Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Is BT4's funding level a disappointment for inXile?

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Am I doing it right? Something about my post just doesn't scream dick-head, though. Teach me the ways of this faggy, exclusive club that points out join dates for no apparent reason. :hahano:
HUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
j3uJvFv.png

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
You're not allowed to have a controversial opinion and act all dismissive if you're going to get butthurt when called on it

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
There is a difference between a shit opinion and a complete edgy retard.
:M
I'm "edgy," ouch. With the way this forum talks, it sounds more like you guys can dish it out, but if someone criticizes a "sweetheart" developers like people do with BioWare and Bethesda, you guys get all emo and want out. Yeah, Fargo might've been a good name a long time ago, but Wasteland: 2 was trash.

Yeah, I see you haven't given me a reason why, but I know it'll be the same defense lines this place has. InXile is "incloosive" while everyone else is destroying gaming. Am I still doing it wrong, though? Now, retard with no reasoning, back the fuck down.

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
He's dismissing you because you're a newfag with a shit opinion. I can't really acknowledge you anymore without being put on a bunch of ignore lists, but if you don't like it here, leave ;)
The fact that you had to point it out is pretty funny. I already know why he did it. I was mocking that retarded practice. I've seen it used several times by the homosexuals of this site.

I've never seen a guy afraid of ignore lists, though. That's the first time I've meet such a cuckold of a poster. Congratulations on that, faggot.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wish I played WL2 so I could have a well-formed opinion on whether it's shit or not and then call you a faggot based on that.
But all I can do is call you a bitch instead!

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I keep saying that it was evident they weren't going to command huge numbers and that the KickStarter was an effort to assert Bard's Tale IV into the public consciousness before the high profile releases during and heading into 2016. You got Fallout 4 + DLC, Witcher III DLC, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Deus Ex -- Mankind Divided, etc. Now Fargo can build on that awareness during future appeals to the Internet.

ArchAngel

Arcane
So, is this alive? I am still waiting to get my TToN through this KS. I guess it is good that TToN will be delayed a lot :D

Self-Ejected

theSavant

Self-Ejected
You'll probably need to wait until their backer's site is up. Until then everything is stalled :(
According to the posts in their own forum it shouldn't take too long anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom