Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Krai Mira: post apocalyptic turn-based RPG

Aenra

Were you always so snobbish, uptight and yuppie-like, or is it a recent thing?
If recent, does it have anything to do with the fact that being the loser of all losers, even for Codexian standards, you have apparently the entire day to shipost in internet forums, nothing more constructive to do with your shitty life?
If so, does it have anything to say about who -you- are? Not some random third world dev and his gaem. You.

Cause i mean if it did, deep deep down? Why eventually you might cease the irony, the posting and the cheap, sans consequences to you sarcasm and go die.
You fucking Jew. I wish i could gut you; i mean i could, but jail for you? No way.

Back to topic. If the writing is as bad as i'm thinking it is.. shame; it really does look good for a one man team. Just a couple of decades too late to be honest. Pew pew alone is a no go for me :(

ArchAngel

Arcane

Were you always so snobbish, uptight and yuppie-like, or is it a recent thing?
If recent, does it have anything to do with the fact that being the loser of all losers, even for Codexian standards, you have apparently the entire day to shipost in internet forums, nothing more constructive to do with your shitty life?
If so, does it have anything to say about who -you- are? Not some random third world dev and his gaem. You.

Cause i mean if it did, deep deep down? Why eventually you might cease the irony, the posting and the cheap, sans consequences to you sarcasm and go die.
You fucking Jew. I wish i could gut you; i mean i could, but jail for you? No way.

Back to topic. If the writing is as bad as i'm thinking it is.. shame; it really does look good for a one man team. Just a couple of decades too late to be honest. Pew pew alone is a no go for me :(
Hey! Back off from our News Jew! He is only valuable member of this community.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yea, it does.

Perhaps there were some good intentions behind it and all, but that looks awful.

Snufkin

Augur
Just played it a bit. It's nothing special. Game feels like Van buren demo, MetalHeart: Replicants Rampage or Last days of gaia.

Oh yeah, and after leaving first town i went to visit two next locations which one of them was empty another one had one enemy, then left to see other town and arrived into camp of bandits. Quited when i saw that me and two other guys i had in the party will have to fight thru dog and like 10 raiders.

Also in game options there is button to change game into real-time/turn-based, but when you click it it wont change into turn based, BUT when you run game combat is indeed turn based, despite real-time being selected.
Full retardo.

Last edited:

*-*/\--/\~

Cipher
This game was pretty much made by 1 person, and the environments in it far exceed the graphical fidelity that you'd expect from something like that. He's a talented artist.

Pretty much this. Think the developer should join another company as a graphic artist, as other areas of the game are, uh, not as good? :D Like companions turning hostile and killing each other (friendly fire happens, heh) or the writing quality of a bad fanfiction.

Heretic

Cipher
http://steamcommunity.com/games/408920/announcements/detail/563351089223826509

Krai Mira: Extended Cut will be out April 4, 2017
21 February - Rost
707f751ffd57585b7f4d6e9fbe784a888331c850.jpg

This Extended Cut version of Krai Mira features rich new content that promises to enhance the experience as the developers implemented interactive help and tips, new inventory view and UI adjustments. Players will find many new items, including high level armor and advanced cures. Players will also meet more dangerous creatures and much more random encounters.

At the same time new localizations (French, Polish, and German), tons of new dialogue lines, and smarter AI will be added. New locations are waiting for you: the monastery, catacombs, 'Lake' laboratory complex, ancient ruins, and more.
So you can be sure of the fact, that Krai Mira: Extended Cut is carefully polished – the developers also took care of bugs, balance and optimization fixes. And, most importantly, now you'll be able to continue your adventure after completing the main quest.

Krai Mira: Extended Cut will be available on Steam for 11,99 EUR / 12,99 USD / 9,99 GBP.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Yay, make this classic even better!

I remember two things about this game. The first is, that the Kickstarter was so incredibly low effort that it was the first and only I ever retracted my pledge on, out of fear it was a vaporware scam. The second is, that the released game was so bad, it made Nekot-The-Brave want to become a developer cause he thought he could do better.

So you can be sure of the fact, that Krai Mira: Extended Cut is carefully polished – the developers also took care of bugs, balance and optimization fixes.

Can't fault the devs for at least trying, I suppose.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
http://store.steampowered.com/app/408920/
Krai Mira: Extended Cut is out and free for owners of original. Wonder if that convince me to play again and not reinstall Marauder or other vastly better games.

- interactive help and tips
- improved inventory and UI
- new items, including high level armor and advanced cures
- new random encounters
- new localizations (French, Polish, and German), new dialogues [why so late? nevermind, gog do the same]
- improved AI
- new locations: the monastery, catacombs, “Lake” laboratory complex, ancient ruins, and more
- bug fixes
- option to continue your adventure after completing the main quest [WHY]
- 3 different game endings

Mustawd

Watch a LP. It's p. unpolished. Sometimes hilariously so when watching an LP.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom