Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware KNEEL BEFORE ME, PUNY MORTALS

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
1340fb86ae.png

valcik

Arcane
Acting smug with achievements collected by spamming 4chan reposts in random pictures thread, what a popamolery..
Do you see DU what buttans have done to modern weak-minded codexers?

:x

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
For someone who claims not to care about imaginary internet points, Blaine sure does care about imaginary internet points.

I care about Brofists ironically. If you're too stupid to see that, then I'll have to reevaluate my opinion of you—unless of course you're being ironically stupid. That's fine.

The people who start threads about Brofist inflation, Brofist restrictions, and especially the Wizard of Oztralia behind the curtain constantly changing post ratings and messing around with Brofists unironically do care about Brofists, and that IS damned funny.

Aenra

No offense Blaine, certain differences aside, i actually like your type of person, but in this case?

Posts like the one you made here are full fucking clear indicators of how it's all going down the shitter. And i used to think the Facebook fuckheads were bad.

Now the children here (and they are many) will obviously fail to grasp why; you however.....
edit: and not the first time either now is it. Nor are you the only one, am not discriminating in this. You just gave me an opportunity to broach this. In vain i'm sure.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
For someone who claims not to care about imaginary internet points, Blaine sure does care about imaginary internet points.

I care about Brofists ironically. If you're too stupid to see that, then I'll have to reevaluate my opinion of you—unless of course you're being ironically stupid. That's fine.

The people who start threads about Brofist inflation, Brofist restrictions, and especially the Wizard of Oztralia behind the curtain constantly changing post ratings and messing around with Brofists unironically do care about Brofists, and that IS damned funny.
"I'm doing it ironically" is the excuse of everyone who's afraid of being judged for what he's doing.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron

"I'm doing it ironically" is the excuse of everyone who's afraid of being judged for what he's doing.

And yet....

aa4a564aab.png

Yeah, I've been writing dissertations about why Facebook Likes are bad since 2012. Yet dumbfucks who think they've TOTALLY CAUGHT ME PRETENDING TO ONLY BE PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED continue to believe I'm terribly concerned about Brofists.

In fact, that's why I threw up my hands and turned Goregrish over to D.O.A. permanently. I wasn't going to sign off on obnoxious ads and shitty social media bloatware as he wanted to do, and as Taluntain and DarkUnderlord insist on doing here at the Codex. I just didn't care enough anymore about watching Chinese people running over toddlers or sandniggers beheading defense contractors to be bothered.

But yeah, you totally caught me out. Good sleuthing, you absolute fucking genius.

Last edited:

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Worrying about brofists all very silly, and anyone intentionally harvesting brofists is probably a cretin whose opinion can be disregarded anyway.

Incidentally, Fallout 4 was a travesty, AoD is better than Underrail, Morrowind was the only decent elder scrolls game, here's a screenshot of an obscure late '80s RPG that I'm totally playing, PS:T was the best RPG ever, Wasteland 2 was a disappointment, Underrail was better than AoD, here's a video of an attractive lady dancing, Daggerfall was the only decent elder scrolls game, kingcomrade, Amiga 1200.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom