Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware KNEEL BEFORE ME, PUNY MORTALS

Self-Ejected

Repulsive

Self-Ejected
Patron
Wish I was that cool

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!

Here ya go
feelsgood_new.gif

EDIT: fixed image hosting fuckery

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Lurker King

Self-Ejected
The Real Fanboy
In the captalist society, brofists are concentrated in the hands of a selected few. That's injust. Every poster should have the same amount of brofists.

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter

laclongquan

Arcane
This thread remind me of a zen tale, I will paraphrase it a bit.

Two paladins sworn to celibacy are delving a dungeon. They run across a captured half-giantess, cursed to be immobilized, and slowly poisoned to death in an orc camp.
Lay on Hands and other spells wont work since the curse is too high level. So they naturally bring her back to the temple back in town.
She's barely light enough for one to shoulder, or carry. The other paladin would be guarding the duo. They change the role every once in a while because, sister or not a half giantess is hea... ahem, blessed with nature. Yeah, her two specific blessings are particularly troubling.
Anyway, they finish the trek. Giantess in temple priest's care. Back to dungeon they go.
Return back, in passing, through the camping area where they picked up the gal, one paladin suddenly said: "hey, isnt it bad?"
"What bad?"
The first guy is quite troubled "The gal's blessings are bountiful and touching me all over. Didnt we swear to celibacy?"
The second guy smile serenely "You still carry her even now? I drop her waaaay back in the temple already."

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I'm still not convinced that I actually care about Brofists. Perhaps someone should quote my own signature at me a few more times? That will probably do the trick.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Fuck these hackers and cheats, the list really starts at fourth-place, now.

At #30 at the present moment, 26 according to the non-cheat list.

See you soon in the Top 10

Without any shenanigans at all, I'd still be near or at the top of the non-cheaty Brofist list.

If the Brofists I gained on a bet don't count, then neither do the ones I lost on a bet; and discounting the jcd-generated fists entirely, my "true" Brofist count is nevertheless higher than anyone else's, with the possible exception of Infinitweet.

My rightful ascension to Brofist godhood—the result of being cleverer and funnier than literally everyone else—is actually what got DU started messing around with Brofists in the first place, initially by awarding his crush, Scrooge, tens of thousands of free fists and putting her on staff.

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
I care a lot about brofists and only posts when I believe there is a guarantee for one so I am gladly taking a share of Blaine's brofists which he is still not convinced he actually cares about.

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Fuck these hackers and cheats, the list really starts at fourth-place, now.

At #30 at the present moment, 26 according to the non-cheat list.

See you soon in the Top 10

Without any shenanigans at all, I'd still be near or at the top of the non-cheaty Brofist list.

If the Brofists I gained on a bet don't count, then neither do the ones I lost on a bet; and discounting the jcd-generated fists entirely, my "true" Brofist count is nevertheless higher than anyone else's, with the possible exception of Infinitweet.

My rightful ascension to Brofist godhood—the result of being cleverer and funnier than literally everyone else—is actually what got DU started messing around with Brofists in the first place, initially by awarding his crush, Scrooge, tens of thousands of free fists and putting her on staff.

Please, whatever you do, never brofist Blaine again.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Blaine's juicing. I'm not wearing your Fist Strong bracelet.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I want brofists, still need the elf achievement and all of my fists seem to have disappeared.
mad.png

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom