Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Kawaii Codex - Let's Read Biomega

Destroid

Arcane
Go read Blame!, which doesn't really explain much more, but it is extremely good. Much better than Biomega, I think it really benefits from having time to let the atmosphere sink in.

Destroid

Arcane
WHAT

haha turns out when I didn't remove it only volume one had been translated, now there are 6!

Bahamut

Arcane
I just finished reading trough all chapters,

Shit was just so wierd and losed whole consistency

Well japs being japs :M

Destroid

Arcane
DHRKQ.jpg

B1bI7h.jpg

UIJlI.jpg

1vuCg.jpg

4UE4Q.jpg

Fzw0c.jpg

M6KOK.jpg

aFKdQ.jpg

AMfG3.png

kPBFi.jpg

s5vPd.jpg

GpzdV.jpg

qH0FL.jpg

QCW66.jpg

UqttB.jpg

HLbAG.jpg

kmu1E.jpg

N34l7.jpg

ivuDS.jpg

NnELA.jpg

obPFy.jpg

88WIU.jpg

w2vd1.jpg

qzWwC.jpg

AUGYb.jpg

vQ65T.jpg

eg8ZE.jpg

xXmpB.jpg

Destroid

Arcane
Mc3Xuh.jpg

90gd9h.jpg

qnNvPh.jpg

PvKDSh.jpg

QkkLZh.jpg

BtaOZh.jpg

cFSfeh.jpg

HPIbUh.jpg

SoUfyh.jpg

liNWs.png

cKo4rh.jpg

JFcITh.jpg

mcU6dh.jpg

H5L0Ch.jpg

VixFOh.jpg

QQb02h.jpg

bwWVah.jpg

WnLeTh.jpg

gUTYxh.jpg

VPe12h.jpg

pPT5fh.jpg

L9THXh.jpg

4GW6dh.jpg

I06tVh.jpg

3bn2vh.jpg

PYTkSh.jpg

CV4Z1h.jpg

XQzsyh.jpg

KYe42h.jpg

That's it for this page. The mood is certainly different from Vol2 onward, wouldn't mind if they had a bit less awsum exploshuns and more silence and brooding.

Radisshu

Prophet
I don't really get how a virus can survive on a lifeless planet before humans get there but YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

If this was a western comic, Zouichi would probably explain his powers in every action scene using some annoying tagline. "I can fire faster than you can blink, monsters." "Heh, you challenge me?" "I" BLAM "can" BLAM "fire" BLAM "faster" BLAM "than" BLAM "you" BLAM "can" BLAM . THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD "...blink". I'm glad he doesn't.

spekkio

Arcane
Tsutomu Nihei?

Some incline of LR threads at last.

:obviously:

And Kozlov going for the tits was simply:

:salute:

Kawaii Theurgist

Liturgist
lightbane said:
Oh yes, that manga, the "prequel" of Blame!, it becomes much more obvious towards the end. Of course, since it's japanese the Codex will inevitably say it's anime crap with lolies, lots of angst and thus :decline: :M

That's noise.

Biomega is mostly it's own story on a diferrent setting that shares some names, elements, and style choices with Blame!

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Radisshu said:
I don't really get how a virus can survive on a lifeless planet before humans get there but YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

To be frank, that's the most logical part of the whole plot (not that it is particularly bad). A virus is not a living being - it's just a piece of RNA/DNA within a protein shell. It does not need any nutritient, gas, or atmosphere to exist, because it simply does not live. As such, in theory, it could survive countless millenia in unchanged form.

The real question is, how the blasted thing that can affect humans so profoundly could come into existence in the first place... Probably aliens/evil corporations planted it there, or whatnot.

Radisshu

Prophet
Mrowak said:
Radisshu said:

To be frank, that's the most logical part of the whole plot (not that it is particularly bad). A virus is not a living being - it's just a piece of RNA/DNA within a protein shell. It does not need any nutritient, gas, or atmosphere to exist, because it simply does not live. As such, in theory, it could survive countless millenia in unchanged form.

The real question is, how the blasted thing that can affect humans so profoundly could come into existence in the first place... Probably aliens/evil corporations planted it there, or whatnot.

I know what a virus is, and I know it needs living cells, which I thought was weird about it being on mars in the first place.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Well you only have to post 2.5 more volumes and we can come to our own conclusions about the last one.

Destroid

Arcane
New page before I post the next three chapters.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom