Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kodex Kompliment Kompendium

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Inspired by reactions to the absolute state of another forum.

This site attracts us for a reason, old and new users alike. When providing criticism one will often be quick to highlight negatives before positives with the goal of improvement. In the hope of fostering healthy catharsis, I invite you to post something nice about this tiny corner of incline where we gather to share, discuss, and appreciate. The sub formerly known as site feedback is often used for funposting, but this is a serious thread, and I expect responses befitting the monocled prestige bestowed upon each and every one of you by your membership here.

Compliment the Codex.

I'll start by saying the laxed moderation is refreshing. There are plenty of censorship horror stories out there, and though the Codex isn't perfect in this regard, it's better than most by a wide margin. Internal drama and illegal activity aside, it takes quite an effort to have your posts deleted, access to a sub restricted, or earn a ban here.

TC Jr

Scholar
It's like 4chan but because we have avatars/usernames there's less shitposting. Still shitposting but easy to just write those cunts off. Cracking site and one thing I love is there's no sense of "community" and I'm not being funny, you see it in other forums where they act all faggy and it's just weird man.

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

Most of the morons here are also completely insane, which makes them easy to dismiss. Normie forums have normiefag morons, whose idiocy is so dull it's not even worth responding to.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
Inspired by reactions to the absolute state of another forum.

This site attracts us for a reason, old and new users alike. When providing criticism one will often be quick to highlight negatives before positives with the goal of improvement. In the hope of fostering healthy catharsis, I invite you to post something nice about this tiny corner of incline where we gather to share, discuss, and appreciate. The sub formerly known as site feedback is often used for funposting, but this is a serious thread, and I expect responses befitting the monocled prestige bestowed upon each and every one of you by your membership here.

Compliment the Codex.

I'll start by saying the laxed moderation is refreshing. There are plenty of censorship horror stories out there, and though the Codex isn't perfect in this regard, it's better than most by a wide margin. Internal drama and illegal activity aside, it takes quite an effort to have your posts deleted, access to a sub restricted, or earn a ban here.
09b7bcc1-d295-4541-9664-e66110a0ba79.jpg

Despite being a newfag myself, I can spot a post with a deep throat.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
People here actually have good taste in video games and understand what high quality is in the context of a video game (incline). There is quite honestly no other community that exists that I found sharing almost all of my opinions of.
85900212bad1b5e2b60cc660b8ebea21--anime-girl-cute-anime-love.jpg

Last edited:

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
It's impossible to topple the "what happened to sir-tek" thread. It's legendary. Can't find such quantity and quality anywhere else.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Just be glad you're not regulars on a normie forum, folks—although the way DU and Taluntain are going with the social media-type features, doom might be approaching any day now.

2f130a997e.png

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
I haven't been banned yet, I would have on any other forum.

You haven't even been to the deep end of the pool here. The gaming subforums are basically Reddit lite these days with a focus on computer games.

...But if you act now and get a Codex Gold™ account, you'll have access to the hidden subforums immediately!

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
...But if you act now and get a Codex Gold™ account, you'll have access to the hidden subforums immediately!
I do miss the GD forums that were locked, was a great place to waste time if no RPGs I cared about were worth talking about. Thanks DU.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
I do miss the GD forums that were locked, was a great place to waste time if no RPGs I cared about were worth talking about. Thanks DU.
Is this where the TITS Crowd went? Into the aether?

:stunned:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom