, Sam Fisher must stop Russian Bots from throwing the 2016 American election to a literally Hitler, and the first woman President can win.
but totally-not-Hillary was already the US president in Blacklist

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom