Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hnnnnnng:

lol "product of its time", the dark ages of 2010

Last edited:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
We should have had more female characters in the game with a similar proportion of lesbians to gay men (i.e., a larger variety of lesbian characters).

:roll: Cool quota, bro.

Edit:
Name: Samantha

Transgender Transhumanist

I’m a Jewish trans woman lesbian and I love media analysis, movies, video games, movies, books and movies

Sexuality: Very very very gay

:hmmm:

Last edited:

Sentinel

Arcane
fuZ9Z6Z.png

Self-Ejected

Barnabas

Self-Ejected
Patron
Shitposter
I don't like the karma system in NV it's like they are literally forcing their religion on you

pippin

Keep in mind that "ebil medievl timez" is a meme invented by homosexual and atheist scientists from the 19th century, actually. The Middle Ages was one of the greatest historical periods of all times, in material and spiritual terms. We actually aren't that far away from the common lifestyle of the Middle Ages and we share almost every virtue and sin of those times.

"prior to the late 19th century"

>medieval
>late 19th century
The second part was only in relation to the dangers of childbirth.

I get that, but the problems of childbirth were only relatively fixed by the early-mid 20th century, at least in the Western world.

He's still lying about institutions being "bad" towards women. Maybe not lying, but that's a bias. Like many other (((revisionists))), he's probably mad feminism didn't existed back then. But women weren't as rejected as he wants to believe.

Sannom

Augur
He specifically mentions post-menopausal women, not women in general.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Wow what a faggot. Reminds of a book on Rome I saw in a bookstore that criticized the empire for not being feminist enough.

Fairfax

Arcane
I think it speaks volumes that his main takeaways from roman society for the Legion were slavery, rape, medieval (!) misogyny, luddism (the most absurd) and titles. Sometimes it's hard to believe he's a history major.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom