Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Krospy's Kuk old Korner

Who should be banned?

• Total voters

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
It shouldn't be anonymous. Click on the number of votes.

Wow, 10 shit ratings in a row from scrooge in here. That is some butthurt to the extreme.

This is what happens when you let wombyn and diversity hires become mods, they can't comprehend the idea of objectivity.

Maximum-Butthurt-Achieved-Reaction-Gif.gif

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I had a dream that I was staying in a hotel room with a girl, but that girl left in the night. I felt affection toward her and her me, but I woke up shortly thereafter. Once I fell asleep again, she arrived back at my room (I was awake in my dream by then) but for some reason she was much fatter now.

Can you explain?

a mod

Formlery Melanoma
I had a dream that I was staying in a hotel room with a girl, but that girl left in the night. I felt affection toward her and her me, but I woke up shortly thereafter. Once I fell asleep again, she arrived back at my room (I was awake in my dream by then) but for some reason she was much fatter now.

Can you explain?

Was it J-C's daughter because I think a lot of people in this thread had that dream.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Can you explain?

Was it J-C's daughter because I think a lot of people in this thread had that dream.

Too soon man, too soon.

Self-Ejected

dream expert

Self-Ejected

Can you explain?

Your dream deals with your lost youth and your anxiety of aging
rating_oldman.png

The girl staying with you in a hotel represents your youth and virility. When she comes back fat it represents that lost youth, and your ever changing body. Even when you engage in the same activities (i.e. girl in a hotel room), it's never quite the same.

EDIT: Also, notice in your dream that she did not have sex with you, so my assumption is that you also fear remaining a Virgin Queen forever.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Well done.

This thread is now about the creepy semi-pedo lust desires of certain registered users :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Melcar

Arcane
Recently my stepmom uploaded a picture of my stepsister and her friends at the beach celebrating her 15th birthday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom