Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

June Update on Steam

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://steamcommunity.com/games/aod/announcements/detail/205258472577124345

June update - 21 out of 22 locations are now available!
6 JUNE - VINCE
b_171800.jpg

New content:
  • 2 new locations: Hellgate and Dead River
  • a new enemy type: a spider-like constuct

114743.jpg
  • a loremaster who lost most of his marbles, an elder who can't show you his face because he's too pretty, and 2 new items (the Divine Spear and a homemade protection amulet)

160125.jpg
    104916.jpg
  • a second conversation with your 'friend from the other side'; keep in mind that the Aegis suit will protect you from the 'elements' but not from the 'friend' who will kill you unless you're working for Balzaar now.

Improvements:
  • Darius' armor, Al-Sahir's armor, and Bringer of Storms (broadsword) have unique icons.
  • Nets now appear on affected characters' models.
  • Rebalanced stats of unique weapons and armor.
  • Balanced the number of nets found on traders.
  • Balanced and added dialogue checks to improve flow
  • Added more civil SP rewards.
  • Tweaked armor and helmet crafting schematics.
  • You can now craft Lorica Hamata (chainmail).
  • Buying price now goes from 125 to 100 percent (before: 150 to 100).
  • Antidote is available earlier, more levels.

Fixes:
  • Fixed camera issue after asking the blacksmith to repair items.
  • Critical strike to arms reduced dexterity instead of strength.
  • Nets' effect doesn't stack anymore.
  • Fixed most (hopefully all) coordinates issue and crashes in old and new Teron
  • Fixed dialogue illustrations' issues in certain screen resolutions.
  • Added armor damage chance to all weapons
  • Added a proper conversation with Cado in MG Teron. Now all issues with repeating quests and teleporting should be fixed.
  • Fixed issue with Aemolas and some merchants teleporting in new Teron versions.
  • You can't attack Faelan while under his control anymore (when he forces you to fight your comrades).

What's left?
  • the final location (the temple) and the associated endgame content
  • the monastery's lower level, accessible via portals
  • to be able to use the console at the tower of Zamedi and access the databanks
  • negative reputation effects
  • extra quest options, like infiltrating a tower instead of charging into the breach or being able to talk your way past the Aurelian soldiers
  • extra quests like Lord Miltiades long awaited arrival to Ganezzar (only if you vouched for him and said that he's the noblest of men.
  • extra flavor like the body of a certain 'god' being displayed for a few coins, minor conversations here and there, extra training, etc.

We'll save the temple for last and focus on everything else for now, improving and polishing the experience leading up to the temple.

Once again, thank you for your support and patience. We wouldn't have made it this far without you giving the game a chance.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Vault Dweller 21 out of 22 sounds like good progress - it's only June!

Any chance that final one might be ready before August?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
The final location is relatively easy to do and won't take more than 3-4 weeks but there is a lot of small things (each would take no more than a day or two but when you add them all up, you're looking at at least a month of work). So the next 4-5 weeks will be dedicated to bug fixes, little things, and extra quest options. I can't say if 4-5 weeks are enough right now. I have a feeling we're looking at 2 months of work here, but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, we'll add the final location last, when everything else is done.

covr

Prophet
Patron
  • e: a spider-like constuct

114743.jpg
Change the helmet a bit. Like, remove the eye holes. You can keep like the shape of em, dimples or some shit, but get rid of the holes. It will be moar UNIQUE

Plz no. Spidey is good.

darthaegis

Cipher
Has the alchemist guy at the Teron inn who gives you free stuff been patched out?

darthaegis

Cipher
Goddamn it, I can't seem to find the fucker. Moused over every NPC inside the Teron inn after I heard about it in the forums and none of the "talkable ones" say that they're alchemists.

Helton

Arcane
Who else is in the room? Its possible you're at the tavern by mistake. There should be a storyteller there as well, and a merchant outside the front door. If you're with a bunch of thieves you're in the wrong place.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom