Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So Josh must be working on new supar sekret gaem?
I should probably not say what sekret means in Swedish.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Sawyer being right as usual

Ten years ago: Oblivion and Neverwinter Nights 2 with Mass Effect and The Witcher the following year and Knights of the Old Republic 2 and Jade Empire the prior. We are indeed in a much better time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwanted

Manmower

Unwanted
Edgy
Maybe the Balancemaster should spend more time trying to make his games FUN instead of crapping all over various social media.

Trashos

Arcane
Do only AAA titles include colorblind solutions or modest titles as well? I was wondering whether Josh and Tim can only play AAA now.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
melnorme asked: Were The Kings in New Vegas inspired by the local militias that have sometimes cooperated with, sometimes resisted the US military in its various wars, like the Shi'ites in Baghdad during the 2000s?

Actual lol.
lol

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
lol geez. Oh well, what kind of Codexer would I be if I didn't overthink things.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

(One of the more interesting parts of the game, that background)

Last edited:

Sannom

Augur
Where you saw May Farrow (who?), I saw a deconstruction of Revan.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
It's a p. whatevs change, one could instead just transition from small guns to big guns or energy weapons instead of creating some wimpy energo guns and erasing big guns skill. Shit, without a rebalance mod you get so many skill points you can max everything you care about so what's the point of pruning skills?

Also about combining melee and unarmed, he did that with the perks in his mod.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
With the mod, the transition is from small guns or energy weapons to "big guns" of either type. That's another thing that's good about the change, it resolves the unclear distinction between energy and big (which one is a Gatling Laser again?)

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Remember how a bunch of people got mad at Josh when I pointed out that he said that if he were to work on a future Fallout title he'd merge all guns into one firearms skill and melee/unarmed into one.

Then Bethesda released Fallout 4. :smug:

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Remember how a bunch of people got mad at Josh when I pointed out that he said that if he were to work on a future Fallout title he'd merge all guns into one firearms skill and melee/unarmed into one.

Then Bethesda released Fallout 4. :smug:
He'd also need to rebalance skill point gain for that to be meaningful at all, and avoid level cap raises which I don't think would fly well with Bethesda players.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom