Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is there anything like A Dance with Rogues for NWN2?

racofer

Thread Incliner
You know... rape, defenseless womyn, whoring yourself for money, rogue or fighter oriented campaign...

Well?

Sergiu64

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Try Gladiatrix. It's shorter, bugger and has a bit less story but the xxx scenes are actually better cause they're animated pretty well.

I was actually planning to Let's Play it at one point, but I seem to be too lazy to actually get started.

Ooops, just saw that you're asking about NWN2 instead of NWN1. Dunno, it seemed like very few mods were made for NWN2 in general.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Try Gladiatrix. It's shorter, bugger and has a bit less story but the xxx scenes are actually better cause they're animated pretty well.

I was actually planning to Let's Play it at one point, but I seem to be too lazy to actually get started.

Ooops, just saw that you're asking about NWN2 instead of NWN1. Dunno, it seemed like very few mods were made for NWN2 in general.
No worries, I will check Galatrix out as well.

Yeah, seems like NWN2 does not have as much quality material as NWN.

Kitako

Arcane
Yep, tried to find something really built around the rogue class, but nothing compelling.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

No worries, I will check Galatrix out as well.

Yeah, seems like NWN2 does not have as much quality material as NWN.

Dully noted thanks for tip bros.

Sergiu64

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Also any Modules based on Greek/Roman/Early Medieval times with little magic no elves, and other Fagotry?

There's a big french one that was translated to English. Bastard of Ko...somesuch. Look around on NWN vault for bastard.

Based in medieval Germany, there's still magic, but its prosecuted so...

Shadenuat

Arcane
I don't think there is anything that comes even close to beat "Dance with Rogues"... at least for the "whoring" part, that is.

trotof

Educated
Well, there is Arandie for NWN. Rogue oriented campaign about adventures of elven assassin in big city. Played it looong time ago, can't really remember the details, but there was some whoring and lesbian sex and stuffies, iirc.

Erebus

Arcane
There's a big french one that was translated to English. Bastard of Ko...somesuch. Look around on NWN vault for bastard.

Based in medieval Germany, there's still magic, but its prosecuted so...

"The bastard of Kosigan". It's actually a series of modules (six, I believe), most of which are pretty big. The series has been left unfinished, but is definitely worth playing. I believe at least two of the modules have been translated.

One of the modules ("Exile to the east") is indeed set in medieval Germany. Most of the others are set in Burgundy (which at the time was a powerful duchy, largely autonomous from France).

While it's possible to play the modules with any kind of character, a fighter/rogue is probably the best choice.

There's a fair amount of sex. Rape is sometimes possible, but you'll be on the right end of the penis, so to speak (you have to play a male character).

Well, there is Arandie for NWN. Rogue oriented campaign about adventures of elven assassin in big city. Played it looong time ago, can't really remember the details, but there was some whoring and lesbian sex and stuffies, iirc.

Arandie is also a very good module, with a lot of content. The PC is a rogue 6/sorcerer 4 and you can't really change anything about her (at best, she'll gain a single level near the end of the module).

There's a lot of sex too, including at least one lesbian rape.

Repressed Homosexual
That module was so horrible in spite of the skill checks. Who thought it was a good idea to play Neverwinter Nights meets cheap female erotic novels? I ended up uninstalling in disgust.

Kitako

Arcane
Am I the only one that played ADwR just for the rogue gameplay?
That was quite the best gameplay I experienced in NWN.

The other rogue-centric module by the guy that made the Prophet series was good too, but a bit too short and with too little sneaking and stabbing.

Mortmal

Arcane
You guys are such amateurs... Racofer ask you for nwn2 modules and you fetch some old nwn1 modules he probably already have played to death. No , look further, we french have a considerable advantage compared to USA, its no puritanism. When it comes to french modules, the question is not is there tastefull rape, but how much rape is there in , and how tastefull it is.
Now behold, a slave destiny part 1 and 2 :
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2ModulesInternational.Detail&id=34
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2ModulesInternational.Detail&id=42

Do i need to elaborate on this ? It has more than dance in the rogue inside. Only drawback is ton of hak files to download and a few file editing, but nothing will ever stop a motivated codexer to install nude patches i think .If that dont get me a brofist, i dont understand...
Check also other modules from same author.

Mortmal

Arcane
Le module est traduit je crois , doit yavoir le choix entre les deux. Et tu sais bien que personne ne va jamais aller regarder quoi que ce soit avec un titre en français , ils ont déja bien du mal avec leur langue maternelle.

racofer

Thread Incliner
You guys are such amateurs... Racofer ask you for nwn2 modules and you fetch some old nwn1 modules he probably already have played to death. No , look further, we french have a considerable advantage compared to USA, its no puritanism. When it comes to french modules, the question is not is there tastefull rape, but how much rape is there in , and how tastefull it is.
Now behold, a slave destiny part 1 and 2 :
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2ModulesInternational.Detail&id=34
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2ModulesInternational.Detail&id=42

Do i need to elaborate on this ? It has more than dance in the rogue inside. Only drawback is ton of hak files to download and a few file editing, but nothing will ever stop a motivated codexer to install nude patches i think .If that dont get me a brofist, i dont understand...
Check also other modules from same author.

No worries dude. NWN1 modules are also welcome and I will, in fact, check Arandie out.

Are there english dialogs for this one? I only see mention of translated quest logs.

oscar

Arcane
So is Neverwinter Nights worth getting just for the modules?

Kitako

Arcane
Yes, definetly. I actually just rebought it a couple of months ago cause I had lost the disks and the last chapter of "Prophet" was published (and that's the best 3 modules for NWN, in my opinion, and far better than many AAA titles).

But if you hate the 3d crappy engine of NWN, you'll prolly hate the modules too, no matter how good they are.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
u missed out the plat edition from GoG. I bought it and enjoyed the modules.

Repressed Homosexual
What I dislike the most is how slow your character moves and how oftentimes it seems that your companions don't respond to your commands.

Anyway, feel free to name quality, meaty modules (so long as they aren't replete with shock content like that other module).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom