Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware jcd return to codex pls :(

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
He just could not handle all the tags.

Thats only possible for the truly GREAT people

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
9NpHKqC.png

Explorerbc

Arcane
He used to be a p. cool poster but he went full retard in the last few months. Good night sweet prince

Unwanted

jcd

Punished JCD
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
jcd officially requested (actually, demanded) removal and total nuking of his account. Of course, DU obliged him on the former, and LOL'd at the latter.
No problem - I nuked it myself. The upside is that I can still post.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom