Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview Jarl interviews Swen Vincke; Questions about Original Sin 2 and other things are answered.

Wild Slop

Arcane
Fact: People who don't like boob armor are bad people. It is scientifically settled.

There is a certain spark or purity that exists within the fantasy genre that also comes with the knowing of boob armor, and if you don't understand this you probably don't have a soul.

Making boob armor great again is making rpgs great again.

This
Conan-3.jpg

or this

Whats it gonna be "rpg fan"? When are you going to come out and admit that boob armor is something to behold with PRIDE?

why are you guys arguing about whether random or hand placed loot is better when swen point was about how its cheaper in constantly changing environment.
Mostly because "we" don't give a fuck about what's the excuse for it, just about the (poor) quality of the result.
There's a reason if I highlighted a specific part of his answer.

Fact: People who don't like boob armor are bad people. It is scientifically settled.
I will never hate boob armors as much as horned helms or giant pauldrons.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Couch co-op or bust!

Well... Honestly, couch co-op or 'my wife will not let me access the PC until she finishes the game', which will force me to play on tablet for weeks or months. Alternatively, I could dig up my old laptop and finally finish Dragon Age Origins. But I would much prefer to play D:OS 2.

So, couch co-op or Dragon Age!

Lindire

Novice
Great interview! I'm cautiously optimistic regarding Original Sin 2, Sven does seem to have a handle on things and the GM mode does have the potential to be awesome. Now if only he would rid himself of the delusion of making crpgs for consoles...

Iznaliu

Arbiter
Great interview! I'm cautiously optimistic regarding Original Sin 2, Sven does seem to have a handle on things and the GM mode does have the potential to be awesome. Now if only he would rid himself of the delusion of making crpgs for consoles...

Do you mean this metaphorically?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom