Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

It's impossible to download Prelude to Darkness

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
It's funny, but I searched for the last half an hour and was unable to find any sort of "contact us" email link on www.zero-sum.com.
I just wanted to say that the link to the trial version of the game is dead; I get error 404 all the time.
Is there any other place in which I can get the game ( a mirror or sth)?

CP

Liturgist
Elwro said:
It's funny, but I searched for the last half an hour and was unable to find any sort of "contact us" email link on www.zero-sum.com.
I just wanted to say that the link to the trial version of the game is dead; I get error 404 all the time.
Is there any other place in which I can get the game ( a mirror or sth)?

You're right, it's not clear how to contact us. We'll put that on our home page. Mat deals with that stuff. Email him at mat@zero-sum.com and he will respond very promptly.

Thanks for your patience.

CP

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, not all the links work for me. The link at zero-sum takes me to the following location:

http://download1.movedigital.com:8080/b ... sid=306443

and I still get HTTP 404 error there.

When I searched movedigital directly, I was taken to

http://download1.movedigital.com:8080/b ... nstall.exe

which seems to be actually a similar place. I also got the HTTP 404 error.

I never had any troubles with downloading anything from the NET, so perhaps this isn't fault of my provider's firewall.

Or is it? Can you tell?
Anyway, I found the game on 3d-gamers in-span or something, so after approx. 70 hours I should have it, thanks again.

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
I can't tell precisely, http 404 is a rather generic error and not my area of expertise regardless, but I did check the homepage and movedigital links from several different locations and it worked fine.
Tucows has the install as well.
Sorry you couldn't get sooner.
cheers,
-mat

Momotaca

Novice
HTTP 404 - File Not Found
The file you requested could not be found.
Please contact the site administration team about this error

Took the time to find that message so I knew what was being discussed. Since I got high speed cable, I've noticed a lot of those (and also web page not found) messages. It seems my cable system gives up too quick and many times I have to try several times to get something I know is there. Don't know if that helps, but thought I'd offer it.

PS: If there's any default I can change to avoid that, I don't know about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom