Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Kawaii Codex - Let's Read Biomega

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
MOAR!!

Destroid

Arcane
No, but for me page 9 is when the most interesting section of the comic starts. Page 8 will be full of explosions.

Destroid

Arcane
zrQmc.jpg

hZvmy.jpg

3RFGb.jpg

3zKel.jpg

apnxI.jpg

rgkh6.jpg

GO0yZ.jpg

BuXOB.jpg

MWmbR.jpg

2eIEX.jpg

oPWKT.jpg

RCEY4.jpg

fLU5c.jpg

iqL7h.jpg

lGFED.jpg

iL02d.jpg

9V1AD.jpg

TOycm.jpg

Q69Kh.jpg

t63Wa.jpg

EyCKm.jpg

ruo9n.jpg

3bqvO.jpg

vVPXS.jpg

tbt9z.jpg

jPHeo.jpg

PiNkR.jpg

FvPF5.jpg

7CpLb.jpg

oZaTa.jpg

rVTGL.jpg

Bahamut

Arcane
Destroid said:
No, but for me page 9 is when the most interesting section of the comic starts. Page 8 will be full of explosions.

More like the grand WTF section

Radisshu

Prophet
desocupado said:
I don't have a clue on what's happening.

None at all.

Well.. it seems like Narain's faction wants to use the virus to turn people immortal, while the other villain just wants to fuck shit up

lightbane

Arcane
So, Earth has been saved by our courageous heroes... Oh wait, they didn't, they failed horribly and the planet has become an enourmous mega-estructure, kind of like Blame!'s setting.

Destroid

Arcane
I always find stories like this a little funny, the heroes strive for ages but fail at all their goals (so far). As previously mentioned, this story has a lot in common with Blame! but I don't think it can be considered the same setting.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
This is the point the manga should have ended (yeah, I went ahead and have read the whole thing).

*very minor spoilers*

It's been going derp for a couple of chapters but it is the upcoming one that truly marks the decline.

Also, is it just me or does the ending strike as abrupt and completely incoherent - as if the overlords of the creators decided to cut the funds so that they had 3-4 chapters to write up the actual conclusion?

Radisshu

Prophet
lightbane said:
So, Earth has been saved by our courageous heroes... Oh wait, they didn't, they failed horribly and the planet has become an enourmous mega-estructure, kind of like Blame!'s setting.

Yeah, but in BLAME! society is torn apart because of a Safeguard malfunction, and the megastructure seems to be a consequence of this since there's nobody around that can control the builders properly.

Destroid

Arcane
KJAqR.jpg

e1gsJ.jpg

VqosS.jpg

ydTNH.jpg

vh1Ea.jpg

XlzYL.jpg

4FeGJ.jpg

KFPH2.jpg

mT9Bu.png

MPgms.png

p8D78.jpg

J4yIX.jpg

hF0yw.png

6I5tA.jpg

MvUzz.jpg

4TQAL.png

7Vaod.jpg

SLfrB.jpg

0sZYG.jpg

ZTWM1.jpg

j2fRe.jpg

4I5nY.jpg

wrSGd.jpg

Should I continue? It appears that most of the people posting in the thread have either read it before or read ahead to the end.

desocupado

Magister
Well, I did look for the complete thing, but didn't find a working torrent.

I found Blame!, but didn't like it much.

Continue good sir.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom