Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Iratus Intro

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
I have a slight feeling that codex should like this:

ED: I think I should page Ninja Destroyer

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
edgy.png
edgy.png
fAuNfhx.png
fAuNfhx.png
fAuNfhx.png

Not edgy enough.

Jokzore

Arbiter
You know a game is shit when people link you to its cinematic (or in this case ''lore'') trailer rather than show actual gameplay.

Pope Amole II

Developer
You know a game is shit when people link you to its cinematic (or in this case ''lore'') trailer rather than show actual gameplay.

Bitch, I have hours of gameplay footage available. And, as far as I know, soon alpha keys will be sent out to western streamers - if anyone from the codex wants to stream (and has at least a nominal audience), I can arrange for ya.

Dayyālu

Arcane
The voice acting is great and thematic, the first good thing I see from Iratus on the "bells&whistles" side. Same role as the Ancestor in DD? I know it would be outright copying, but having Caleb narrate would be fascinating.

Art stile is , well, what it is. Already told what I think.

I'll keep an eye on this nonetheless.

Iratus

Unfrozen
Developer
Excellent voice acting by Stephan Weyte as always. I hope we will hear more from him in the full game.

Mr. Weyte has already recorded alot of stuff for us. We hope to reveal some Iratus quotes voiced by him in the nearest future.

Iratus

Unfrozen
Developer
The voice acting is great and thematic, the first good thing I see from Iratus on the "bells&whistles" side. Same role as the Ancestor in DD? .

Yes it's mostly the same role as Ancestor, but our character is actually alive and more emotional. He comments most of the things in the game (critical hits, crafts, deaths of the minions and enemies etc).

Dayyālu

Arcane
Yes it's mostly the same role as Ancestor, but our character is actually alive and more emotional. He comments most of the things in the game (critical hits, crafts, deaths of the minions and enemies etc).

now get some goddamn graphics that aren't painful to look at and you have a guaranteed customer

goddammit

Pope Amole II

Developer
Good job prodding streamers, your incliness. Are you a dev on this or an eager tester/promoter? I would probably preorder/d1p this even DD was a slog.

All game mechanics are designed by me. And I'm not really responsible for the PR, but I try to flash my name here and there, lol. I'm in this project mostly to gaint street cred, after all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom