Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime it was Demons

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
Waht is this on top of the site?

troll_25.png

Aenra

troll_25.png

Had not noticed, but i approve. Whoever's responsible, do come and post for some brofisting.

Also, if she was turned juuust a bit to the side, so we could see just a hint of an ass? Dunno if that's possible?
No, don't laugh, this shit is important. Art should not be taken lightly.

Aenra

I prefer my wimmin to be less red. And less cartoony.

You view it from the wrong angle then. No, not literally, lol
Think of it as an invitation, a figurative spark for the imagination. Likewise for the cartoony approach; no one asked you to jerk off to it.. merely to appreciate perhaps an allusion to the evil inherent in every woman? And thank the Lord for that, or they'd be so boring otherwise.

I love women, magickal, wonderful creatures. Witness how the male mind functions sir; the sheer complexity, the unfathomable nature of its processes; a walking mystery we are.

Deleted member 7219

I prefer my wimmin to be less red. And less cartoony.

You view it from the wrong angle then. No, not literally, lol
Think of it as an invitation, a figurative spark for the imagination. Likewise for the cartoony approach; no one asked you to jerk off to it.. merely to appreciate perhaps an allusion to the evil inherent in every woman? And thank the Lord for that, or they'd be so boring otherwise.

I love women, magickal, wonderful creatures. Witness how the male mind functions sir; the sheer complexity, the unfathomable nature of its processes; a walking mystery we are.

I apologise for marking your earlier post as retarded. That was very rude of me.

I have now changed my rating to 'disagree'.

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!

troll_25.png

Had not noticed, but i approve. Whoever's responsible, do come and post for some brofisting.

Also, if she was turned juuust a bit to the side, so we could see just a hint of an ass? Dunno if that's possible?
No, don't laugh, this shit is important. Art should not be taken lightly.
Who summoned me?
So you play a woman...
Nigga of course I play as a woman. No way in hell I was going to stare at this shit for 20+ hours:
Portrait_LCO_Male_2.png
Female portrait was some what salvagable, but is nothing near the quality of this.
codexseductress.png
EDIT: I promised somewhere to include the source pic, but I'm too lazy to search where. So Imma post it here :M
c2d3f5cb22646e25ee0706f51f242ac9.jpg

The original author is lost forever in the copies among copies of this posted dozen of times on pinterest or whatever this site is called, but their contribution is not forgotten :salute:

EDIT: fixed image hosting fuckery

Last edited:

Aenra

existential_vacuum The society of 'Men Near their *redacted age spectrum*' thanks you for your contribution.
Please make more.

And as i'm clueless about these things.. don't know what it takes to, erm, make them? But the facial expression is very good. Well done sir!

existential_vacuum

.PNG Police
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!
existential_vacuum The society of 'Men Near their *redacted age spectrum*' thanks you for your contribution.
Please make more.

And as i'm clueless about these things.. don't know what it takes to, erm, make them? But the facial expression is very good. Well done sir!
Nah, buddy, kuddos to the mysterious author of the sketch, my drawings usually look worse than this:
PWOfeyN.png
GMP603n.png
zaryPJN.png
MguBLHz.png
GeMaC1v.png
Ipx1mhT.png

oneself

Arcane
Shitposter
A minority-white, multicultural hellscape
Please make more.

Nah, buddy, kuddos to the mysterious author of the sketch, my drawings usually look worse than this:
PWOfeyN.png
GMP603n.png
zaryPJN.png
MguBLHz.png
GeMaC1v.png
Ipx1mhT.png

These make legit avatars. I'll take the second one.

pippin

I'm going to left her there, so now we can say there is one wimmin in the RPGCodex.

Also, if she was turned juuust a bit to the side, so we could see just a hint of an ass?

Ok, I want to make it clear that I'm not the original artist, however I attempted to give her a more coquettish and revealing pose while simultaneously preserving the elegant sensuality of the original.

1SSbR1l.png

Before you ask - yes, I do commissions, if anyone is interested :smug:

Kahr

btw Who of the little guys in the top left corner is the natural 20?
Is it that one?
troll_20.png

Seems too plausible.
But pretty boring design for 20.
existential_vacuum Do something about it.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
who the hell colored that pic? do they not know how to color pick from codexian troll smilies?

seriously that red is eye-damaging.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom