Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jagged Alliance 2 ,

Discussion in 'Strategy Gaming' started by Bluegrazz, Jul 23, 2008.

1. The_scorpion Savant

The_scorpion
    glad it works

i personally use an exe that is customised for a special multiplayer configuration i'm using. But i think it is based on the latest SVN exe. However, i haven't played serious singleplayer for a while, so i can't say if the current exe's are any good for that :-D
    ^ Top  
  2. Burning Bridges Tacticular Staff

Burning Bridges
    I am glad myself to have 25AP back, and it also got rid of another quirk, which was that loading guns took a full turn. If it was the wrong (large) clip reloading was completely impossible during combat.

I dont know if that was intentional. Found it a bit strange because the automatic consequence would have been to carry several additional weapons, with the largest magazines possible, in order to never have to reload.
    ^ Top  
  3. The_scorpion Savant

The_scorpion
    You still around LCJr. ? Any objections against me shamelessly stealing your above artwork while giving credits at the end of a usually unread readme file? :cool:

freinds of mine have this WW2 themed mod going on, and i've grown into that somewhat, looking for matching content for this project.
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)