Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Season 1

And as to Dreaad. Tell everyone he is still alive. We should collect him back, he's an interesting specimen, having survived so long on his own. He merits some research from yours truly. Maybe he'll react differently to anal candles? After months on his own?
Also, of course, confiscate all his goods.

Good. It's almost potato sowing time. Since he can't do anything anyway - he should just work alone on potato/hops fields 24/7.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Well, at least we have to thank Randy Random for this psychic event. It seems that even he wanted to clear up the controversy about LacCIS fluid quantum gender.
Now we are 91% sure it's a LacGirl, being not affected, without Azira having to violate physican-patient privilege.... as if Azira even knew what that is or gave a fuck.

Thanks Randy.. I guess. :salute:

Ashery

Prophet
And also a smelter - a nearly useless device that allows to melt stuff into marginal amounts of steel, while demanding a fuckton of power. The smelting itself is extremely slow too.

:rpgcodex:

Besides being one of the few ways to get a sustainable late-game source of steel? Those pistols you sold would've netted more worth by being smelted into steel than if you sold them outright, and melee weapons tend to be even better. Metal slag might be time consuming to haul, though trainable animals are great for that, but every set of supply pods is a free 30-60 steel. And sure it's power hungry, but that's why you turn it off at night.

The exact numbers for smelting are 20 steel for ranged weapons, which makes pistols great for smelting but makes it a bit pointless for others, and half base cost for all melee weapons.

For research, brewing since everyone's already voted for it, but the machine table really should be next; smithing doesn't offer armor options. However, that said, armor and weapons ain't cheap when it comes to steel, so I'm not sure what all you'll even be able to produce given the shortfall. The electric smelter that you disparaged might be an option, but without the free labor from animal haulers, it's going to be incredibly time consuming. But then, what else does Dreaad have to do?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Besides being one of the few ways to get a sustainable late-game source of steel?

It's still marginal. Bulk traders are the main lategame suppliers of steel. Also mechanoids, to some extent.

In any case, we have plenty of mountains around. Sooner or later we'll start diggin' tunnels all over the place.

Those pistols you sold would've netted more worth by being smelted into steel than if you sold them outright

Let's be realistic here, it would take an eternity before I could smelt those pistols. Silver, however, is always needed.

And sure it's power hungry, but that's why you turn it off at night.

I might be wrong on this, but turned off devices still eat away some amount of power (power loss). Dis is a tricky mechanic that eludes me.

so I'm not sure what all you'll even be able to produce given the shortfall.

We only need armour for fighting men. Kalin and Grimwulf mainly, coz Azira and lacgirl are using long range weapons. Two centipedes and a scyther should provide enough plasteel for several power armours, methinks.

But then, what else does Dreaad have to do?

Suffer for the glory of KKK.

:hero:

so I'm not sure what all you'll even be able to produce given the shortfall.

We only need armour for fighting men. Kalin and Grimwulf mainly, coz Azira and lacgirl are using long range weapons. Two centipedes and a scyther should provide enough plasteel for several power armours, methinks.

:bounce:

It's more like combat armor from fallout, not real power armor. Don't keep your hopes up. If you want real powerup ask for bionic parts. With 2 bionic arms for example you can mine 1.5 times more granite per day :troll:

Ashery

Prophet

It's generally smaller than what you can potentially get from bulk good traders, but it's consistent. I've been in positions where I've waited for over a year for an exotic goods ship so I could clear out my clothing warehouse and hopefully buy some bionics, and if you're short on steel and have to wait a year for a bulk goods merchant, you may well be fucked.

You're right in that you shouldn't have held onto those particular pistols; I was just pointing out that it's a way to get a better return on them.

All buildings use no power when outright turned off. I'm guessing you're thinking of AC and heaters that go into low power mode (10% base consumption) once the temperature reaches the target value.

You just might get enough plasteel from the three mechanoids for a single power armor, but you might actually be short by a bit. I can't really say how effective it'd be, though, as my one real game forced me to skip over using power armor due to high temperatures requiring me to use dusters. Don't overlook the other armors, though, as they still go a long way at reducing critical injuries (One shot destroying someone's stomach, for instance). The basic vest won't protect arms and legs, but at least those can be replaced unlike stomachs and such. It still uses over a hundred steel and a few components, though.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Pretty sure I managed to replace destroyed stomach back in the day. Bought a new one from organ traders. It was vanilla too (never played Rimworld with mods).

But maybe I was dru it was just a dream.

hostergaard

Educated
Dreaad, you should shave beard and make beard-wig. Then you wear beard wig and go to colony pretending to be someone else and join it anew. Then, at night you go to Grimwulf without beard-wig and haunt him. Not-Dreaad at day, terrible ghost Dreaad at night!

Of course, first build fridge for snow-waifu.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Dreaad, you should shave beard and make beard-wig. Then you wear beard wig and go to colony pretending to be someone else and join it anew. Then, at night you go to Grimwulf without beard-wig and haunt him. Not-Dreaad at day, terrible ghost Dreaad at night!

That would totally work, considering the massive amount of new KKKolonists joining each day without anyone really noticing, he could just blend in!
Nah, LacGirl would probably hail him with "Dreaad, you promised meeeee" as soon as he appears on the horizon and declare him father of the unborn worms.
On top of that Grimwulf might confuse him for a deer with that wig and go all KommiBerserk on him.
Even squat-sneaking in at night and hiding behind Grimwulf's dacha, whispering his devious plans at him while he rests (and drinks), could be tricky if someone sees him during the day...

UNLESS!

He could try and make a pigtailed wig, eyepatch and a club. Since Kalinski is the only one working and being away most of the time, it might be enough to fool the rest KKKolonists from a distance. Nobody likes Kalinski enough to take a closer look anyway. :obviously:

Tune in next week for the all new episode "The other Kalinski"! Only on the 'dex.

Rated M for containing crazy nyphomanic trannies, vatniks, alcohol abuse and squatting.

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Guys, why is Dreaad allegedly a diplomat, despite having shit relations with everyone?

He's an elk in disguise bros. That's why.

you guys are being too hard on Dreaad, the man has done his time and it has clearly done him great good. the man's found a wife, and maybe there's a little snow baby (or dirt baby, since winter is ending) in their future. he's a family man now, he wouldn't throw it all away.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I WON'T LET HIM HAVE MY WIFE! Lockin' her up in the house of marble.

It's for your own safety, darling. It will be nice and comfortable inside, with a modern hi-tech cooler and fancy stuff.

HtFxPer.jpg

And a sturdy wooden door.

OsaIZkO.jpg

I'll keep the only key. This way you'll never cheat on me again, АХАХА хахах аххахахахха хаха. Ха. By the way dear, have I ever told you about my old friend Comrade Ivanov? No. Well.

Comrade Ivanov once applied to join the Communist Party. Sooo the party committee conducted an interview.
"Comrade Ivanov, do you smoke?"
"Yes, I do a couple of times a day."
"Do you know that comrade Lenin did not smoke and advised other communists not to smoke?"
"If comrade Lenin said so, I shall cease smoking!"
"Do you drink?"
"Yes, sometimes, if the occasion warrants it."
"Comrade Lenin strongly condemned drunkenness."
"Then I shall cease drinking!"
"Comrade Ivanov, what about women?"
"Well you know, I sometimes....."
"Do you know that comrade Lenin strongly condemned amoral behavior?"
"If comrade Lenin condemned it, then I shall not love them any longer."
"Comrade Ivanov, would you be prepared to sacrifice your life for the Party?"
"Of course comrades. Who needs such life?"

XaxaxaxaxXAXAXAXAXaxa. Oh don't look at me like that! It was Comrade Ivanov who had other women, not me. Blyat.

Food is running out.

Nwc9l61.jpg

Came up with a new plan recently. Plan Ы. I'm going to infiltrate the colony pretending to be a crazy scientist. Then I will sneak at Grimwulf's dacha at nights and pretend to be dead Dreaad! HE WILL DO WHAT I SAY! IT'S GENIOUS!

But first I'll have to prove I'm a scientist. Make some sort of... invention. WAIT! I know!

ZR78TCg.jpg

DA!!!

i8FmYMg.jpg
Do you ever wash your socks, Azira?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Sometimes. In muffalo's blood.

i8FmYMg.jpg
That explains the color. AND the smell. Ouch!

Tr76ic8.png
Anybody wants a drink, gentlemen?

IHOHKdQ.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
"Never refuse a drink", as a great man once said.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Who said that?

LEqIuDq.jpg
A great man.

5P4Mh7Z.png
B-but daddy! My nose is bleeding!

LEqIuDq.jpg
I'll be back soon, lacgirl. Use a tampon.

5P4Mh7Z.png
I don't have a tampon! Pregnant women don't need tampons!

LEqIuDq.jpg
Then, err, use a sponge! Or a buttplug! See ya in a bit! *walks away* Phew.

5louvWx.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
*hic* Ah, if it isn't the good doctor. Welcome! Welcome.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Being the only competent doctor in the Kolony is pretty rough. So much work, not nearly enough time.

Tr76ic8.png
Have a drink, doctor!

LEqIuDq.jpg
... Your bottle is empty, Ryan. And it was the last one too.

Tr76ic8.png
*hic* Oh?

LEqIuDq.jpg
It's ok, though. *drinks something vile from a personal flask* It's ok. Shall we eat?

1SpZzir.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Bon appetit!

LEqIuDq.jpg
Why, thank you. There is something deeply satisfying in eating what you kill. *gnaws on muffalo steak*

Tr76ic8.png
Riiight. Sooo... Do you agree with Grimwulf's general policy?

QRDHSkw.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Why wouldn't I? Ok, so maybe KKK is not the most luxurious settlement in the history of mankind.

Tr76ic8.png
Maybe.

LEqIuDq.jpg
But we are still alive. You won't find a safer haven on this whole planet.

Tr76ic8.png
You have a point, murderous doctor. At least it's safe here... isn't it?

LEqIuDq.jpg
OF COURSE it is, Ryan. Now, if you excuse me. I have a patient waiting to be execu-- treated, I mean.

VLayD6k.jpg

Meanwhile.

EvJ8Tmg.png
HONEY, I'M ДОМА!

lOKZF5e.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
Hon..? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NAKED, DIRTY WHORE?!

sUJoiFL.jpg

Hn1cv5m.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
Don't give me that "I was waiting for you" look! Not gonna fall for it this time!

Hn1cv5m.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
You should be ashamed! What have I done to deserve this?! I am the only one who cares about you, ungrateful suka!

43SeYTI.jpg

Hn1cv5m.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
That's it, I'm leaving!

PVdWPwz.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
*mumbles* Dem boobies... :shredder: The temptation is stronk... Чёрт! Ok, HOROSHO, I forgive you! For the last time! Now. Come here, darling. Yeeeess, that's what I'm talking about. Ohhhh, chilly...

Meanwhile.

4cTdeiO.png
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

n7Deoni.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Would you kindly lay still?

4cTdeiO.png
These are just bruises!! Why do you have to push this... thing inside me every time I'm in pain?

Tr76ic8.png
But is it really pain? Or maybe a sweet sensation of something Great about to happen?

9Blvjut.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
It's pain.

Tr76ic8.png
How can you be sure? Take me, for example. Not so long ago I was sure I don't like you.

4u4wJML.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
But then I realized it's not about you! It's more about your personal traits and general ugliness.

4cTdeiO.png
Did you just call me ugly?

LEqIuDq.jpg
Lacgirl? Hey, take it easy!

i8FmYMg.jpg
Would you people EVER shut up?

4cTdeiO.png
I WILL RIP YOU ALL APART!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!

YW12nL8.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
You still have a candle inside you! AGH, what was that for?!

i8FmYMg.jpg
Alright, that does it. *brutally strikes lacgirl's back with Peacekeeper mk. 2*

YFLd9rS.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
She broke her spine while causing trouble.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Lacgirl? Can you hear me? Hello? Wait, where did that candle go? Oh, noes...

i8FmYMg.jpg
She's your problem now, doctor. I need some air.

uXeVHsk.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
I am the law.

pEnU8zJ.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
Hhhnnnggg... Daddy? I love you~

oPCWmve.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
That kidney needs to go.

4cTdeiO.png
W-what?

LEqIuDq.jpg
The kidney. It needs to go.

Tr76ic8.png
Uh-oh. Doctor Azira is going mental!

vICTFZn.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
WAIT, IT'S ME! YOUR ALMOST-LOVER! MY KIDNEYS ARE PERFECT!!

Tr76ic8.png
I'll give you some privacy, komrades.

4cTdeiO.png
SHREK! COME BACK!!

UPVd4bS.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Great job beating the shit out of lacgirl again, mr. Kalin.

wLSR6mZ.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
You want some tough clubbin' too?

Tr76ic8.png
Uhh, no?

i8FmYMg.jpg
Then fark off. *walks outside*

6cN1MS0.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
*sighs* All I want is a single night of good sleep.

zro6J5U.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
*mumbles* And a bonus.

8th of Spring, 5501

LEqIuDq.jpg
Phew. It's done.

4cTdeiO.png
Thank you. *cries*

LEqIuDq.jpg
Just doing my job.

4cTdeiO.png
No, I mean... Thank you for not killing me.

bIJc5eU.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Oh. You're welcome? Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. Have a good, long rest.

olJnd0u.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
I need a short nap too.

LEqIuDq.jpg
*yawns* Yeah, sweet dreams.

dgUfOKh.jpg

uWYMy93.jpg
THE MOTHERLAND NEEDS YOU, KOMRADES!!! WAKE UP AND WORK FOR THE GLORY OF KKK!

UDsFVfZ.png
Hrmpf. Where is everybody?

CEDDJ4G.jpg
Already working?

Ndu8S6z.jpg
Yeah, right. Mass suicide wouldn't surprise me.

FlNHrKH.jpg
Your people need to rest, Grimwulf.

UDsFVfZ.png
As if I give a damn.

FrjbfK4.jpg

Later that morning.

lW0ir7U.png
You there! Private Greenbutt!

Tr76ic8.png
I prefer to be adressed as... Independent military advisor Lime Inspiror.

Don't mind Kaspersky. He can be intusive like that.

9GYh6Bu.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Do you want a demotion or smth?

Tr76ic8.png
Demotion? Is there a fate worse than mine?

lW0ir7U.png
Cannon fodder Marcus Castratus.

Tr76ic8.png
That... doesn't sound dignified.

xbJmTJw.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Anyway, keep those stone blocks comin'. We'll need them for Grimlin soon.

Tr76ic8.png
There is almost no stone chunks left in the area, Kommissar Grim Wolf.

lW0ir7U.png
Find some. Steal some. I don't care, as long as I have building material!

Later.

4cTdeiO.png
*moans* Not again...

hIGNFTq.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
The bitch eats more than the whole Kolony combined!

4cTdeiO.png
It's not me! It's the baby...

CaO1eJc.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
I hope you choke on muffalo's balls.

Tr76ic8.png
Good morning, komrades!

874k0Nl.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
*burrows her face into the plate*

Tr76ic8.png
Someone's hungry...

i8FmYMg.jpg
All she ever does is eating and vomiting. For fuck's sake, we should have banished her instead of Dreaad.

L4el2xe.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
WE'RE ALMOST OUT OF FOOD, YOU DIRTY SLUT!

4cTdeiO.png
I'll cook more...

i8FmYMg.jpg
YE, YOU'D BETTER DO IT! AND STOP EATING AWAY OUR FUCKING FOOD STORES, DAMMIT!!

Tr76ic8.png
Psst, lacgirl. I think we'd better leave.

FQhBymJ.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
Keep your distance, Shrek. I'll go back to daddy.

t9XFUHS.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
*yawns* Morning already?

4cTdeiO.png
Hello, daddy. It's just you and me, all alone in these cold, cold barracks... Tee-hee~

Tr76ic8.png
Am I interruprting something?

XQ8FYyd.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
Curse you, Shrek.

Tr76ic8.png
I came to check on Doctor's health.

LEqIuDq.jpg
I'm fine, Ryan. Go away. I don't feel like talking to... your kind of people.

S7fNDn3.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
... Huh?

A bit later.

Tr76ic8.png
Kommissar Wulf, there is something wrong in KKK.

lW0ir7U.png
What is it, private?

5sy1EPI.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
People treat me like shit all of a sudden.

lW0ir7U.png
"All of a sudden", hur hur hur.

Tr76ic8.png
I mean... Something's changed! They used to love me!

lW0ir7U.png
Maybe that's because you sold Kimmy into slavery.

Tr76ic8.png
I wh-- WHAT??

AFCFIoC.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
I mean, I tried to stop you. But you've made up your mind. And every man of KKK is free to do whatever he wants with his own woman.

Tr76ic8.png

q9GKYfo.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Look at it this way. Let's say she was right here right now. You would become a happy couple, with your own private room and litte kids runnin' around. Annoying.

Tr76ic8.png
Ummmm. Do you happen to have a drink, Komissar?

lW0ir7U.png
Exactly! Your woman fetched a decent price. Now we can invest all that silver into alcohol! A bargain to die for.

Tr76ic8.png
Hommmm...

b4TBxsi.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Look at you, private Greenbutt. You are becoming your old self again.

Later that morning.

EvJ8Tmg.png
My endurance is unequaled! I just wasn't in the mood for them long runs, you know...

Hn1cv5m.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
Oh, don't give me that silent treatment!

w6FQzFi.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
We can do it again, after all. Err, in the evening. No, let's do it tomorrow.

Hn1cv5m.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
Your mouth says nothing, but your places speak for themselves. *whispers* It's pretty wet there. Hm... Actually, your whole body is wet.

xwFudpf.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
Blyad. Are you ok, hon?

Hn1cv5m.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
You're not ill, are you? *mumbles* I hope it's not contagious...

Later that day.

lW0ir7U.png
WORK HARDER, slothful faggot! Before I bury my boot deep inside your ass!

i8FmYMg.jpg
I dare you to try.

nFbcwYs.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
PRIVATE GREENBUTT! We're almost out of granite blocks!

Tr76ic8.png
*sweating profusely* I'm doing my best, Kommissar.

lW0ir7U.png
THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! WAKE UP ALREADY! *bitchslaps*

xuHMWub.jpg

lW0ir7U.png
Хули ты вола ебешь?

Tr76ic8.png
Hoh?

lW0ir7U.png
Get a fucking grip.

Meanwhile.

LEqIuDq.jpg
*yawns* Good... morning? Day? What a rough night.

4cTdeiO.png
I know just the way to make you feel better, tee-hee~

sIA7M7o.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Lots and lots of quality alcohol.

3XcwICa.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
No alcohol left in the fridge. Well then.

hMTaDKq.jpg

4cTdeiO.png
Can you take a look at those bruises on my left leg? I mean, a closer look?~

Later.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Fucking granite. I hate fucking granite.

UlK3UZD.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
Umm, you're doing great, mr. Kal--

i8FmYMg.jpg
Shut it, greenbo. Can't wait to start living as a civilized men, leaving you and other scumbags in the slums behind.

Tr76ic8.png
B-but why? I've done nothing wrong!

lW0ir7U.png
Return to your duties, private. Don't distract Kalin - he's lazy as it is.

A bit later.

Tr76ic8.png
Humm, Doctor Azira.

4XMV3ol.jpg

LEqIuDq.jpg
Off with you, Ryan. The last thing I need right now is talking to slave traders.

0gjaMOv.jpg

Tr76ic8.png
MU-HUH??

LEqIuDq.jpg
No worries, you're still a fine specimen. I need to go to Grimwulfgrad.

lW0ir7U.png
Azira. I thought you died in your sleep or something.

LEqIuDq.jpg
Been a long night, Grim. Sorry, sorry. BUT! I am ready to help dig this sector.

i8FmYMg.jpg
Say. What? Help..? HELP?!

zyeN5VS.jpg

i8FmYMg.jpg
FUCK YOU, AZIRA!!! :x I'VE SPENT SEVERAL DAYS DIGGING THIS FUCKING SHIT NON STOP, WAITING FOR --FUCKING ANYBODY-- TO COME AND HELP, I'VE DONE IT ALL MYSELF, AZIRA!! WHILE YOU WERE HUNTING, STROLLING, DRINKING, FUCKING, CANDLE-PUSHING, EATING, SLEEPING--

LEqIuDq.jpg
I am a busy man indeed.

i8FmYMg.jpg
AND IF THAT'S WASN'T ENOUGH--

lW0ir7U.png
Awright, I'm out.

lq02ROr.jpg

UDsFVfZ.png
Food is running out? The hell..?

CEDDJ4G.jpg
German conspiracy.

UDsFVfZ.png
This ain't no laughing matter, Servant. *nom nom* What's that sound?

XJKtIj1.jpg

Ndu8S6z.jpg
Someone's vomiting in the kitchen.

CEDDJ4G.jpg
Told ya.

UDsFVfZ.png
Told me what?

CEDDJ4G.jpg
German conspiracy. Lacgirl is a spy. Isn't it obvious?

FlNHrKH.jpg
No. It's not.

CEDDJ4G.jpg
She comes in, eats all the food she possibly can, then vomits, then eats all the food again. Smart move, Germany. Bravo.

FlNHrKH.jpg
Can we try to be adequate, for a change? She's a pregnant woman in stress.

Ndu8S6z.jpg
We're dead people trying to manipulate a communistic madman into keeping this Kolony alive. It's too late to be adequate, Nelson.

Kalin and Azira FINALLY finished digging the crematory sector of Grimwulfgrad. They can focus on mining compacted steel from now on.

0Y0UM7G.jpg

While I shall finish the stone floor of Grimwulfgrad. Gotta polish this project to perfection before I move on.

FALil5i.jpg

As for the others. Lacgirl has probably covered the whole kitchen in vomit. I'm not going there in the forseen future.

SMonJtj.jpg

Damn wymin. Private Greenbutt just walks around pretending to be busy and productive.

XwhRPMp.jpg

But seriously. Lacgirl.

VWFtGeo.jpg

Later that evening.

UDsFVfZ.png
Still have to build more turrets and autodoors in Grimwulfgrad. Still not enough power to sustain even the current ones.

P3vLqU0.jpg

CEDDJ4G.jpg
You need more power.

FlNHrKH.jpg
Or less turrets...

UDsFVfZ.png
More power.

ATB61vU.jpg

FlNHrKH.jpg
Just turn off the the eastern half of Grimwulfgrad. There, problem solved!

UDsFVfZ.png
If you say one more word, I'll shove that pile of steel so deep inside your ass, you'll be crying tears of steel.

Tr76ic8.png
... *shaking in silence*

HwJCzSr.jpg

CEDDJ4G.jpg
Power is life, Grimwulf. We live only to produce more power.

UDsFVfZ.png
Shh. I'm trying to concentrate.

bfYXdWL.jpg

CEDDJ4G.jpg
One day little Grimcubs will be playing around this power station, wondering who built that wonder of engineering. Then old Servant's ghost will approach them and moan "Meeeeee".

Ndu8S6z.jpg
You are weird and creepy, Servant. Even for a ghost.

UDsFVfZ.png
He used to be weird and creepy in life, that bastard.

iUxpLjh.jpg

FlNHrKH.jpg
Why would anybody's children play around a power station?

Later that night.

EvJ8Tmg.png
So tired. So hungry. Gotta lay down just for a moment...

quOTtm5.jpg

EvJ8Tmg.png
I wonder how am I going to build a cooler without steel, components and power source..?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom