Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

I'm going through another midage crisis. Have patience, men.

2015%2F12%2F31%2F90%2FAP_08052806.a8a52.jpg

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Sounds legit, next weekend it'll be his birthday in some other calendar I'm sure. Drunks and their excuses, why I nevah...

Reinhardt

Arcane
I accidentally started new relationships.

:negative:
Есть любовь мужчины к мужчине - это называется гомосексуализм, есть любовь женщины к женщине - это называется лесбиянство, а есть любовь человека к Партии - вот о ней мы и поговорим сегодня.
:russia:

I accidentally started new relationships.

:negative:
Есть любовь мужчины к мужчине - это называется гомосексуализм, есть любовь женщины к женщине - это называется лесбиянство, а есть любовь человека к Партии - вот о ней мы и поговорим сегодня.
:russia:

Love of man to vodka - it's called alcoholism...

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Sorry, everyone. I've been working 10 hours / 7 days last three weeks. Barely have time for anything else. If any of you has enough ballz to take over LP from this point and thus turn it into Kodex Succession Game - just send me a PM.

If nobody wants to endure the torment of leading KKK, I'll get back to it myself. Eventually. One day. Promise

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sorry, everyone. I've been working 10 hours / 7 days last three weeks. Barely have time for anything else. If any of you has enough ballz to take over LP from this point and thus turn it into Kodex Succession Game - just send me a PM.

If nobody wants to endure the torment of leading KKK, I'll get back to it myself. Eventually. One day. Promise
Maybe I should gift you konung, just in case.

Zdzisiu

Arcane

Guys, I believe comrad Grimwulf was sent to a forced labour camp in Siberia, what else would explain a 70h workweek?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom