Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Skinar: 4
Pacer: 1or2, either or.

As far as the traders, I'd say sell some steel and the loot from the battle (structures can be built of wood can't they?)and purchase some ranges weaponry and ammunition for them.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Votes;

Skinar; execute
Pacer; sell her to slave traders
What to buy; food. Maybe coal too?
What not to sell; the "good quality" crossbow and arbalest. And yes, the death plate armour.

Personal vote; Hell, I'm not going to die. Too stubborn for that.
But stick me in a sarcophagus, and I'll just rise again later. :troll:

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I'm all for releasing Skinar naked in the wild and putting what's left of Pacer to work the soviet penal company way.
Buy what you think is most needed considering what the mods allow doing and sell everything that's cheap and low quality.
Recruit the fishy comrades. What could go wrong?

Eriador

Arbiter
Skinar: 5, because we have to prove that we are morally superior to these primitives (I know, fat chance :D )
Pacer: 4, so that she can spread the word of our kindness and hopefully bring in new settlers.

As for the base, I like that underground portion under the mountain. If possible, we should expand that, maybe the lab could be located there. Or maybe that prison, so that we have a classical dungeon.

Also, buy everyone some chocolate, because it's tasty. The trader has 3 and you have 3 survivors, so everyone can get a piece.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

Forgot to say that caravans don't count as guests, and thus cannot be recruited.

However, we could attack the caravan, take all the goods, capture prisoners and then recruit them. Problem is, we only got one and a half men, not counting immobilized Azira. Not enough fighting force to attack caravans.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
1. Kill the hopeless case guy. No point of prolonging their suffering.
2. Now that the traders have food, and the fact Azira might die, keep the other one alive and force him to work.
3. Basically sells those excess clothes, you need spare but not so much. Maybe buy same building materials and meat so time could be focused on rebuilding rather than gathering now that you are undermanned.

Basically this. Plus, I guess the fishmen don't have any meds for sale?

KKKonstruktion plan: Punch a corridor to the existing dining room from the north. Connect the beer cellars with an inner corridor. Seal off the southern entrances.

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Forgot to say that caravans don't count as guests, and thus cannot be recruited.

However, we could attack the caravan, take all the goods, capture prisoners and then recruit them. Problem is, we only got one and a half men, not counting immobilized Azira. Not enough fighting force to attack caravans.
If you still had some kind of explosive, I'd say go for that, but nah. Unless one of them has any medicine that could save Azira.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Skinar dies by himself. He tried to kill Party members, the historical inevitability of his demise was , well, inevitable. 3.

"Neither shall he eat". Force Pacer to work, we need stuff built. And we have Kalin for that. Forced Labour CONTRIBUTION TO THE COMMUNITY FOR THE COMMON GOOD. 1.

Got no fucking clue about traders. If there's something to help Azira, go wild.

Build latrines, labs and walls. Latrines, labs and walls. I love how it sounds

Inf0mercial

Augur
So i had thoughts then i saw,

2805c787ef.png

Wha-what is this?

Also kalins mood is trash but if that beer gets ready soon you can ride it out by getting drunk.

Also what quality are the beds? Might be worth it to recreate them if they are trash.

Uranium bulbs is mineral plant (you can extract uranium from it). No radiactive vodka which can melt your guts sadly.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Skinar:
1. Execute.

Public shootings of the enemies of Kommunism is good for morale.

Pacer:
3. Patch her up and wait for slave traders / ransom opportunity.

We can't spare a third of our manpower to oversee her work, and we can't risk sabotage.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Release dying capitalist pig into the wilds and teach other one the joys of simple unpaid work.

Sell useless medieval junk and buy some games.

MediantSamuel

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Skinar: 2, may as well try and get some use from this scum.

Pacer: 2, need to replace Azira if he dies.

Trading: Sell any broken shit from the previous owners. Do colonists still hate wearing dead peoples' stuff? Sell that if yes. Maybe get some more food if no meds available.

Construction: Can we mine a tunnel to the eating tables from say the north? Work is gonna be slow as fuck with Grim & Kalin only, so making new rooms seems like a bad choice atm imo. Freezer would be good, too. Maybe turn one of the prisons into it; shouldn't be too hard.

(I also didn't realise you still had me written down from last year, Grim. Shit, a whole year. :negative:)

Last edited:

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Skinar: 2

Pacer: 2

The KKK doesn't need slave labor as much as an (halfway) able body to take up Azira's responsibilities. Kalin wouldn't know how to use anal candles even if you draw him a picture!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
A micro-update, coz why not.

We're playing with Psychology mod. It's a major one. It adds psychology, ok? That's all you need to know.

Wanna know what kind of persuns we are? Awright, here goes:

8XF2zxU.jpg
FxWp3om.jpg
GCP5Blu.jpg

Kalin, yer new armor and halberd:

HzrCF0H.jpg

HjVEE5f.jpg

Now put 'em to gud use.

Plus, I guess the fishmen don't have any meds for sale?

Nah, just a bit of vicodin-ish painkillers.

So i had thoughts then i saw,

2805c787ef.png

Wha-what is this?

8I0T0D7.jpg

Can you brew radioactive beer with those uranium roots?

Azira probably can. I mean, he used to brew booze from spaceship fuel.

(I also didn't realise you still had me written down from last year, Grim. Shit, a whole year. :negative:)

I blame alcohol, Russian government, and Lizzurd. Goddamn Lizzurd.

Kalin, yer new armor and halberd:

HzrCF0H.jpg

HjVEE5f.jpg

Nice, this armor quite op. It can stop even 7.62x39 bullets - which means AK-47 and RPD. Less calibre bullets - like from pistols or 5.56 will just bounce off. Kalin, don't forget to equip plate helmet as well (should be dropped from the same dude) - or you can die from random headshot. Also run away from peoples with grenades - previous owner been really unlucky meeting psychotic Grimwulf with grenade.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom