Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Knights of the Chalice is Here

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I'll wait until it's 15PLN :obviously: .

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
I decided to reload outiside the tower :oops: until im ready to make a go at it again..but this time..I GOT TONS OF OUTSIDER SLAYING ARROWS! *MUAHAHAHA*

There is alot of * SLaying arrows around here.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
deus101 said:
I decided to reload outiside the tower :oops: until im ready to make a go at it again..but this time..I GOT TONS OF OUTSIDER SLAYING ARROWS! *MUAHAHAHA*

There is alot of * SLaying arrows around here.
Bring a wand of healing and everything will be fine. TBH a lot of outsiders and dragons just have too good saves for the puny DC of slaying arrows. I found most slaying arrows to be uneffective. But those for golems worked at least decently since even adamantite or iron golems didn't have super-high fort saves. Or humanoid slaying against evil muls. But if the enemy has a cleric it makes no sense anyway because they will most likely cast mass death ward.

deus101

HOOOODY HOOO!

Take that you big fat red prick! Rest in hell with the rest of your but buddies!

deus101

That last lich fight wasnt that bad...

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Necroing old topic...should I make two melee knights, cleric and wizard or melee knight, ranged knight, cleric and wizard?

deus101

Necroing old topic...should I make two melee knights, cleric and wizard or melee knight, ranged knight, cleric and wizard?
Can't go wrong with two extra tanks.
Make one of the a dexterity build for bow and weapon finesse.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
with no oppurtunity attack procs, p shit id imagine. But you never know.
get double wizards Jarpie, they are ridiculous op.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
I made knight who can dual-wield and use bow, works pretty well. Both have high enough attack bonus, at least for now, but mul knight with greatsword is killing machine, other two characters are cleric and wizard.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
I heard a dual-wielder can be a killing machine too if you put the vorpal enchantment on his weapons. I guess due to the many attacks the vorpal effect hits every now and then.

Grimlorn

Arcane
I made knight who can dual-wield and use bow, works pretty well. Both have high enough attack bonus, at least for now, but mul knight with greatsword is killing machine, other two characters are cleric and wizard.
If you weapon specialize in bastard sword and dual wield them your knight should be able to deal out similar damage to the greatsword knight if I remember right maybe more. Sure you take a negative in your hit chance on the second weapon, but it's much better than the short sword in off hand which by end game is being absorbed by all the monsters most of the time. Plus you don't need to specialize in two different weapon types. And with bastard sword damage is 1-10 which is more than long sword at 1-8.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom