Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
If you got a separate key for the beta and final release, then you can go steam -> help -> steam support -> games, software, etc. -> search, choose kingdom come beta -> I want to permanently remove the game from my account

But if it was a single steam item purchase, or a single key, then you can't remove beta without also removing game proper.

This time around someone with a brain in their head got back to me saying they'll remove the item "as a courtesy".

Now here's hoping they know if they remove the Beta the regular game is gone too :D

Eh, at least I'd have a reason to buy a GOTY next year.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Did you make sure the beta was a separate key/activation? if you click your name in the top right of the steam client and go to account details and view licenses and product key activations

passerby

Arcane
That said, an option described above is safe:
1) If it's going to remove more than one entry from your library it gives you a warning before final confirmation.
2) After removing an entry from your library you can still search for it in steam support tab and have an option to reverse "permanent" removal, don't know if it's only temporary.

If employee will be able to remove only the beta, please report.

I gave up sperging about the issue some time ago and accepted hide as a good enough solution.

Last edited:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
You can't remove it in Licences (it shows as Alpha if you're Baron or higher) but the Support dude removed it without problems.

JustMyOnion

Educated
So I tried the game for the first time after the 1.4 patch and everything is still broken. I can murder someone without witnesses and still get a reputation loss as soon as I use waiting or sleeping. The only way to get rid of that reputation loss is to go to jail. I've seen no "generic" way of repairing reputation so far. At this point I'd just get rid of the reputation system and stick to individual NPCs having an opinion of you.
There's still immortal/invincible/untargetable NPCs everywhere that make the whole open world bit absurd since you have no choice other than to surrender or run away from them.
Bows are still extremely overpowered. Part of it is because NPC AI is simply too retarded and lets you draw and aim your bow instead of immediately chain-attacking, which, when they do that, can actually really fuck you up. But you also just shouldn't be able to draw a bow in melee, enemies should be able to literally knock it out of your hands or break it.

I could see my nose after getting a haircut:
pefowf.png

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
They've fixed the quest bugs and I think they're working on 1.5 now which should address some of the more tricky/labourious faults like the reputation system. New content si also being developed - some free DLCs plus a full blown expansion. That's what I've gathered from the webtubes.

As for sales, hard to say. When I looked at SteamSpy before it went to shit it showed 700k or so. That was a few weeks ago. Now it just shows some vague shit like "1-2 million" and details are behind a pay wall. Bleh.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
As for sales, hard to say. When I looked at SteamSpy before it went to shit it showed 700k or so. That was a few weeks ago. Now it just shows some vague shit like "1-2 million" and details are behind a pay wall. Bleh.
Does becoming a steamspy patron improve the accuracy of the estimations at all? From what I read it was valve defaulting all profiles' libraries to private status, that caused the difficulty for steamspy.

If becoming a patron would allow me to see the estimations with the previous accuracy, I'd give them a few bucks just somI can access the stats. When the month is over I'll just cancel my pledge, big deal.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Does becoming a steamspy patron improve the accuracy of the estimations at all? From what I read it was valve defaulting all profiles' libraries to private status, that caused the difficulty for steamspy.

If becoming a patron would allow me to see the estimations with the previous accuracy, I'd give them a few bucks just somI can access the stats. When the month is over I'll just cancel my pledge, big deal.

First the dude who runs SteamSpy announced Valve changed shit and he's screwed but a few days later he announced he found a workaround. But apparently he's not willing to go on with the opensource kumbayah anymore, he wants some moolah for his work now. Meh, more power to him, but I'm not that interested in SteamSpy.

No idea if giving moneyz improves results.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Afaik the new way to count owners is way less reliable and accurate which is why he does not want to expose it to public.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Vavra looking like Rock Wizard from above Nickelback's song and his dad like David Icke.

Maybe there are Lizardmen in Kingdom Come, hiding among priests and monks, if you happen to see one, oh...

12782.jpg

I think I have found Vavra's dad Codex account....

Paul_cz

Arcane
Apparently some new content will be announced at E3. I kinda hope it will be a full expansion and not just the new theresa questline.

Paul_cz

Arcane
Apparently some new content will be announced at E3. I kinda hope it will be a full expansion and not just the new theresa questline.
Full expansion so soon....not holding my breath. More like a few shorter pieces of content, free or paid.
Well I am talking about announcement, not release. CDP announced their expansions even before the game launched, while with Kingdom Come we are three months after launch and all is quiet on the central european front.

mildTea

Learned
Could be the new DLCs which is probably going to take place at Trosky. Vávra made a trip there recenty with one of the senior artist. It might take a while to produce it though, since they will have to create a new smaller map.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Still expensive, though (47.99).

Depends on your definition of expensive. If you've only waited for Warhorse to fix most of the bugs, and perhaps for the first small price drop, there's no real reason to wait. If however you only buy when something is 85% off (totally legitimate btw, I bought the first two Witchers that way) than yeah, it's still expensive.

Agesilaus

Antiquity Studio
Patron
Developer
Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Still expensive, though (47.99).

Depends on your definition of expensive. If you've only waited for Warhorse to fix most of the bugs, and perhaps for the first small price drop, there's no real reason to wait. If however you only buy when something is 85% off (totally legitimate btw, I bought the first two Witchers that way) than yeah, it's still expensive.

I think that full price for a major production (like this game) should be around 40 to 50 dollars, and I consider that price expensive (but not inappropriate). For the first big sale, I was hoping to pick up the game for about 30 dollars, or 40 at most, but the original starting price was so high that even at 20% off (28% off the bundle) it's still 47 dollars.

I am re-playing PoE right now so I'm just going to wait for the next sale.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
So you who are waiting for a patch, what issues are bothering you in the current version? I have been playing on and off and haven't noticed any bugs yet. (20 hours in.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom