Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Kawaii Codex - Let's Read Biomega

Destroid

Arcane
So, I really liked the other comics threads we have going on here, thought I'd share a relatively short one from Nihei. Read from right to left.

RO98A.jpg

yQkeZ.jpg

W85SB.jpg

opx1Qh.jpg

QwhwR.jpg

pKdBQ.jpg

lw0Bh.png

dljxa.jpg

QRUqA.jpg

KZgYG.jpg

xcPaU.jpg

m1e4y.jpg

siL1B.jpg

o20aq.jpg

xVQwU.jpg

SBPaD.jpg

a12Wa.jpg

2r5TS.jpg

FOTIT.jpg

4lsl6.png

lightbane

Arcane
Oh yes, that manga, the "prequel" of Blame!, it becomes much more obvious towards the end. Of course, since it's japanese the Codex will inevitably say it's anime crap with lolies, lots of angst and thus :decline: :M

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah that was totally out of the left field. I can't wait for Khajitt ninjas to make an appearance.

lightbane

Arcane
Actually, the talking bear will be explained later, but that's not the most random thing you'll see :lol:

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Blame is actually pretty good, one of the very few manga worth bothering with. This was okayish as well. B&W apoc glaore

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
lightbane said:
Of course, since it's japanese the Codex will inevitably say it's anime crap with lolies, lots of angst and thus :decline: :M

I like me some lolies. Not so much the angst thought.

Destroid

Arcane
laclongquan said:
this mangaka has the obsession with a black and white apocalypse. Read all his work but dont like it one bit.

Everything out of Japan is black and white. I guess it's a result of the different comic culture (the writer is the artist), if they coloured on top of all the work they already do it would take even longer for them to get things done.

Destroid

Arcane
laclongquan said:
this mangaka has the obsession with a black and white apocalypse. Read all his work but dont like it one bit.

Why did you read all of them if you didn't like them? The only one I didn't like was Snikt.

Phelot

Arcane
HAHA! Cool comic. Reminds me of Druuna for some reason. I guess all the mutant things. You know, for all the retarded erotic shit in those comics, they were actually really cool and spooky.

Also:

Of course, I forgot this was Japanese until I saw this:
U1oFS.jpg

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
:hmmm:

Awaiting giant sweat drops and falling over in shock.

Destroid

Arcane
LusciousPear said:
I just wandered here. This looks awesome. Post-Apoc AND bears?! damn

This one is more apocalyptic. Blame! and Net Sphere Engineer are the post apoc comics, loosely (as far as I can tell) in the same setting.

lightbane

Arcane
KMvdE.jpg

That's one of the things I don't get now. Why is she cosplaying as a bear? Was she attempting to don a disguise to pass herself as that talking bear? Did the assimilated virus that somehow did not turn her into a zombie, made her more retarded instead? Unless she's a relative of Lain, of course...

Radisshu

Prophet
She's a kid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom