Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ireneaus (sp ?) seems to hate me.

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
Well at least I am a ghost with a Mercedes, while you are the 30-something student who scratches dead animals from the motorway :lol:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
DCK8EMTUQAAE_22.jpg

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Is this another silly threat where the Bleachskin men are calling their vaunted bedsheet skin superiority?
Is that ügha bokha I keep hearing from distance?
lel
The Mediterranean Man taught you civilization, you primitive snowniggers. Eternal barbarians
Never forget, that the Mediterraneans and their offshoots will always be better than you.

german-changes-clothes-same-german.jpg

Around Germans never relax!

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The map seems to be faulty.

I spot immediately that Finns and Hungarians are not the same color, though they speak similar language. Also Great Britain, Iceland, France, Northern Italy, the entire Inerian peninsula and Ireland are all the same color, which seems completely impossible considering the varying genetic types in thos countries.
It's a false assumption that language and genes would necessarily co-migrate, though.

Kahr

Is this another silly threat where the Bleachskin men are calling their vaunted bedsheet skin superiority?
Is that ügha bokha I keep hearing from distance?
lel
The Mediterranean Man taught you civilization, you primitive snowniggers. Eternal barbarians
Never forget, that the Mediterraneans and their offshoots will always be better than you.
Even if this was through (hint: it isn't) what does this have to do with you? (hint: it doesn't)

The germanics took Mediterranean civilization and made something greater out of it.

Greeks and Romans would have invented steam engines only to power a sybian.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwanted

Wonderdog

Neckbeard Shitlord's alt
Irenaeus: Who? Taxalot?

Taxalot
: Yes. It is I. Your Queen. Twice now, you have attempted this sacrilege and nearly destroyed us all. You will not do this again, Pedro.

Irenaeus: Do not call me that. I lost all that right when the Reich stripped me of all that was White, as you well know.

Taxalot: And what shall we call you instead? Irenaeus? The Non-White One? Yes, it was a terrible punishment. But you violated everything we hold dear. You nearly destroyed us all. And for what? Power? Is that you all exist for now?

Irenaeus: It is all I have, Taxalot. There is nothing else beyond to me. Revenge for what you did to me. What the Europeans did to me.

Taxalot: But do you have nothing in your heart beyond revenge? Memory of us? Memory of our love?

Irenaeus: I...I...remember nothing of being white. For years, I clung on to the memory. And then, to the memory of the memory. And now, all I have is my desire for revenge. And I...shall...have...it.

a wyrmlord post what is that doing here

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Regardless of what idiots with no practical knowledge of politics think, Macron was the best option for France. Good on taxalot for having voted for him!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom