Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance Pre-Release Thread [RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

jungl

Augur
Saw gameplay video guy kiting 7 dudes with his crossbow. Ai too stupid to engage him and kill him. I feel like this is going to be one of the crpgs where you cheese and do a lot of stupid shit to succeed.

skacky

3D Realms
Developer
I'm very happy to see that a project this ambitious and with a premise this original (for its genre) has so much success. Congrats to everyone on the team. :salute:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Saw gameplay video guy kiting 7 dudes with his crossbow. Ai too stupid to engage him and kill him. I feel like this is going to be one of the crpgs where you cheese and do a lot of stupid shit to succeed.
First person Baldur's Gate! :incline:

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Give the game to Pewdiepie to make a lets play, he is nr 1 youtuber that plays games if you want exposure, as much as I wouldn't recommend watching pewdiepie, I can't neglect his 60 million subs.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Give the game to Pewdiepie to make a lets play, he is nr 1 youtuber that plays games if you want exposure, as much as I wouldn't recommend watching pewdiepie, I can't neglect his 60 million subs.

I doubt PewDiePie plays solicited games and if he does he probably charges an arm and a leg for that. He probably just plays whatever catches his eye and may score some points with his teenage audience.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard

I doubt PewDiePie plays solicited games and if he does he probably charges an arm and a leg for that. He probably just plays whatever catches his eye and may score some points with his teenage audience.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
DVSwZ7PXcAAlcKc.jpg

:russiastronk:

Xeon

Augur
PewDiePie seem to rarely play games anymore, now he just trolls and does memes.

I nominate Dan and Coh in Twitch, I think he said he backed the game in KS so he is interested and he gets 7-10k+ viewers. AngryJoe will probably not review the game unless it was a slow month or something, Delrith tho might make a rapid fire review and play the game on their channel since he likes similar games.

Paul_cz

Arcane
I used to think PewDiePie was cancer, but then moronic press tried to create a nazi out of him, so I watched few of his videos and found out that while he is cancer, he can be (occasionally) funny kind of cancer, and he is on the right side of the culture war, so I kinda like him as a person now. But unfortunately I really doubt he will play KCD.

Angry Joe is entertaining, but given his proclivities to hate on Piranha Bytes games, I am not sure he would be a good fit for KCD.

Codex Year of the Donut
It's like the entirety of BioWare's audience up in there, or ResetERA, you certainly could fill up an entire insane asylum with them. At least they label themselves so you can't confuse them with normal people:
kingdomcome-furries2dotj.png
even if these claims are true, are they aware that not all africans are black?
sub-saharan africans and berbers are not the same peoples…

I used to think PewDiePie was cancer, but then moronic press tried to create a nazi out of him, so I watched few of his videos and found out that while he is cancer, he can be (occasionally) funny kind of cancer, and he is on the right side of the culture war, so I kinda like him as a person now.

Yeah I was amazed how SJWs made me warm up to fucking PewdiePie of all people. Interesting times for sure.

---

Arcane
It's like the entirety of BioWare's audience up in there, or ResetERA, you certainly could fill up an entire insane asylum with them. At least they label themselves so you can't confuse them with normal people:
kingdomcome-furries2dotj.png
even if these claims are true, are they aware that not all africans are black?
sub-saharan africans and berbers are not the same peoples…
Are you really trying to argue with those people? :lol:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Are you really trying to argue with those people? :lol:

Naivety. Recently over at ResetEra:
- The game takes place in rural Central Bohemia in the early 1400s. There were no Africans there
- OH SURE, BLACK PEOPLE DIDN'T EXIST UNTIL THE MODERN TIMES! WHITEWASHING1!!!!111

giphy.gif

Sam Ecorners

Arcane
Patron
Watched preview videos. Dude steals a key from a drunken merchant, feeds his guard dogs horse meat, kills the guard in his sleep, but gets caught while trying to pick the lock on the chest. Holy shit, that's awesome. Preordered myself and got a friend to preorder.

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer
Ok, personal opinion here, supported by data from TotalBiscuit and maybe somebody else. Majority of Pewd's viewers are 10-15 years olds with no disposable income. Very little of his view translate into actual sales. Case in point - I Am Bread. Millions of views, thousands of solds copies at the time. There's nearly no correlation between release and viewership of Pewd's videos and spikes in sold copies. On the other hand TB's much lower views always translate into spikes (assuming the coverage is positive).
Since TB has been watching us since KS, I hope he makes a video about us.
And I know for a fact ACG is anxious to play our game. I hope he'll have some positives to share as well.

Xeon

Augur
IIRC the shitty goat game got popular mostly because of PewDiePie.

TB doesn't seem to hit very high viewership anymore, he used to get 800k+ on most of his videos but because of his sickness, it seems his channel is suffering or something, now he gets 150-300k mostly.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Because it's mindbogglingly popular with kids and it's mostly kids watching PdP. My Goat Simulator has like 200h of playtime on my Steam - all bc of my little nieces. They play only that and Minecraft whenever they visit and apparently all their retarded friends at school play this shit too.

Looking at the recent PdP's videos where he does shit like book reviews by Oscar Wilde and Bradbury....soon he'll be bleeding audience like a motherfucker.

---

Arcane

Because it's mindbogglingly popular with kids and it's mostly kids watching PdP. My Goat Simulator has like 200h of playtime on my Steam - all bc of my little nieces. They play only that and Minecraft whenever they visit and apparently all their retarded friends at school play this shit too.

Looking at the recent PdP's videos where he does shit like book reviews by Oscar Wilde and Bradbury....soon he'll be bleeding audience like a motherfucker.
Your nieces... suuure :smug:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

Your nieces... suuure :smug:

Ok I played a little bit too....but only the space DLC! It was actually fun for a while.

Ok ok imma go kill myself, sheesh.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom