Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Well, we learned how Grimwulf reacts under extreme pressure. He makes marriage proposals. Pray to the gods we won't get more extreme pressure in the future.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Well, we learned how Grimwulf reacts under extreme pressure. He makes marriage proposals. Pray to the gods we won't get more extreme pressure in the future.
I think it was calculated move. His waifu almost snapped because of doggo, so it's man's duty to control situation.

Reinhardt

Arcane
My favorite pic in last update:love:
21b229t.jpg

SmartCheetah

Arcane
That was an awesome update. Well, both goat-war and bug-war were cool as heck. Maybe not as manacing as deer-war, but still making history.
Too bad Luka-boy died, but oh well! You served your kommunistik society, komrade!

He did well in both battles, so I vote for making him a coffin'
Like you know, granite one, instead of shitty grave.

Luka-boy

Arcane
Damn it! I leave for a week because I got a new, wonderful job and had a bunch of hectic days, come back with a Mental Log ready and find out The Cook died.

Oh well, such is life in the KKK. It's not that surprising.

Besides, that was pretty fucking metal :salute:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
No updates today, since I'm stuck far away from home and muh Rimworld PC due to irl fuckery. :negative:

In other news. First, I'm finally getting a proper vacation starting from 23rd of December and ending with New Year holidays. Meaning, during these 15 days I will have an opportunity to GIT PRODUCTIVE and engorge 1-2 updates every day. Dunno how r we gonna vote, but maybe we can use the same system as in old Prospector LP - rapid voting, where the first officer (colonist) vote posted in the thread counts as decisive one.

Updated the Memorial and the Red List in OP. Had to switch my old Dominions buddies to unconfirmed status with a heavy heart. It's been about two months since their last activity in this thread, and active voting is what makes the LP fun. Inane stuff like SILVER CLUBS, SOLO STEALTH MISSIONS or SEKRETLY KAPITALISTIC BUNKER crack me up every time.

If we ever run out of recruits, I'll start recruiting unconfirmed komrades.

What else. Oh, yeah. Got something for you, Kalin. Rare footage of your father's death.

CMlcrLm.jpg

Thought I'd just leave it here as a symbolic present to lift your mood a bit, make you more productive maybe.

All that man ever wanted was a bonus. And now he's dead. Makes you think, huh?

See you next weekend, men.

vazha

Arcane
The Bugdemonium - that's how Rimworld chroniclers will call this night in their manuscripts. Awesome update as always!

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Great, the 'dex didn't give me any alerts for this thread... I thought Grimwulf was running from the mob again. Instead he was hard at LP work all the time. :argh:

Business as usual it seems. I save the KKKolony again and again, be it by laz0r or my skillfully trained "Cute & Crispy Canine Pack" (CCCP), but do I get respect? Nope.
Sad. Icecream.

But when I take some me-time for the first time in... at least a century, you manage to get the only productive beings in this KKKolony killed, including their spawn, the future of KKK! And the bad cook too.
Put those dogs on the memorial wall, they are true heros of the motherland! :salute::shittydog::salute:

Cheetos proposing the the KKKommissar was definitely the highlight tho.
As to rumors that I might have been involved with it, misreading a burning room as "being in heat/heat of the moment"... *ambiguous popping*

P.S. put Kalinski's toe on the wall too, at least THAT part was useful and served the KKKolony with distinction. (Benedict Arnold style)

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
First I was like, whuz da big deal? Just sum squishy bug-

oM6lYkh.png

:abyssgazer:

Yeaaaaaaaaah....

Kuka-boy gettin recked was a downer. Despite being a sicko he was more bro than most. Some *coincidence* that cyclops gimp boy ran off on a "solo misshun" right after killing him, rite? WONG! Textbook planned hit if ya ask me, Cheetos getting rid of da enemies through proxy. Add to dat she shot Krivol boom headshot and it's clear as days to a trained pro space cop dat bitch be runnin wild purging folks. Blipblob should keep da ho on a leash, unless space veggie is tryin to take over by proxy too!?

By the way get a load of that greasy veggie, swaying and popping all smug and proud thinking itz sum hot shit just cuz it hauls around a haxxy 1MW Pulse Layzor all day long. Give me a fuckin space gun and I bet ah could fry up some schmucks too. Besides, remember dat time when that multi-headed dik woulda died if it wasun for mah expert healing? Yeah didun think so cuz no one ever thanks Kalin lemme tell ya...

*One hour later*

So in the end, I've been thinking a lot of deep thoughts lately. Reflekshuning about mah old man, and muh life...

And it hit me:

I ain't getting paid nearly enough for this shit! In fact - when did I *ever* get paid!? What I really need is a pinball machine in Kalin's Kool Vault, or at least some general arcadey stuff! Once that lazy ass Lizzurd starts haulin' in da woodsie for jennyrator ima play like a pro and get tons of joy! Gotta keep my gud eye open next time sum caravan comes around, bet I could approach it real sneaky and buy sum good stuff in exchange for smuggled goods and prime yehzah. Or I could just club em if they sum weakling faggets. Gotta plan diz gud.

Lizzurd

Cipher
First I was like, whuz da big deal? Just sum squishy bug-

oM6lYkh.png

Yeaaaaaaaaah....

Kuka-boy gettin recked was a downer. Despite being a sicko he was more bro than most. Some *coincidence* that cyclops gimp boy ran off on a "solo misshun" right after killing him, rite? WONG! Textbook planned hit if ya ask me, Cheetos getting rid of da enemies through proxy. Add to dat she shot Krivol boom headshot and it's clear as days to a trained pro space cop dat bitch be runnin wild purging folks. Blipblob should keep da ho on a leash, unless space veggie is tryin to take over by proxy too!?

By the way get a load of that greasy veggie, swaying and popping all smug and proud thinking itz sum hot shit just cuz it hauls around a haxxy 1MW Pulse Layzor all day long. Give me a fuckin space gun and I bet ah could fry up some schmucks too. Besides, remember dat time when that multi-headed dik woulda died if it wasun for mah expert healing? Yeah didun think so cuz no one ever thanks Kalin lemme tell ya...

*One hour later*

So in the end, I've been thinking a lot of deep thoughts lately. Reflekshuning about mah old man, and muh life...

And it hit me:

I ain't getting paid nearly enough for this shit! In fact - when did I *ever* get paid!? What I really need is a pinball machine in Kalin's Kool Vault, or at least some general arcadey stuff! Once that lazy ass Lizzurd starts haulin' in da woodsie for jennyrator ima play like a pro and get tons of joy! Gotta keep my gud eye open next time sum caravan comes around, bet I could approach it real sneaky and buy sum good stuff in exchange for smuggled goods and prime yehzah. Or I could just club em if they sum weakling faggets. Gotta plan diz gud.

Big brother! Now I got it! Thank you so much, you opened my eyes, you brought the truth. Now I see how evil Grimwulf. But what should we do? What if he finds out that we know his secrets? Maybe he will kill us? Noo! I don't want to die! Let's escape. Let me live in your Kool Kalin Kunker! I will be the most trustworthy person on the whole planet! Just let me survive! And I know about Shodan! Do you want to get to space, do you? She has a hidden spess ship, just let me in and I will show your the coordinates. Deal for a deal. Yeah? Bro? *sweets*

Dying vs scarabs? Well, you can make shields for melee and throwing spears for ranged. I mean instead of always relying on Blobra with lazor.
On good side - we have so much meat now, all potatoes can be used for vodka.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
EnlwBOQ.png
Farkin' KKK. Everybody's either dead or dying, no one is working. This is a mess.

I7rfpUV.jpg

61fcdxZ.png
Hate to be a downer, but there is a bigger problem.

EnlwBOQ.png
Which is?

61fcdxZ.png
We're out of ammunition. All we have is Bimbo's laser, your SMG and a bunch of shoddy melee weapons. More like tools than weapons, really.

EnlwBOQ.png
Random voices in my head suggest crafting throwing spears and shields.

61fcdxZ.png
Can't do that with our current tools. We need better workshop and research.

EnlwBOQ.png
Goddamit.

61fcdxZ.png
If we get attacked by a proper-armed raider band, it's all over, Grim.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Tell the woman she is a woman. Why do you even listen to her?

EnlwBOQ.png
I'll sort it out somehow.

61fcdxZ.png
Please do.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Back in the old country we had a word for people like you. Kabluk.

61fcdxZ.png
Can't sleep. I'd better go finish my blueprints. See you later, Grim.

D4Eif2S.jpg

Funny thing - Boot is nowhere to be seen. Only his arbalest left lying on the floor.

QpqSrsV.jpg

Figures. First he murders a bro following the Cold Bitch's commands, and now he's gone. Fuck him. Good riddance, I say.

KKK is fucking trashed.

DxreHpz.jpg

Shit. My life is shit. I'm gonna take a shit.

1TPbkHY.jpg

Dem bugs have dropped something. Looks expensive.

nmJUpSD.jpg

Bet I can sell dat for YUUUUUUGE moneh!

9i5LLGf.jpg

One hour later.

yct9ohx.jpg
Eh? STILL TWITCHIN'?!

DT2RiBi.jpg

xYiDUha.png
*hateful hissing*

yct9ohx.jpg
*draws his club* Lemme fix dat for you.

lqBSzxi.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
RRRRRRRRAAAH!!! *begins beating megaspider furiously*

FY0J4Eb.jpg

DAY 24

61fcdxZ.png
Good morning, Reinhardt.

VVFNlHZ.png
*nods* Cheetah.

qBsCCDb.jpg

61fcdxZ.png
You are looking better.

VVFNlHZ.png
Looking any worse than now would mean I'm dead.

61fcdxZ.png
Still don't regret you joined?

VVFNlHZ.png
Didn't have much choice.

61fcdxZ.png
Speaking of which... So what exactly is the condition you mentioned earlier?

VVFNlHZ.png
That's none of your concern. It doesn't affect my efficiency one bit.

61fcdxZ.png
I choose to make it my concern. Tell me.

VVFNlHZ.png
We had a deal, Abigail. I don't bother you with questions about the Red Party, you don't pester me with questions about my condition.

61fcdxZ.png
I have to know if you're sick. It might be contagious.

VVFNlHZ.png
... I am sick. It's not contagious. *ends the conversation by walking away*

GvRqV18.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, don't rape me! PLEASE!!

qkRmJjP.jpg

VVFNlHZ.png
I'm not here to rape you, psycho.

GvRqV18.png
Huh..? Then why did you come?

VVFNlHZ.png
To wash my face. *wipes his face with water from the bucket*

aoXh2wN.jpg

GvRqV18.png
Well... If you change your mind...

iKZdtuq.png
MOM!

VVFNlHZ.png
I've seen wolves more attractive than you.

7BAc3b7.png
*giggling-like pop-pop*

GvRqV18.png
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW MY PLACES HAVE MORE FUR THAN ANY WOLF YOU'VE SEEN!

iKZdtuq.png
Stop it already! It's embarrassing!

VVFNlHZ.png
*about to leave*

iKZdtuq.png
Reinhardt?

VVFNlHZ.png
*irritated* What?

iKZdtuq.png
Care to tell us anything about yourself?

VVFNlHZ.png
No.

7BAc3b7.png
*guuuuuuurgle*

VVFNlHZ.png
Shut it, Eldritch!

iKZdtuq.png
All we know about you is... Let's see... You hate Bliblablubb. And that's it. Kek.

VVFNlHZ.png
That's all you need to know.

iKZdtuq.png
But how can we trust you? Who knows what... secrets you might hide?

VVFNlHZ.png
*throws a heavy look at Lizzurd*

iKZdtuq.png
Kek?

VVFNlHZ.png
*sigh* Fine. Ask your questions, but make it quick.

GcBl0gb.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Sooooo, you learned to fight together with Cheetah?

VVFNlHZ.png
No. Cheetah's father recruited me at young age, but I was already capable and ready for action. Military training. Long story.

yT09lHO.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Military? Why did you join the mafia then?

VVFNlHZ.png
A job is a job. It paid better.

899doVJ.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Hm. Weird.

VVFNlHZ.png
Your face is weird.

v5P4S8b.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Then why are you here? Surely you don't expect Grimwulf to pay you?

VVFNlHZ.png
You know why I am here, Lizzurd!

iKZdtuq.png
*plays dumb* I don't, though.

VVFNlHZ.png
*makes an effort to hold his anger at bay* I was looking for a... change of scenery. KKK is pretty.

ugAOwTG.jpg

GvRqV18.png
Huer huer huer huer

iKZdtuq.png
KKK is... pretty? Seriously?

VVFNlHZ.png
Yes. Are you done yet?

GvRqV18.png
Psst. If you DO change your mind, I won't resist too much. *winks* Love me some pretty boy every now and then.

qE8HHB8.jpg

VVFNlHZ.png
Merciful God, whatever miracle is holding my hand from gutting that woman head to toe, it's about to expire!

GvRqV18.png
Oooh, feisty. Energetic. Brutal. Just like my own tongue. I like it.

iKZdtuq.png
MOM!! ENOUGH ALREADY!

VVFNlHZ.png
I've told you everything, Lizzurd.

iKZdtuq.png
Everything?

2W9rj5K.jpg

VVFNlHZ.png
Everything.

Very polite, aestethe, pretty and uncouth.

:deathclaw:

Fucking Randy.

EEE6gHS.jpg

VVFNlHZ.png
*looks at the arbalest on the floor* He's not coming back, I presume?

iKZdtuq.png
You mean Boot? Kek. Fat chance.

VVFNlHZ.png
Wise decision. *leaves the barracks*

vmsggDk.jpg

Meanwhile.

EnlwBOQ.png
The fuck are you doin'?

gqbyIhk.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*keeps beating the megaspider into a squishy pulp* WHAT DUZ IT LUK LIKE?!

xYiDUha.png
*hissing in agony*

BKla4l5.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
I mean, why are you not mining, Kalin?

yct9ohx.jpg
I AM mining, Grimtard! MINING THIS FOOOOKEN' BUG!!

EnlwBOQ.png
In that case, MINE HARDER, damn you! I need yer pickaxe at the fridge!

Meanwhile.

VVFNlHZ.png
How are the dogs?

61fcdxZ.png
Will live.

GRxaFFO.jpg

VVFNlHZ.png
Good. That's good... *opens the door to the guest room*

61fcdxZ.png
Thank you for saving Slaughter.

VVFNlHZ.png
Hopefully you will remember the gesture and return the favour once the opportunity arises.

61fcdxZ.png
You know I will.

Meanwhile.

yct9ohx.jpg
*bashes the near-dead megaspider again and again* HAD ENUFF YET?! I DON'T THINK SO! *hears popping sounds nearby* NOT NOW, VEGGIE, YOU FUCK!! Can't you see I'm bus-- wait. *looks closer through the snow storm*

4KH6drp.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
You ain't kommunistic veggie. *raises his club defensively*

SrW05D3.png
*makes a deeper, darker gurgle compared to one Kalin is used to*

uvHVBLX.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*SMASHES Megaspider's skull with one final blow* Welcome to KKK, new veggie. Behave yourself or suffer the same fate. *spits on Megaspider's corpse*

SrW05D3.png
*all eye-tentacles looking at mutilated corpse*

W45OrVi.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*pshhhhhhhh* Ey, cutthroat bitch. We got guests here. Tentacled ones. Care to do your talking thing?

61fcdxZ.png
*pshh* Sure. Give me a minute.

A bit later.

61fcdxZ.png
Welcome.

8ZoT0Xl.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*sharp popping sound*

61fcdxZ.png
I don't speak your language, but every sentient being can speak barter. So. Are you willing to trade?

Cheetah still suffers from recent bloodloss, which affected the prices slightly.

ANz0HKs.jpg

Her talking ability is at 95%.

We bought medicine, because we obviously need it. If anal candles were panacea for everything, Azira would be still alive.

Sold bows, junk weapons, some food. Decided to keep a few good pieces (FN P90 and UMP-45) in case a proper caravn arrives. Maybe we get lucky on ammo.

Wanted to buy candies for Bliblablubb, but then remembered how she left KKK fighting bugs with no lazor support. No candies for Blobra.

Can't afford another lazor, and even if we could - it's only usable by the Elder Things.

We shall not attempt to recruit this visitor. First, one Blobra is enough. Second, this Elder Thing travels alone. When you recruit a visitor, you get a heavy relations penalty with his/her faction. If you recruit the whole visiting group, this penalty is tripled (basically a declaration of war). KKK ain't ready for war with the Elder Things.

ryh3Xzx.jpg

One hour later.

yct9ohx.jpg
Sumthin' smelly about dat new veggie. Don't like him.

61fcdxZ.png
Why do you think it is a "he"? Whatever. He traded medicine for broth and junk.

ijPCMhK.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Why would anyone pay for Krivol's broth??

61fcdxZ.png
*shrugs* Tortures, I suppose.

EI63SWx.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Killed anutha bug today. Should have seen it. Bashed it to deth like a total Thor.

61fcdxZ.png
*lazy applaud*

yct9ohx.jpg
Jes doin' mah job.

GvRqV18.png
*opens the door*

yct9ohx.jpg
HESUS FUCKING SPACE KRIZTO!!

DTRhsei.jpg

GvRqV18.png
Hurgh?

yct9ohx.jpg
YOUR FACE!

GvRqV18.png
Are you talking to me or..?

yct9ohx.jpg
IT SPEAKS!!! *grabs Krivol and throws her into the fridge, closing the door shut* Phew. The horros I have to deal with.

A bit later.

SrW05D3.png
*gurgle*

61fcdxZ.png
Don't mind the corpses.

yct9ohx.jpg
We had a rough day.

8x01aBI.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*watching Kalin and Cheetah as they eat*

61fcdxZ.png
*whispers to Kalin* Why is he travelling alone? Not a single human slave?

yct9ohx.jpg
Beats me. But if he tries to mess with muh mind, I'll club him.

SrW05D3.png
*puts a tentacle in Kalin's broth*

yct9ohx.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*swings the tentacle, making the bowl fly away*

yct9ohx.jpg
Why, you FF--

61fcdxZ.png
Kalin, no.

yct9ohx.jpg
*walks outside, face red with rage*

SrW05D3.png
*observing Cheetah*

61fcdxZ.png
KKK is looking forward to establish trading partnership with your kind. I'm sure both sides will benefit from this arrangement.

xhveVBL.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*GURGLE*

Meanwhile.

GvRqV18.png
Kommissar! Kommissar!

EnlwBOQ.png
*power-walks towards the dining room*

CMbTEIB.jpg

GvRqV18.png
We have guests! A beautiful creature, even more so than my son!

EnlwBOQ.png
Gotta bury the Spanish guy.

fHFXxuu.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*observing Grimwulf*

EnlwBOQ.png
What are YOU lookin' at?

GvRqV18.png
*weeping making a horrible sound of a dying whale* Oh, Luka-boy...

EnlwBOQ.png
*grumbles to himself* If I bury him fast enough, maybe he will never return..?

Later that morning.

iKZdtuq.png
Oh. Hello?

4vxzpcg.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*barking-like pop-pop*

iKZdtuq.png
Don't mind me. Also, pls don't enslave.

PJHVeO4.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*disturbing gurgle*

iKZdtuq.png
Kek. Want me to bring you some of my mother's soup? Yes?

SrW05D3.png
*examines Lizzurd*

iKZdtuq.png
No? No?

SrW05D3.png
*all eye-tentacles focused on Lizzurd*

iKZdtuq.png
Yes?

Meanwhile.

rsZZddA.jpg
Oh, come on.

cVYYjYh.png
What?

pwAYc7v.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
Cheetah asked you to give Luka-boy a proper burial. Like, with sarcophagus and crypt and stuff. In all honesty, the guy deserved that much!

cVYYjYh.png
He's buried all right.

gmzQtWG.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
How about a funeral at least? Some words? Anything?

cVYYjYh.png
He was Spanish, and now he's dead. What does it tell you, private Greenballs?

Cml3scu.png
Hooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm, all Spanish people will die at some point?

cVYYjYh.png
Exactly.

Meanwhile.

7BAc3b7.png
*crawls into the dining room*

kFrLwxK.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Morning! Let me be the first to introduce you to our guest. Veggie, this is veggie. Veggie, meet veggie.

7BAc3b7.png
*gurgle*

SrW05D3.png
*gurgle*

7BAc3b7.png
*gurgle*

SrW05D3.png
*gurgle*

7BAc3b7.png
*gurgle*

SrW05D3.png
*gurgle*

iKZdtuq.png
*sigh* You are all the same...

4RtDGNq.jpg

7BAc3b7.png
SrW05D3.png
*GURGLE*

iKZdtuq.png
I meant it as a compliment! Kek. Don't laser me?

Meanwhile.

cVYYjYh.png
Awright. What is my next step?

rsZZddA.jpg
You know exactly what to do. *opens another bottle of ghost vodka*

CJrexqN.jpg

cVYYjYh.png
Dat's right. Gotta build me a brewing station.

RBd4NBU.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
A proper distillery requires barrels too.

N1QrtDv.jpg

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Distillery..? BARRELS?! GRIMWULF, GET A DAMN GRIP! The Kolony is defenseless, completely defenseless! Not to mention we have NO POWER! No power and no turrets make Servant do things. BAD THINGS.

cVYYjYh.png
Hmrpf... Three barrels or four?

rsZZddA.jpg
Four. Most definitely four.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Wh-- WHAT AILS YOU?!

One hour later.

iKZdtuq.png
Kalin. Hey.

yct9ohx.jpg
If it isn't mah FETCHING LIZARD BOY! Wassup?

drwUy0a.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Nothing much. You know--

yct9ohx.jpg
Wai-wai-wait, dig this: so I'm gonna become a SPACE WITCHER soon, rite?

iKZdtuq.png
Riiiight...

yct9ohx.jpg
And you're like lizard and shit.

iKZdtuq.png
..?

yct9ohx.jpg
You'll be like MAH FAMILIAR. Geddit? A witcher and his familiar?

iKZdtuq.png
... Witches have familiars. Not witchers.

yct9ohx.jpg
Are you callin' me a witch, bitch?

iKZdtuq.png
No, I-- *sigh* Kalin, let's give a bunker key to Reinhardt.

yct9ohx.jpg
Whu?

iKZdtuq.png
I think he should have access. He can live in the treasury, become your personal treasure master! Reinhardt can be trusted.

yct9ohx.jpg
Someone bashed yer head, Lizzurd? *makes a long pause* Was it me?

iKZdtuq.png
The treasury must have double doors. Stone doors. Just sayin'.

yct9ohx.jpg
You barely even know that fagget detective!

iKZdtuq.png
Just think about it, okay? I should go.

8RFvbV0.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Why do you need that book?

iKZdtuq.png
Decided to get rid of it.

yct9ohx.jpg
Mah boy! Burn it, drown it, rip it apart! Books will do you no good - that's what my father used to say.

iKZdtuq.png
Will do!

1XdRmBM.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*eye-tentacles are fixated on the Grimoire*

UMWcRwd.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
*mumbles incoherently* This flesh hungers...

EnlwBOQ.png
HALT!

V8AdFkb.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Kommissar?

EnlwBOQ.png
A true kommunist would NEVER lay his hand on a BOOK. Explain yourself.

iKZdtuq.png
Thought you needed more space in the fridge?

EnlwBOQ.png
Hmrpf. Fine. Move along.

TqPt8tA.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Lizzurd sure looks tasty. *smacks lips*

rsZZddA.jpg
*hic* What if we - theoretically - tried to DISTIL LIZZURD?

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Waste of working flesh. And what if-- Grimwulf, would you leave that house be?

cMOpp0z.jpg

cVYYjYh.png
Luka-boy wanted this house finished.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
That's the whole point! He's DEAD!

cVYYjYh.png
Yes. Don't you get it, Servant?

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Honoring dead man's last will? No! Because I believe in RESPAWN!

cVYYjYh.png
It's not about last wish, it's about the Curse!

rsZZddA.jpg
Aaaaahh, I see. Those who selfishly wish something better for themselves are doomed.

cVYYjYh.png
The Curse of Kapitalism. Whoever lives in that house will DIE.

Cml3scu.png
Luka-boy suffered a horrible death. His body... blegh.

rsZZddA.jpg
And thus they will all live in barracks, just to be safe. Smart.

61fcdxZ.png
*pshhhhh* Grimwulf. The blueprints are ready - you can build batteries now.

xSOSeeK.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
*pshhhhhh* Farkin' finally. Now gib me solar panels!

61fcdxZ.png
On it. You are welcome, by the way. Over and out,

2VTdGzT.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*pshhhhhhhhhh* YER FOOOKIN' FRIDGE IS REHDY TOO, asshole. Now vast as your own greed.

qhEZzDR.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Just in time. I need you to cut a chunk of a mountain, Kalin.

AeTgRRD.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
You wot?

EnlwBOQ.png
Gotta set up some wind turbines. They require space. I need you or Luka-boy to work those pickaxes and make some fucking space.

yct9ohx.jpg
Luka-boy is dead!

EnlwBOQ.png
See, that leaves you. Almost figured it out by yourself - you should be proud, Kalin. Over and out.

yct9ohx.jpg
:x

iKZdtuq.png
Want me to clean your room, Kommissar?

TD8bk2T.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Do it. Chop-chop.

iKZdtuq.png
*enters Grimwulf's bedroom and closes the door behind*

z6uBcck.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
*rummages through Cheetah's private stuff and finds a fuckton of to-do-lists* Why on earth does she write all this..?

1. Grimwulf - Demand to bury Luka-boy in a sarcophagus.
2. Grimwulf - Demand to solve ammo shortage problem.
3. Reinhardt - Express gratitude for saving Slaughter.

*the list goes on, but the weird stuff is written at the bottom*

74. Grimwulf proposed marriage. Agreed.
75. Boot is gone. Tried to stop. Failed.
76. Asked Grimwulf about hobby. Probably twice. Not sure.
77. Cheetah. Not Cheater.
78. Mind-controlled by Bimbo. Currently working on that.
*and so on*

*this is written on almost every to-do-lists, exact same things*

iKZdtuq.png
How peculiar... Shit, now I'll have to actually clean this room. :negative:

Qbmn0VF.jpg

I NEED MORE PEOPLE HERE, DAMMIT! KKK's progress is too slow. WAY too slow!

bijTZ99.jpg

Krivol has an infection or some shit - can't get up from bed, dat useless female.

qSJAz4z.jpg

Rathide is out too. Or maybe just lazy. Probably lazy.

AM I THE ONLY HUMAN HERE WHO CAN KEEP HIS LIMBS FOCUSED ON THE TASK?

Later that day.

iKZdtuq.png
EEEEEEEK *jumps as he notices one of the bugs is still alive*

jxsPOk2.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
*rushes to grab branding iron*

nRdwyEu.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
*pokes the bug, screaming all the way*

WHAVGt6.jpg

iKZdtuq.png
Kek. I am a warrior now. Great slayer of monsters, yes? No. Probably no.

Mom survived the infection. Bad good news.

urzf5Mh.jpg

Means more soup is coming. HURRA God help us all.

8pKv4va.jpg

Kommissar is cruel bastard. Dislike. Would not friend again.

ZylD2sn.jpg

Talked to Kalin about Reinhardt. Maybe I should tell them all his secret? No. But that puts me in great danger! Hmmm.

kO5pvM7.jpg

If Kalin doesn't mine a secure double-door room in about four days from now, we're all fucked.

Mah Kapitalist Bunker will GIT HIGH-POWERED soon. Just need a tunnel leading to phat trees.

NoS7D2Z.jpg

Will be a shitty tunnel. Geddit? Coz it's coming from da toilet? Heh heh heh, oh wait - nobody reads this but me. Shit.

Lizzurd keeps talking trash about granting access to Reinhardt. I'd sooner grant my ass to Space Satan.

Altho, gotta admit - it's high time I start building ma tresury.

PE1FDqS.jpg

Will get larger and larger with time. But it's a start.

Later that evening.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
The project's looking good. We are finally getting somewhere.

FYUO3Dn.jpg

cVYYjYh.png
Don't really need wind turbines right here, but for the lack of better safe place, it will do. A temporary solution before we start building a proper power station.

pjaC7Hr.jpg
What do you think about battery placement? I say put them inside the greenhouse.

cVYYjYh.png
Hrmpf. Why not.

aVuUTrK.jpg

pjaC7Hr.jpg
Someone should haul dead goats, bugs and deers to the fridge.

cVYYjYh.png
Let dem dogs spill some sweat for the food and medicine I provide.

rsZZddA.jpg
They spilled blood, Grim. Lots of blood.

cVYYjYh.png
Doesn't count.

ePXo29Q.jpg

Cml3scu.png
Hommmm, you don't appreciate those who fight and die for you...

cVYYjYh.png
Not true. I appreciate they die.

ZudiitC.jpg

rsZZddA.jpg
ANYWAY, shouldn't you build a brewery first, and bother with turbines later?

cVYYjYh.png
Harvest season is coming soon enough. Until then, no point in having a brewery.

MdLuAEJ.jpg

cVYYjYh.png
Aaaaand done. Mighty fine job if I dare say so meself.

Drlq3zh.jpg

pjaC7Hr.jpg
It's decent.

Later that night.

SrW05D3.png
*gurgles at Grimwulf*

HDCyU3b.jpg

EnlwBOQ.png
Don't worry, stranger. Here in KKK we give a damn about one vegetable and one vegetable only - potato. Are you a potato?

SrW05D3.png
*uncertain pop-pop*

EnlwBOQ.png
Then we're not going to make vodka out of you.

gu6cYaG.jpg

SrW05D3.png
*GURGLE*

MAKE YOUR KEY CHOICE

Collective voting

Current agenda: The Cursed House

Who will live in the house that brings death?

1. Kalin. He is a citizen, after all.
2. Lizzurd. He is cursed already.
3. Krivol. It's for her own damn good.
4. Reinhardt. He loves beautiful things.

We don't vote for Grimwulf and Cheetah for obvious reasons.
We don't vote for Boot, coz he's not coming back.
We don't vote for Bliblablubb, coz she needs a much bigger room for massive Elder Thing furniture.

Personal voting

Kalin, are you willing to grant bunker access to Reinhardt?

A few things you should consider before making that call.

Reinhardt decided to let his inner beast go wild. As soon as next full moon comes, there will be blood. One of the following scenarios will inevitably unfold:
- the wolf will murder entire KKK;
- Bimbo will lazor the wolf to death;
- the wolf will let it out in enclosed double-door safe space.

Now, despite yer FABULOUS melee skills, you can't beat the wolf in melee without silver weapons. And even if you find one, fat chance you can pull this out on your own. Running away will prove extremely difficult - the wolf is much faster than you.

So what will it be?

Lizzurd, recent events made you think a lot. Perhaps the time has come to make a step further?

1. POWER. Build forbidden research center and study the Grimoire. You will have it. You will have it all.
2. FREEDOM. Deconstruct the Monolith. Restore contact with Shodan. Follow her instructions and you will make it out of this planet. One day.
3. KALIN. Yes, Kalin. Just follow his lead. It's all right. Everything is fine.

:thisisfine:

Reinhardt, in case Kalin refuses to grant you bunker access, it's still not too late to change your mind about full moon transformations.

Yes, if you transform and SURVIVE the night - you might "level up" your wolf form, maybe even get a new one. But "survive" is the key problem here. People will die. You might die. Are you ready to take that risk?

The marriage event will occur randomly. Might happen tomorrow, might take a year from now. So where do we place marriage spot (the event and following PARTY will play out around this spot)

1. Kommissar's mansion.
2. KKK's Dining Room.
3. KKK's Workshop.
4. Grimlin. Would be funny if it it won't be finished by then, but oh well.

Bliblablubb, As usual, you are free to mind-control, mind-adjust, or set free any colonist, except just a few:

- Grimwulf (has too many personas, constantly shifting and changing);
- Reinhardt (says he was trained to resist mind control - attempting this will require a dice throw, with possible backlash effects);
- Boot (too far away by now)

Last edited:

Reinhardt

Arcane
Lol. My stats are so random i can't even... I think that's what you get if "Creative" is your dump stat. And "Logical" too.

1-3 Don't. 4-6 Transform

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Cursed my ass, that house is mine by lawful rite! Besides, if I don't claim it people will suspect I'm hidin something. Gotta play this smarts.

As for lettin "pretty boy" into mah vault, ya think I'd just forget he tuk MY halberd? Buddy crossed one heck of a line. Well hey, I ain't small minded tho. Since he loves taking stuff so much ima do him one solid and let him take a FUCKIN HIKE! Heheh, geddit? So yah dat thing had sentimentul value, wuz gonna hang it over mah fireplace next to da drink cabinet in muh classy gentileman longue behind da pinball palace, but oooh no, had to get taffered by the stinkin freeloadin cunt, littul prick shows *NO* respect lemme tell ya... *rants on*

Reinhardt

Arcane
Looks like Reinhardt have passion for cooking. And mining. And shooting. True Kommunist. Maybe my borsch is better?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom