Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Kawaii Codex - Let's Read Biomega

Destroid

Arcane
http://www.mangaupdates.com/ is the website you want for things that are a little harder to find, they give links to the groups that do the translating (sometimes several different groups have been working on one comic, so you will need to go to different places to get the whole thing).

mbVjT.jpg

0miNz.jpg

ONXp0.jpg

kjvnC.jpg

hupFb.jpg

m8lOx.jpg

etkgy.jpg

soPDd.jpg

9yLOs.jpg

d3Q9R.jpg

rQ2y2.jpg

ofvVB.jpg

ZEab7h.jpg

7lnKb.jpg

2X8FA.jpg

fbECp.jpg

gQvGE.jpg

r1F4w.png

UqSQh.jpg

rOA0X.jpg

fghTV.jpg

ecgfl.jpg

uwMYQ.jpg

9h5G9.jpg

Ka9rg.jpg

bnoQy.jpg

Q9WEb.jpg

nbKVH.jpg

5gIb8.jpg

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Destroid said:
Mrowak said:

I enjoy the next section a lot, it's the final volume that feels rushed and done under a tight budget.

Well, I prefered the first part of the series. And I should have made myself more clear - by the ending I meant the actual ending of the whole manga which, we seem to agree, feels rushed.

Radisshu

Prophet
The problem with Nihei is that he doesn't give any exposition at all, and isn't very good at hinting at what's happening either, so stuff starts feeling really confused when the plot gets more complicated.

Destroid

Arcane
I don't mind - I don't read Nihei for the character development (there isn't any) nor the plot (it's basic and obtuse). I find the combination of fantastic atmosphere (in Blame!, not as much in Biomega), fantastic artwork and surreal events to be very engaging and more than enough reason to read his works.

Radisshu

Prophet
The ink is completely different in that last issue, it's as if Nihei didn't do it himself.

lightbane

Arcane
That's the part when you notice the budget ran out and the ending feels completely rushed.

spekkio

Arcane
Reversed tentacle rape?

:yeah:

The last volume is shit but still, what's better - ending it this way or turning it into neverending loli fairy tale (Berserk)?

DICKSUX!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom