Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime J_C starts own Jewtube channel about gaming - now with broken english!

Zetor

Arcane
I don't even know if there's a hungarian "gaming scene" outside mainstreamy blogs like iddqd or if there's any interest in "youtube personalities" at all -- but then, I stopped following it in 2002 or so.

Have some shitty names:
Banális, Szar, Unalmas (Skyway Fan Club stamp of approval)
Minden Egy Kalap Szar (Awor Fan Club stamp of approval)
Sótész Gögy Megmongya (for the CoV crowd. You'd have to change your RL name and read up on early-90s gaming mag history, though)
JC RAMkocsmája (this one is really bad)
JC Guru (ditto. Does PC Guru still exist?)
Első Szám, Harmadik Személy (third-person shooters, duh. You could change the first word with every episode)

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I bet this is all an elaborate scheme to get laid by an indie dev.
I don't think there are indie game devs in Hungary. Most programmers nowadays seem to be chasing the Silicone Valley startup gold (and good for them, get it while the bubble is going). :takemymoney:
Of course there are, there are small indie studios. But they are not too well known and didn't produce too many hits.
JC Guru (ditto. Does PC Guru still exist?)
It exists, and it is a piece of shit, just like most magazines.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
Why the fuck will I watch this? Your opinions range from terrible to dumbfuck tag request.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Get dual names: "a videojáték tanú" for Hungarian audiences, "Eurotrash Weekly" for the rest of the world.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Make it a videogame-cooking show. The world needs to taste the glory of Hungarian culinary delicacies such as langos (with sour cream and onions, of course).

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Holy shit. I had my wisdom teeth removed like 15 years ago and I wasn't anywhere near as high as that girl.

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
I...wasn't high at all. Just a little numbness on mah gums. What do they inject into you people?
I'm not sure, but I was high as a kite when I had mine removed. I couldn't even recollect how I got home afterwards, thankfully I had a friend with me but she had to pay for a cab ride to get me home since I couldn't even walk nor speak properly at the time. It's funny because just after getting the injection and being somewhat worried that it would hurt I asked the dentist if they were sure they got the right dosage since I still felt just normal, that's the last I remember saying before effects kicked in. Little did I know it was enough to make a horse tipsy. I hope I didn't behave as undignified as the girl in the video.

#FirstWorldProblems

Last edited:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
J_C is just from Jackie Chan, who is my favourite action hero. :) Has nothing to do with gaming.

Drunken (Game)Master.
Hm...maybe I should make let's plays while being drunk. Genius. :D

Seriously though, right now I'm thinking about Játék Kódex (hungarian for Game Codex). It is a bit generic, I know, but whatever.

Last edited:

Ninjerk

Arcane
J_C is just from Jackie Chan, who is my favourite action hero. :) Has nothing to do with gaming.

Drunken (Game)Master.
Hm...maybe I should make let's plays while being drunk. Genius. :D

Seriously though, right now I'm thinking about Játék Kódex (hungarian for Game Codex). It is a bit generic, I know, but whatever.
Drinking games with friends if you have any. Get a web cam and set it to see everyone in the room and take drinks whenever some shit happens in the game. You only get viewers if you get a fapbait girl to hang out with you when you do it, though--Athene style.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Got a new name: Subjective Gamer.

Edit: I know it's shit.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Since it's voice only and you're Hungarian, what about "Subtitled Gamer"? At least that's a clearly identifyable gimmick.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom