Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Will Gaben manage to turn fat nerds into sport celebrities?
Will golddiggers manage to find a bonanza of basement dwellers virgins to exploit?
Or now that there is money involved jocks will manage to steal money and pussy from nerds once again?

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Will Gaben manage to turn fat nerds into sport celebrities?
Will golddiggers manage to find a bonanza of basement dwellers virgins to exploit?
Or now that there is money involved jocks will manage to steal money and pussy from nerds once again?

Imagine the butthurt of athletes who spend their entire lives practicing and making major sacrifices in order to even have a chance of appearing at some major tournament. Then they find out some nerds earn more money then them by playing games.

80Maxwell08

Arcane

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
What was that guy thinking. Games can't be art or used to tell a story.

He should have just concentrated on making bigger numbers and flashier graphics.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
EDIT: just to make that post less unuseful:

It seems a nice metroidvania....
C'mon gotta to better than this is you want people to check it out.

Anyways saw it in the greenlight thread; it looks neat.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lunarraygames/timespinner

Some gameplay gifs:

200d1013c0c8190eebaedc47a7d1cab3_large.gif

85d9baa9261ff77a618a63c2aa177c29_large.gif

cced86f117fc59d653926889b6b70668_large.gif

It looks pretty neat and they have gameplay to show.

Kz3r0

Arcane
So here's a kickstarter for a game about a father accidentally killing his kid.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/109042642/a-song-for-viggo-a-game-made-of-paper-unfolding-de

I'm posting this because recently the creator posted links of this on a forum for fathers mourning their kids and he started bitching about the "abuse" he got from them for shilling there.
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-game-made-of-paper-unfolding-de/posts/890185
Tto the shit list, just because.

buzz

Arcane
Well, that's not the case with e-sports either. Though I'm sure that the razer/alienware sponsorship pro-gamers usually get is insignificant to the stuff real sportsmen pull.

buzz

Arcane
Stretch goals:
$250 - Better mayonnaise (from the natural foods section)
$300 - Call a chef to get a better recipe
$350 - Make way more potato salad and probably do a third recipe.

:lol:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
7 and a half grand now.

He's going to say the name of every backer out loud while making the salad. 1268 backers and counting, he's going to work very slow or speak very fast.

174 backers chose a potato salad appropriate ingredient to add to the salad tier as well. Too many chefs IMO.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
O potato, brown of skin
apple of the earth, so firm
I brush the sol from thee, and then
inspect potato for sign of worm

O potato, white of flesh
sustain my family, we are blessed
crisp and clean, rinsed and fresh,
I press potato to my breast

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackcloudstudios/after-reset-rpg-rebooted

After Reset RPG is a sci-fi post-apocalyptic role-playing game. Inspired by original Fallout 1&2, Baldur's Gate and Planescape:Torment.

NOTE: It does not state what kind of fucking combat they are using. Also no demo....

$12,630
pledged of $35,000 goal

days to go

$20 for digital DRM-Free copy.

EDIT: Apparently this is some Russian scam? r00fles!

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom