Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime J_C starts own Jewtube channel about gaming - now with broken english!

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Hey, do you know what was I thinking about? I will make an own Youtube channel, where I will rant about popamole games, masturbate over my favourite ones, speak about the most annoying and pathetic things in gaming and praise the good ones. This will be in hungarian of course, because my spoken english is not good enough, so you fuckers won't understand a thing. But maybe I will add subtitles.

It will be just improvised rambling, like Spoony for example, because I'm too lasy to put more effort in it. So what do you think, what should I call the channel?

Oh, and it will be voice only, with trailers and stupid pictures, because i don't want to show my mug on the internetz more than it's necessary. :smug:

Last edited:

nil

Cipher
B1gB0ss92
mattbarton
blacklily9
realblacklily8
relatíveobjektív
gémeremete
hungariangry
theloonyone
játékjózsi
gémkula
keménymagjétékozás101
backstreetfanboy
dfrulez999
Jan_Csi
bártonnamáté
vydiampark
gémeskúl
játékostya
hungarianfrequency

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Name it: J_C grows up and gets a real job and stops trying to be TotalDerpscuit.

Ninjerk

Arcane
Is J_C supposed to represent something?
Why would I?
Literally the only things I know about you is that you are apparently from Hungary, there is a running gag about you being Matt Barton, and your handle is J_C. If I knew why you identified yourself with the initials (or anything else about you), I might be able to help name your channel. It was just the first place to start.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is J_C supposed to represent something?
Why would I?
Literally the only things I know about you is that you are apparently from Hungary, there is a running gag about you being Matt Barton, and your handle is J_C. If I knew why you identified yourself with the initials (or anything else about you), I might be able to help name your channel. It was just the first place to start.
Oh, sorry I misunderstood. I though you are asking what my character represents on the Codex? J_C is just from Jackie Chan, who is my favourite action hero. :) Has nothing to do with gaming.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
hzRwwVn.png

Hodd Toward

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Name it: J_C grows up and gets a real job and stops trying to be TotalDerpscuit.
I have a job at the University you fucking retard. Opposite to you, whose job is only to stalk and troll me. Idiot.

RK47

Patron
I have a job at the University you fucking retard. Opposite to you, whose job is only to stalk and troll me. Idiot.

You two shd start a co-op gaming on twitch.
Talk dirty n shit. The Codexian Adventures of Metro & J_C

Ninjerk

Arcane
Develop a romance plotline. Introduce an interloper maybe halfway through the season so get them to realize they belong together.

RK47

Patron
Eh J_C come koalabearate with me lah.
:) I can contribute moi sexpertise.

balmorar

Arcane
Queued Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy Edgy
Don't forget to use a bot service to increase your subscribers number like Angry Joe does.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I propose my humble name suggestion "NotScreamingClownManchildren".
For once I want to listen a rewiev without some faggot screaming with fake rage towards mistakes or declines in modern games.

Being screaming faggot is in same level of decline like popamole games or god forbid those clowns who try to be funny.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
I propose my humble name suggestion "NotScreamingClownManchildren".
For once I want to listen a rewiev without some faggot screaming with fake rage towards mistakes or declines in modern games.

Being screaming faggot is in same level of decline like popamole games or god forbid those clowns who try to be funny.
I won't scream, that's for sure. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom