Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Krospy's Kuk old Korner

Who should be banned?

• Total voters

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
Recently my stepmom uploaded a picture of my stepsister and her friends at the beach celebrating her 15th birthday.

:bounce:

Actually 15 is too young for me but for some reason cucks always like them as young as possible. Probably the only way they can get a wombyn with even less sexual experience than they themselves have :lol:

Melcar

Arcane
Recently my stepmom uploaded a picture of my stepsister and her friends at the beach celebrating her 15th birthday.

:bounce:

Actually 15 is too young for me but for some reason cucks always like them as young as possible...

15 is fine. 14 is fine too, but bordering on too young. I've seen some overdeveloped 14 year olds, but for the most part the age group is not that fun. 16 is the sweet spot. 17 and you may as well fuck a granny.
Probably the only way they can get a wombyn with even less sexual experience than they themselves have :lol:

Shit man, most are seasoned whores by 13.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
I'm talking about kwanzanian years not mexico years.

PS I went to del taco today for breakfast and it was pure shit. Expensive, too. It's more costly than other fast food even though the ingredients are all cheapshit like eggs, beans and veggies. I went back 3 times to get a properly made egg and cheese burrito, and they have changed the taco meat to be some kind of greasy soy bullshit.

Give your amigos a call for me holmes, they need to get their shit together. Thanks, esse.

Last edited:

Melcar

Arcane
I'm talking about kwanzanian years not mexico years.

PS I went to del taco today for breakfast and it was pure shit. Expensive, too. It's more costly than other fast food even though the ingredients are all cheapshit like eggs, beans and veggies. I went back 3 times to get a properly made egg and cheese burrito, and they have changed the taco meat to be some kind of greasy soy bullshit.

Give your amigos a call for me holmes, they need to get their shit together. Thanks, esse.
Del Taco is for stupid gringos.

ESTOY USANDO MI TELEFONO MEXICANO!

Deleted member 7219

I fucked J_C's daughter, too. Was fucking awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Whenever I go to a taco shop they always 'accidentally' charge me for all kind of extra shit until my taco meal winds up 15 bucks.

ESTOY LIVING IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!

We don't really have any Mexican fastfood places in the UK. All the Mexican joints tend to be proper restaurants.

Untapped market.

Weasel
Whenever I go to a taco shop they always 'accidentally' charge me for all kind of extra shit until my taco meal winds up 15 bucks.

We don't really have any Mexican fastfood places in the UK. All the Mexican joints tend to be proper restaurants.

Untapped market.

There's that "Chipotle Mexican Grill" place, that I can recall

Sodafish

Arcane

Untapped market.

Mission Burrito are OK. There were two in Oxford, bizarrely

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Untapped market.

Never seen a Mission Burrito, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I live a bit further north than Oxford so things tend to be a bit behind the times.

Latro

Arcane
Untapped market.

There's that "Chipotle Mexican Grill" place, that I can recall[/QUOTE]
chipotle is completely white, only thing mexican there is the optional cilantro and onion

if you ever see "taqueria" or "jalisco" or some other mexican gibberish then it's 25% more authentic than whatever shit is around

Sodafish

Arcane

Untapped market.

Never seen a Mission Burrito, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I live a bit further north than Oxford so things tend to be a bit behind the times.

Couple in Birmingham too

http://missionburrito.co.uk/stores/

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
This thread's had more name changes than blue dog's alts.

re: Mexicans in UK: I think I've seen one. The problem for them is they just don't stand out. Walking down the high street of a local town I can choose between Chinese, Thai, Italian, French, Turkish, Traditional UK Pub Grub, McD's and all the US chains, Fish and Chip shops, Burger Bars, Kebab houses, Sushi Bars, World Buffets, Pizza Joints, Indian, Spanish and that's just off the top of my head. What is Mexican in the minds of people? Spicy Tacos, can't really bring anything else to mind, and Tacos are ok but if you want a spice war then you're going to be hard pushed to beat Indian for starters. I've been to a Chiquitos a couple of times and liked it very much, but it's going to struggle to ever be in my shortlist.

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
Enchiladas are good if they have a sauce that isn't made by retards.

In general 'ethnic' food is highly overrated though. Italian, morrocan, mexican etc. is all just cheap peasant food with cheap ingredients and zero subtlety. Most of planet earth has very insensitive tastebuds so they can't appreciate fine wines or subtle earthy flavors at all. To them sauerbraten for example is completely flavorless. The only spice they understand is hot.

Enviado mas chiles and onions a la tapatalk senor, es muy delicioso.

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I told you. You should've made me a mod.

Careful what you wish for. Do you think dealing with the immaturity of the young hooligans and kucks like krospy is easy? - a mod

Last edited by a moderator:

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
Enchiladas are good if they have a sauce that isn't made by retards.

In general 'ethnic' food is highly overrated though. Italian, morrocan, mexican etc. is all just cheap peasant food with cheap ingredients and zero subtlety. Most of planet earth has very insensitive tastebuds so they can't appreciate fine wines or subtle earthy flavors at all. To them sauerbraten for example is completely flavorless. The only spice they understand is hot.

Enviado mas chiles and onions a la tapatalk senor, es muy delicioso.

You should eat food from Pará, you would love it. Way better than anything that any mexican could ever do.

I like to try different stuff. It's just funny to me how many people talk about how great ethnic food is when they don't even know how to cook their own cuisine.

Self-Ejected

dream expert

Self-Ejected
Just leave. No one likes you. Blue dog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom