Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kojima outdid himself this time. BIGGEST TROLL EVER. You will be blown away.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
Perkel You could at least post in the correct thread

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...be-possible-in-2017-says-top-scientist.97391/

Also this doctor also moonlights as a parking lot attendant. Someone from 4chan snapped his picture quickly while he had his glasses off:

better-call-saul-mike.jpg

You are onto something here mang

Awesome :lol: . All the news sites that reported on the head transplant will have to add a "UPDATE: Turns out this major scientific breakthrough was just a viral campaign for a videogame :( " to their articles.

I wonder if his exit from Konami is also part of the master plan.

Perkel

Arcane
So all this just to troll us that you will not play as snake?

IMO:

- You won't be playing Big Boss, probably Solid Snake
- Hayter will be doing VO
- Kojima was never fired from Konami

Awesome :lol: . All the news sites that reported on the head transplant will have to add a "UPDATE: Turns out this major scientific breakthrough was just a viral campaign for a videogame :( " to their articles.

I wonder if his exit from Konami is also part of the master plan.

Kojima imo never leaved Konami. He is trolling people all along like always.

Multi-headed Cow

I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.
I was gonna ask who's Kojima but he's apparently the guy who did those sneaking games so there's that. I played one of those. I beat the game and all I remember about it was hiding in a box.

Jackalope

Arcane

Yep. This guy's a fake. Kojima is insane, after all. There was a rumor Kojima is getting fired and that his name would be removed from all Metar Gear games. It sounded completely off. Why would a studio do something like that? Now I hear this story about the fake doctor and the head transplant thing being a hoax to promote MG5. The company might not be happy about this. If Kojima really did this, I can see him getting fired and his name removed from the games.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS LOLOOLOLLOL THIS IASD A LOT OF DRAMA JUST FOR SOME SHITTY MOVIE COMING OUT ON THE PS4

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira

Yep. This guy's a fake. Kojima is insane, after all. There was a rumor Kojima is getting fired and that his name would be removed from all Metar Gear games. It sounded completely off. Why would a studio do something like that? Now I hear this story about the fake doctor and the head transplant thing being a hoax to promote MG5. The company might not be happy about this. If Kojima really did this, I can see him getting fired and his name removed from the games.

:lol: Incredible, I had never seen the video of this retard before. I guess no news outlet did either, and just posted the news story like I did.

Heads will be rolling for this.

edit: Some day someone is going to go way overboard with this trolling thing, troll the wrong person and cause a major nuclear war or something. :lol:

mondblut

Arcane
Pfft. I thought he has finally driven some twitter SJW to suicide, instead I see some silly publicity stunts for worthless consoletard junk.

A horse of course

This thread is being linked by the pedophile misogynist terrorists in 8chan's /v/ now. This is why all japshit should be relegated to the JRPG forum.

A horse of course

You know, it's really fucked up to take advantage of medical journalism to advertise a video game.

As an unintended side effect, if this is true it will be another nail in the coffin of mainstream jurnalizm'z "multiple layers of fact-checking" bullshit.

edit: FUCK YOU IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

Last edited by a moderator:

Villagkouras

Arcane
You know, it's really fucked up to take advantage of medical journalism to advertise a video game.

Yeah, because head transplant is the most logical thing that can happen and most of the "medical journalists" reproduce this shit without the slightest trace of scepticism.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom